/islam/

This thread is for the discussion of Islam, the only true religion in the world.
Resources:
sunnah.com/ - The Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad
quran.com/ - Read and listen to Qur'an online.
inter-islam.org/Seerah/ - Biography of the Prophet Muhammad
>Allah loves everyone
youtube.com/watch?v=vyw13WuGpzU
>What is Islam?
youtube.com/watch?v=OsmYQl3xy_Y
>How to revert?
youtube.com/watch?v=TbmdE3oXlEQ
>From Atheism to Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=YiRsyes_q8o
>Christian to Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=iHFgcRGIrH0
>Islam website with everything you need
al-islam.org/
>Find a mosque and revert today!
islamicfinder.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

hadithoftheday.com/99-names-of-allah-swt/
youtube.com/watch?v=PxpPQZWwqq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hello father.

Salam alaikum friends
Both muslims and kuffar are more than welcome to our thread
How is your day going

I hope someone force feeds all you dirty mudslims bacon sand niggers.

>fucks goat repeatedly

These threads still exist? K.

If Islam is so great, why can't it destroy Israel?

Roach

all book religions are about repression and terrorism. fuck you and your shit bizmillah

Does anyone have that picture of the guy posting his dick on the quran on a muslim forum?

>"Our pro-Israel threads haven't worked! What should we do?"
>"Let's make some pro-Hilary threads and subvert these racists!"
>"YEAH!"
>"Alright, so the pro-Hillary threads didn't work either! What should we do?"
>"Let's make some pro-Communist/leftist threads and subvert these racists!"
>"YEAH!"
>"Alright so the pro-Communist/leftist threads didn't work either! What do we do?"
>"Let's make some pro-Muslim threads and subvert these racists!"
>"W-well let's try that and if it doesn't work we can set some more bins on fire I guess"

God, you're pathetic.

We will not stop until this cult has been wiped off the face of the Earth. Deus vult

nice thread brother mashALLAH

There's a typo in that one I think.

why most of turkish people smoke so much dude?

Some kind of nutrient deficiency.

>Implying Muhammad and his followers didn't need the semen of men to cure their ass illnesses

Life is difficult
Thank

So that's why all the toilets in the middle east face India.

Street shitting is powerful form of anti Islamic resistance. India has a beautiful culture we should strive to understand.

How does muslims feel about Trump?

I think hes highly disrespectful

I'll bite your bait as I was just thinking about this. I believe in God, I am raised Christian and have always seen Jesus as more of the wisest prophet ever. I never understood why he had to be God incarnate.

Islam offers some amends to my particular theological situation. But, Mohammed was a fucking pedophile, murderer, and opportunistic statesmen. There is no denying any of these claims. He recycled the pagan Kabbah to be used as a shrine to Allah, thereby maintaining and even strengthening the already existing pilgrimage Mecca had a monopoly on. This was also convenient as this was a major reason for the ruling tribe to try to stamp out Islam from the get go.

To me, Islam could have had a lot more converts and made a lot more sense if Mohammed wasn't such a flawed asshole. And why the fuck do you have to say "peace be unto him" all the fucking time if, according to your beliefs, he's already in heaven!!! That cult of personality surrounding Mohammed is fucking retarded

>the only true religion in the world

You sound like a phlamyng phaggot.

Do you have a kangaroo version?
Goats aren't my thing.

>Islam offers some amends to my particular theological situation.

Like what? I'm always curious about this.

Islam is deism + sharia, so what else does it do?

Lets post some more inferesting stuff to read
>99 names of Allah
hadithoftheday.com/99-names-of-allah-swt/

wow, honor killings are literally covered by the Quran.

great, now i'm hungry.

ok seriously, what do we do with islam? can we all agree it needs to wiped off the face of the earth?

That's not the Koran. There's some oblique references to honor killing in the Koran, but you have to apply "reasoning" to deduce it. The expression does not appear in the Koran, but it's a matter of killing a family member which does something that, under Islam, warrants the death penalty.

For instance, within the classical Shafi school of Islamic jurisprudence, an apostate should not be killed by ordinary Muslims, but if he is, there is no punishment for the murderer. If a Muslim women does something that is so against the religion that it show apostate like levels of disrespect, she could be killed without retribution under this interpretation. (It's not an implausible interpretation.)

Convert to it
Then no one would have a problem with each other and world would be a peaceful place inshallah

Probably because Mohammed did not really believe in god.

Im sure he wanted to be remembered as long as possible after death, and feared it.

It's mostly that I just believe in God and their essential point is that there is only God. He's also represented in a more abstract, all powerful, universal entity which makes more sense from a deist perspective.

But that doesn't matter that much to me because like you said, sharia and all the other retarded details from the 7th century that normal to extreme muslims follow are ridiculous.

Basically my point is that Islam does offer some nice ideas, but how can anyone appreciate those when all the other details that I mentioned are so overwhelmingly terrible.

But what about the difference secs of Islam that hate each other.

I feel bad you were born into an oppressive shit teir society that promotes this religion. Islam could have had potential but you tards ruined it

>Convert to it
>Then no one would have a problem with each other and world would be a peaceful place inshallah
Nigga, if Islam conquered the world everyone would just end up nuking each other because there are over 9000 different viewpoints and interpretations of pisslam, and different views aren't tolerated much
There's a reason it's called the religion of ********peace**********

These threads don't belong here Turkbro. Stop forcing the religion on people who don't want anything to do with it

I think they're simpler. There's God and not much else save for the things he says through his "prophets", so God is like a point.

>Then no one would have a problem with each other and world would be a peaceful place inshallah

Do you realize that that's true of every system? If everyone believed X, there would be no conflict about X. True for all X.

I am not tring to force anything

That pic is absolutely Haram. Please cover her up before you put my 32 virgins at risk.

Only 32?

Brother, I'm like at 100 virgin level at least.

Another thread ruined by kuffar
They have to destroy everything they touch

sage

Islam is cancer of mankind.

>m-mehmet, maybe Allah can help you?
>can I be your Allah tonight?
>rape me like one of your nine years old girl

Fpbp
Remove kebab and remember to Sage the religion of peace

I forgot the pic. I bet Allah did this.

Islam is a loser religion. No islamic country has ever amounted to anything. No inventions have been made by muslims.

And, most ridiculous: They all bow down to an empty, black satanic cube five times a day and they follow the rantings of a 40 year old pedophile camel driver.

>No islamic country has ever amounted to anything

Early Islam had a lot of momentum and amounted to quite a bit back when it was this sort of big centralizing force of knowledge. It stole a lot of things, but I think (not sure) that it acted as a sort of hub, bringing together many things that were separated by language barrier and geography.

That's one of the role of an empire. But yeah today they're just annoying.

That's a lot of armenia

It's because they're just better than us.

wtf is this? sage

Leaving islam was the greatest decision of my life.

KYS

Did you wake up this morning thinking it would be a great idea making a thread on Sup Forums about islam?

>doesn't know anything about christ
How can you be so anti christian and not even understand what christians worship?

Have a question /christiangeneral/
>somebody says he has no problem with faith but religion is a problem
what the fuck does this even mean?

I knew one girl from pakistan who came here to study medicine. She wore the hijab and acted all religious although I knew deep inside she was all skeptical about the whole thing as she would endlessly send me links of Alan Watts, sometimes even Harris and stuff, you get the idea. Although she tried rationalizing with some of the islamic apologist too.

Anyway, she was a virgin and I fingered her 3 or 4 times, delicious pussy, she grabbed my cock too and I cummed on her leggings one day after gym.

She had a thing for mental stimulation and BMW, so yeah i got her that.

Your religion is a fraud. You took the name Allah ultimately from the Greeks. The depiction of the name Allah is a symbolic amputation of Christ's penis. The Pauline scruptures in the Bible are part of the same anti-Pythagorean agenda.

The only good muslim is a dead one.

Teenagers here aren't very religious this is true

What are your expectations when you come on Sup Forums?

Do you really believe anyone would be moved by Islam, let alone touched by anything in it?

I'd only convert or revert as you like to put it for your pussies and even then I'd do it solely symbolically and get back to my old agnostic ways later on, probably.

Islamic communism when? I'm up for it

This.

You've got it all wrong. I dont expect or want anyone on this board or in my life to convert or to be moved by Islam if they don't want to. I only browse and post on this board for entertainment and I expect everyone else does too. And I like right wing nationalism and Sup Forums has a lot of that

>youtube.com/watch?v=PxpPQZWwqq0

DEUS LO VULT!

How the fuck did you find Sup Forums? You realize we as a collective hate you? This is literally one of the only matters where Sup Forums or even Sup Forums is one person. Fuck you mudshit get the fuck our of here.

>And I like right wing nationalism and Sup Forums has a lot of that

Peace brother!

RARE
A
R
E