Lol

This faggot thought the msm bringing his ideas into the mainstream would be good for this movement.

How long before he gets a pipebomb in the mail?

Really makes you think...

whats his name?

Faggot white supremacist Spencer got almost got his ass kicked by a shit eating cuck.

Who is supposed to look bad again?

>our leader

lol

What the fuck

Sucker punch and then run typical anfti faggot.

lol, so which cuck board is mad now. You've been spamming this shit non stop so it sounds like you're awfully upset

the guy that eats poop. Scatifa needs to realize the majority of Sup Forums never even heard of this kike Spencer before. I'm actually glad he got punched.

>Violence is an argument.
Retard.

I'm not spamming shit you inbred moron.

I just came on Sup Forums a few minutes ago, and decided to make a thread on how all the recent attention Spencer is getting is actually going to backfire and he is going to end up dead.

>red pill alpha male alt right mascot embarrased in public by literal fat cuck nerd
>'''''i-i-i-it doesn't count because it was a suckerpunch guys''''''
>'''''''''''y-y-y-y-y-you see, it was r-r-r-r-really the l-l-l-l-l-l-l-left who were embarrased!!!!!!!!!'''''''''''

You do realize this basically martyrs the movement right?

It doesn't matter how hateful the position is, if the advocate is peaceful and calm and dares to show his face and name , then gets sucker punched by little masked bitch that immediately runs off, it makes people sympathetic to the victim of the punch.

It could even make people sympathetic to the views, or at least less sympathetic to the opposition.

Any MMA fighter can get blindsided by a sucker punch to the side of the temple by a guy who's never done a push up in his life, especially in a crowded area.

That's why they call it a sucker punch, it's not an honorable fighting move, it's only use by little bitches were too afraid to actually one on one fight someone.

muh spencer the post

>A poop loving man who died of a brain tumor rose from the dead to punch that faggot Spencer

Stop trying to force this shit. It's fucking obvious they're not the same person just from their ages. The shit love is like 60+ while the based hero is no older than mid 30s

You ever been in a fight before?
I mean not on your Playstation, in real life?

Raymond B. Bailey, 60 years old
1448 Juniper St NW, Washington DC
(202) 249-2195

His first never landed on his face...

>You do realize this basically martyrs the movement right?

No it doesn't. Every media outlet that reported on the incident called him a neo-nazi/white supremacist. Nobody will have any sympathy for him getting punched just like how nobody had any sympathy for Dylann Roof when he got beaten up in prison.

>Sucker punch someone
>Run away

When did you realize that antifa is even less edgy than a high school bully?

>it makes people sympathetic to the victim of the punch.

No it doesn't. Not in this case. No one gives a shit about Spencer, no one would give a shit if he died. Only his cronies would care, everyone else would cheer, and for good reason.

A person who advocates for a white ethnic state? Who would sympathize with a person like that? Your normal white christian family? Your average minority? Of course not.

It might not be good for Spencer's health, but it's definitely good for the movement.

How is it good for his movement?

>The leftists are violent and we will not lower ourselves to their level
>Intellectual movement only
>Gets sucker punched in the face by the tolerant left
>Faggot runs away like a coward

It escalates the far left who see this guy as a hero, alienated the mainstream from the left, gained sympathy for the alt right.

>How long before he gets a pipebomb in the mail?
omg so brave x

>Lol
>This faggot thought the msm bringing his ideas into the mainstream would be good for this movement.

>How long before he gets a pipebomb in the mail?

A person who advocates for a Jewish ethnic state? Who would sympathize with a person like that?

Typical Antifa behavior "We are the good ones, we hate violence and fascism, and we will take care that fascism will never be established again by using the same methods as fascists."

People in Antifa are literally hang yourself-tier.

>You do realize this basically martyrs the movement right?

No. It makes your movement looks like a bunch of cucks and only attracts other cucks.

A strong movement should never look like a victim and is not afraid of using violence to reach its goals.

>A person who advocates for a Jewish ethnic state? Who would sympathize with a person like that?

Nationalists

The slave guy is dead though.

Gonna stop you right there on your first impication.

The "leftists"? So, only people who identify as a "leftist" are the ones who would feel rage over seeing someone who advocates a white ethnic state, and want to inflict violence and pain onto him?

Yeah, no. This is incident isn't seen as "leftist" violence. It's seen as a white supremacist/nazi getting jumped. The person who did the jumping doesn't matter, because the victim is the lowest of the low.

It doesn't matter what type of movement Spencer is a part of. His movement is seen as a white supremacist group, for good reason, and it will be treated as such. These first few attacks are only the beginning.

Like stated earlier in the thread, this new found media attention is only going to bite Spencer and his movement in the ass.

>died of a brain tumor
post obituary

It's not the same guy
Alt-right babies have to damage control for being BTFO they are smearing the hero is a poop lover

No, that was Spencer's point.

>I'm not a Nazi
>Slavery was a mistake
>White people have a right to exist like every other race
>The left are the real violent fascists

Leftists count as the people who shove the dick of the MSN down their throat, people who take a more objective stance on this (people already leaning somewhat right) will see this as being cowardly. All this did to people on the fence a out supporting him was prove his point.

It doesn't matter what normies think, they don't think, they are told what to think.

>who would feel rage over seeing someone who advocates a white ethnic state

why does that make you feel rage exactly?

>If it was anyone else but Spencer it wouldn't be cowardly?

Nu/pol/: the post.

People idolize Muhammad Ali and Malcolm X, both advocated for a black ethno-state. Your normie republican will stop at nothing to ensure that the Jews have their own.

The idea of having a racial enclave isn't the part people have problems with, it's the White part that "can't be tolerated"

it is the same guy. he has antifa shit all over his house. looks exactly the same. another antifa member follows mandy flores on twitter. he lives in dc.

keep shilling though.

>A person who advocates for a white ethnic state? Who would sympathize with a person like that?

japan is a japanese ethnostate. israel is a jewish ethnostate. the only reason a white ethnostate offends you is brainwashing.

Because it implies racial/ethnic cleansing, which implies genocide.

literally no one give a shitting fuck about Spencer, I am sure the guys over at rebbit sure do, maybe it's time for you to fuck off there and cry about the cowardly attack on your leader.

So sick of the Spencer fanclub on Sup Forums

>that sucker punch

literal nigger behaviour

Luckily, unlike niggers, the shiteater was quite weak and didn't manage to knock spencer off his feet even with a running punch. He might've hit the ground and gotten seriously hurt

We need more videos of people getting punched while talking calmly and rationally by ANTIFA. It helps demonstrate the difference in attitude between us and these drug addicts. Political suppression with violence never goes the way you want it to, unless you go all the way. And these people are too pussy to do that, so they stick with breaking things, punching people and making themselves look like bigger thugs than skinheads/bikies

Yea man you missed it
He gets it. I don't really follow the whole Alt right thing, but I don't dislike the guy and he seems pretty civilized on a politcal platform. This kinda shit just makes his message look more powerful because it makes him into a martyr.

>look im just trying to have my political opinion BAM LEFTIST VIOLENCE

>le alt right meme
>le alt right leader meme
>le alt right leader actor gets hit by another actor
wow, I care so much, it's like these are totally honest events and not scripted at all.

He got blindsided you absolute retard. I swear half of pol are 12 year olds who don't know what a fight is.

They have never been in one lol

>There are people that risk their lives on a daily basis to protect their country

>Calls a guy that wears a mask, assaults an unsuspecting man and then runs away like a little bitch a "hero"

I'd call you pathetic, but you shit eating antifa guys would probably get some sort of sick pleasure out of it.

Anyone got a timeline of how he was doxed? Thanks

no it doesn't. just means stopping immigration and incentivising white birth rates and incentivising the movement of people, at worst it implies deportations which even obama did. if whites are so racist and awful you should want to live seperately from them too.

and to be honest, i'm not even a white nationalist these days. i just fucking despise the left.

Remember most Antifa faggots hate military service members, even though in reality regardless of your political views you should respect the warriors of your culture, it does not mean you support the war.

I have, all through primary school, high school and after the fights were always 1 on 1, face to face. Nobody I've ever associated with was ever low enough to feel like they'd accomplished something with a sucker punch, it's only meaningful if you win fair and square. Hell one time 3 of my friends got into a fight with these 3 other guys and we just naturally squared off 1 person each and didn't interfere in each other's fights. It's just what people with dignity do.

I wrestled a strayan once, honorable fighting men.

Well regardless of political views, they should also probably not eat shit. But let's be honest, you really can't into antifa with a working brain.

if you didn't have to live in a state with whites, you wouldn't have trump. white people are basically an exploited resource, you hate them but at the same time want their money.

Truly brave warriors

Are you the same autist I was talking to earlier? Why do you have to stomp out all positive and neutral posts about Spencer? You on the payroll buddy?

En gebruik jij wellicht een manier om je vlag te veranderen boefje?

No and no.

I was watching a few of Spencer's videos on youtube last night. Him and his speakers advocate for a white ethnic state in America, they say that letting nonwhites immigrate to the US was a mistake, and talk about the superiority of western man over the other races.

Now, I don't care whether you agree or not on these points they make, what I am saying is that these points make Spencer to be a radical white nationalist/supremacist and this is going to piss a good majority of Americans off.

And there is no "fence" is this situation.

What people would even be on the fence in the first place? Already right wing leaning white males with racist tendencies? So a good amount of Sup Forums right? Are these Sup Forumsacks willing to risk throwing away their friendships, jobs/careers, and social reputation to become part of a white supremacist group? I don't think so. So what makes you think "normal" people on this imaginary fence of yours would?

If movements like the NPI did not gain any traction or momentum in the 1960's, what makes you think they can make any progress whatsoever in 2017, taking into account curremt demographics?

>Spencer fan club

Back to r the Donald you go. No one here actually likes Spencer, but people sperg out over the slightest thing he does even though he has done far more for white nationalims than they'll ever do.

I don't like the guy's strategies but people who want to seem like oldfags tend to hate the guy, and literal autistic spergs think he is a Jewish CIA plant.

>Leader

He never claimed to be a leader of anything. The MSN called him a leader and it triggered the fuck out of people, so now shitposters like to bait for easy (You)'s saying this.

The fuck should I know? I talk to mongs on here all day

Je kan een VPN kopen maar dat kan best veel geld kosten, er zijn ook gratis proxies maar die werken nauwelijks naar mijn idee.

back to 8/pol/ you cuck shill

Calm down Jamal.

>Racists tendencies

People who come from an objective standpoint will see antifa as the aggressor and will think of this as bad PR for leftist views in terms of trying to prevent people from supporting Spencer. This didn't convert and normalfags to white nationalims.

People who are Trump tier civic nationalists, right leaning libertarians, or the occasional Gen Z fag with half a brain, see this as Spencer and the alt right being proven correct

>Every race in the world but whites are allowed to have an ethno state
>People sperg out if they are told otherwise

Proving to people.witbout racist tendencies but who believe race objectively exists, that something stinks.

>There were no far right fags in the 60's

Wew lurkmoar

>Are people going to risk their careers

Yes. People.already have, why do you think no one showed up for Trump's inauguration? Silent majority. The alt right is the de-stigmatization phase which is why antifa is acting up, because they know this too.

>what is the overton window
Spencer is not going to be mainstream anytime soon, but white nationalism is currently at a new high. What Spencer does is shift the overton window to the right by making his points on mainstream platform (whether this is a good strategy or not is yet to be seen).

>wahh he makes the right look like Nazis

If you have been paying attention to the antics of antifa rioters in response to Trump, it doesn't fucking matter. Leftists think that anyone who voted for Trump is a Nazi, so attacking Spencer for being too extreme does nothing but divide the right.

The point is that the more mainstream acceptance that people like Spencer(and the alt right in general) get, the more less extreme right wing politics is pushed to the center of acceptable politics.

I argued with a toothpaste yesterday that didn't seem to speak Dutch. He was heavilly shilling against Spencer eventhough no one in the thread was saying anything positive about him.

Anyway, since you're not that paid shill, why all the hate for Spencer? Spencer isn't exactly popular here so you're preaching to the choir.

lol, what's the problem nigger, there's no need to be upset

How is a nigger going to get a pipebomb, let alone find a ride to the white part of town?

Get good, coon.

>reminder that the media did this to him and no one else
>they created their villain so they could strawman us