George Soros Funds Blatant Opposition to Trump

Whoopsie daisy. Looks like our old buddy George has links to over 50 groups associated with that well-organized march on the US Capitol.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-22/ex-wsj-reporter-finds-soros-has-ties-more-50-partners-women’s-march-washington

How do we make this digestible public knowledge for the dumbass normie masses?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lsarsour
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/womens-march-partners-several-islamic-groups-including-hamas-linked-cair/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/12/anti-trump-womens-march-backed-soros-funded-groups/
nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't let the shills slide this.

I know you can do it, Sup Forums. I believe in you.

If Trump won't put an arrest warrant on Soros like Putin did he is a kike loving cuck to me.

everyone knows this since yesterday

Leader figure:
twitter.com/lsarsour
The leader and her sister are linked to radical islamic terrorism:
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/womens-march-partners-several-islamic-groups-including-hamas-linked-cair/

The portests are Soros-funded:
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/12/anti-trump-womens-march-backed-soros-funded-groups/
nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/

>EVERYONE
>Sup Forums IS ONE PERSON WHO BROWSES Sup Forums 24/7
I THINK NOT MASTER GERMAN RUSEMAN.

Bikers for Trump guy called out Soros on FOX yesterday. bretty gud

then keep bumping

bump i guess whatever

they know this unless you are a newfag, leaf.

This is common fucking knowledge in the no shit cateroy. He funds violent anarchists in Ukraine and the middle east, why is it such a stretch that he does it in western nations as well? Non-pacifist NGOs must be banned.

So this confirms pic related.

nice
>1 post by this ID

Go Team!

I am SHOCKED by this breaking revelation

>Soros' plan
>Trump Winning

Pick one, FAGGOT

Maybe you should read the whole OP before commenting. I know it's hard these days for kids to read more than a single sentence but... oh, I've already lost you, haven't I?

Well tl;dr--How do we make this mainstream knowledge? Why has Sup Forums not organized? Why aren't you fags doing something instead of shitposting about Shiah's new nudie webcam service??

So many questions, so little time.

But he is a good guy, why would he do this?

:^)

bump with more Kelly if you have them
pls

Well for starters you have to make his name known, through repetition. My wife didnt know who he even was until I told her. Just have to get the Soros = evil tag going in every public place

Of course he does. (((Spontaneous))) worldwide protests don't just come out of no where. Soros orchestrated all of this. I hope Trump goes full Putin mode and makes Soros' NGOs illegal.

Why not just drone his ass and be done with it?

It's okay keep pretending you memed trump into presidency. That he wasn't purposefully placed to push millenials off nationalism / conservatism / republicanism. But PRAISE KEKKK AM I RIGHT?

user confirmed for kike-cock sucking homo

Do you think George Soris has ever done an MMF threesome with Louise Mensch?

>I have.

Trump and the reaction against him by the corporate media pushed me and others like me to conservatism. Nobody has red-pilled the United States harder than Donald Trump.