Republicans control the house, senate, presidency and soon pick supreme court justice. Really makes you ponder

Republicans control the house, senate, presidency and soon pick supreme court justice. Really makes you ponder

Fuck this is what you altrighters want...

Read a fucking history book.

I bet these brown babies were hanged by trump

Why?

Great fucking thread.

MODS!!!

get banned faggot

This is even more horrific than cartel beheadings, what's the context?

No we don't want to live in Africa, OR do this to Africans.

We want geographic separation from them.

death to all nigger babies

No emotional response at this point

I have seen too many of these noble savages beat our young and vulnerable to death out of primal instinct. Like a dindunuffin would.

Who is "we"? I just want to kick the neolibs out of the party of Lincoln.

newfag cant handle a discussion

South Park was right. You really do shit your pants when you die.

hope I can get money from it

Innocent kids don't deserve to die, no matter how abhorrent their race or people

Is this from that Nigerian forum?

México down needs to be glassed. Literally nothing of value would be lost and the cartels would be destroyed

People with foresight.

Capitalism is grinding to a halt, go look at GDP growth. Superpowers are maneuvering for resources and vital trade and resupply domain. VR and machine learning/AI are around the corner. Every major company wants to umbrella internet access to the entire world.

We are on the brink of singularity. Why should third worlders be brought in the millions to our personal Edens? For the first time in history, the labor is man is about to be obsolete.

If "we", the west don't have control over this hegemony then someone else will rise.

Why does it matter when they die if they are inherently cancerous? Better pluck that weed before it blossoms into something that can cause property damage.

Did they died?

Looks comfy desu