Spain couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Portugal in a week

>Spain couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Portugal in a week
TOP MOORTUGUESE PIGSHIT!!
Oh believe you me, us Spaniards are ITCHING for a war with Portugal. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of poortuguese soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Portuguese shit they see. When Spain's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTzZlOKnYlw
youtube.com/watch?v=-Fy3tSim3to
newobserveronline.com/white-americans-remained-shockingly-european-despite-decades-pro-racial-mixing-propaganda-new-dna-study-reveals/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I fucked a Spanish women 2 hours ago.

Don't bully our greatest ally, you filthy spic

We got your back bro

Why dont we ever hear anything from you both? Why are you so irrelevant on the world stage?

>spain
>relevant
>in [the current year]

what made you post this post, Spainbro? did some Portugese take the last calamares right before you could order it?

Too bad NSA is monitoring every post, it would be great to assemble and fight against the banks.. Guess we will have to wait another 1000 years again

A FUCKING RAMP

hold your horses ther matey, nobody fucks with portugal on my watch.

top notch shitpost!

do you really want to do this spain? do you want to get BTFO by the dutch, the brits,french, portugese and poseidon himself again?

When was the last time spain did any real fighting other than trying to kill itself in a civil war?

You niggers couldnt invade Fiji much less Portugal

fiji is like 18000km from spain tho.. whereas portugal is literally touching it. Not that im validating the competence of spaniards, just saying thats a bad analogy.

Don't you mess with daddy, dirty spaniard

>Oh believe you me, us Spaniards are ITCHING for a war with Portugal.
go ahead. we havent been in a war in centuries it would be good to get some exercise.
so go right ahead, shithead.

Spain, more like ass-pain, right?

you call that a fleet, siesta nigger? hands off portugal your dirty bastard

galicia is portuguese clay (granite, in fact)

Awww the little countries are arguing again, how cute.

You fuck with Portugal you fuck with us.

Except that Portugal and England have the longest standing alliance in the world.

if you wiped each other out i couldn't care less and wouldn't notice if i didn't see it on tv or on the internet. it isn't like you two are running shit in the world so go for it

Don't YOU mess with papa, you dirty huehue.

As half of the portuguese population is living in France we'll have to kick your ass

Isn't Spain massively in debt? can you even afford bullets?

your entire country is currently in a state of arguing with itself.

nobody expects the spanish stock munitions.

First Spain needs the revolutionary divisions.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTzZlOKnYlw

At the end of the civil war The Nationalist state had 1 million soldiers mobilized.

Leave the portubros alone, faggot

How is England going to defeat the 1,000 divisions of the Spanish State?

Come at us chorizonigger, you can't do shit against us and britbros.

You got blown the fuck out throughout history. Why would it be any different today?

What is this, a Navy for ants?

Lanzadles una onda vital, ostia tío a todo gas!

1 at a time or alll at once or anywhere in between, its no problem carlos.

We're your new papa, that old has been is long gone.

Wtf are brits going to do?
We will build the revolutionary navy to get those fags to fuck off, and you will be revolutionary Spaniard as well.

this

Those longbowmen must of been elite units.

fpbp

also checked

>Spoke to a Spanish girl yesterday
>She was nice

:)

fpbp
SPAIN BTFO

I got your back Spain

I once fucked a portuguese woman, since she only had a mustache.

all british longbowmen where elite units. Our bows where shit hot too. Thats how we colonised everywhere....everybody thinks it was the navy, but truth be told, our bowmen used to stand on there bowstrings then raise the bow above there heads, upon release they could launch themselves anywhere on the planet. Imagine being a pajeet taking your third morning shit in the street and all of a sudden the sky darkens....then your surrounded by englishmen and your country is no longer sovereign.

Spain is known for losing when shoot at and winning when we can stab a nigger.

Obvious b8 there was same with Norway vs sweden even same image god leftards be leftards

i once fingered a fat spaniard. it was greasy as fuck and did not smell good.

/thread
If you got submarines equiped with Trident/Polaris- rockets and nuclear warheads, it's over.

you should lurk more before posting so that you dont make yourself appear as stupid as you are.

cant even get Gibraltar back hahahaahahahahaha

>Fucking fat girls
I know your women are all slags or the queen, but please don't do stupid things Nigel, you still have a long life (as long you don't do balconing).

A FUCKING RAMP

>storm
>gibraALTAR IS BACK

i only fingered her...and i was onlly 14 or 15 at the time.

Haven't seen this copypasta in a year or two.

Irrelevant spain gets TOLD.

>i volunteer for 40 shillings
How cucked can you be to let us keep Gibraltar all these years.
youtube.com/watch?v=-Fy3tSim3to

jajajajajaja

I hope you have learned from that nigel, no crazychicks and not fatbiches.

The fact that you dont use a ramp just shows how overblown your military budget is, and we designed your catapult mate.

well yeah...that was the one and only fat chick....didnt learn about crazy chicks until my early 20s.

also im a celt not an anglo. call me paddy if you want, just not nigel, not that ive anything against him, or the kingdom in general just it dosnt reallly feel as though it fits.

Isn't the reason Americans don't use them because they've all been put on your wooden homes to get your Rascal up the stairs?

>Amerifats

Are you catholic?

spain has a memecarrier?

Try it I dare you, spanish gypsies

RUUUULE ESPANA

ESPANA RULES THE WAAAAVES

SPAAAAAIAIAAN NEHEHEHEVAH SHAAALL BEE SLAAVES EXECEPT FOR THAT ONE TIME WITH THE MOOOOOORS

shut up dude

Spain will never be slaves because they'll weasel their way into neutrality during world war 2.

They were almost as bad as America, at least you turned up by the end.

nice one +1

polytheist pagan

Then I repeat myself, shut the fuck up nigel. Nobody gives a shit you fucking heretic.

>Spaniard
>Calling the Portuguese Moors
The irony is so thick I could spread it on toast

Belgian Navy:
1,600 personnel
2 frigates, 6 minehunters, 6 support vessels
fin.

Portugal wants to STAY irrelevant so everyone will leave them alone
Spain can't manage to become relevant despite their best efforts

it isn't, but a burger would never know
>60%

You didnt actually repeat anything and i dare say a large part of your angst stems from the jewish religion you so willfully imported from the desert.

Your boarlts are a joke
No more splashing in the waves without our permission Nigel

I bet thats where marmite comes from.

You're supposed to hide those oldest ally
How else are you supposed to surprise our enemies?

And yours isn't?

we splash around all we like burgerfriend with or without your permission, and thats just 1 boat, im sure the US navy has a few ships that are due a bit of tlc.

Portugal não é um país pequeno

don't you mean moormite? eh?

not quite on the same scale as you guys.

Hmm take a look at this. Besides why the fuck do you guys boast about shit you have never done? Inferiority complex?
Ps: implying mama Merkel would let us fight each other until we payed debts

t. alberto barbosa

ah haaa

Oh man.
You should write books.

Ameri fat trying to divide. cute, now watch how we supply BLM with weapons and explosives.

You aren't white at all though Muslim rape baby
newobserveronline.com/white-americans-remained-shockingly-european-despite-decades-pro-racial-mixing-propaganda-new-dna-study-reveals/

>America has a huge navy
>Invades third world countries that are completely landlocked and don't even have a sniff of a navy
>Get BTFO by some farmers and vagrants
>Plunge another $250b into the Navy
>Rinse and repeat

fuck off portuguese diaspora, you're a literal nigger