Did reddit raid us again?

Did reddit raid us again?
Whats with all these cucks recently?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AIeA-l7k4wM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

astro-turfing attempt to create chaos during Trump Weekend.

They must have. One filthy leaf has been posting dozens of those "ha ha, low inauguration turnout" threads over and over for about six hours now. He's either getting paid to do this, or he's developmentally disabled.

Yeah, it's pretty irritating seeing the catalogue filled with all this low-energy spam.

remember: the more they come here, the more they get exposed

Divide and conquer strategy. Ignore and move on.

no i think the black people are rioting on chan now too

You guys have been claiming that we're being raided and everything is being slid all day every day for almost a decade now.

they will eventually die off
youtube.com/watch?v=AIeA-l7k4wM
((heil))

For regular users, it's blatently obvious when outsiders are spamming the site. We know who belongs here, and who doesn't.

>cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck
are you a rooster?

You can spot them miles away. They're so painfully witless and obvious it's hilarious. Or maybe I'm just being trolled, doesn't matter, these raids always stop after awhile.

It's BLATANTLY obvious to me that you're an uneducated paranoid retard and that your metric for "who belongs here" is whoever agrees with you. You're brand fucking new if you think that people trolling you dumb fags are "raiding". There's just a few more people here getting easy (You)'s from you stupid faggots because the inauguration just happened. That's it. No grand conspiracy or raid, just slightly increased traffic.

It seems Sup Forums is continually being raided.

They're just shills trying to bandwagon Reddit to their platform making us think Antifa, BLM, Woman protesting, Shia dividing by zero are real things, real important issues we need to focuss on.
Forget crime, immigration and poverty, focuss on these things people.

Ah and all the dumb sheeple are falling for this ruse except you. How do I get super smart at spotting all of the shills that secret jews have dumped billions into to trick this forum of frogposting shitposters who are all very important people?

Was it watching anime that made you too smart to fall for jew tricks?

kek

gtfo fagit

rthedonald and all kinds of shills. It wouldn't be surprising, if soros has organised a Weekend of rage and part of this is online shilling.

There are undoubtly people who come here for attention whoreing, especially females from Sup Forums, but to claim that there aren't organized attcks on this board is simply stupid. There is enough evidence to say that this board is certainly know to our enemys and attacked from time to time.

It really is
And having people name Sup Forums isn't helping.

Whatever happened to doing something then blaming reddit or ebaumsworld?

Yes because there is a very, very real war going on to fight the very, very important people on this board. There are thousands of paid hostile forces invading this board to...uh, sway your mind or something. Dedicated people paid to upset you and post things you don't like. It's all real. Hell, I'm one of those paid agents. We must stop all of the anime watching, video game playing males from buying their sex robots and ruining feminism.

All day, every day, our organized attacks on this board go on. We try to slide threads slyly, but the ever vigilant posters of this board are too smart to fall for our tricks. DAMN YOU! *twirls mustache*

>ousting yourself this hard

Nah, in reality, Sup Forums is one of the most politically diverse sites on the internet, and when they think they have a victory they come here to rub it on us, there is no more explanation

FPBP

Your delusional thoughts are all real. This board is being raided nonstop, paid for in the billions by jews, because annoying you guys is very important to the jewish people and they are totally trying to brainwash you because anime fans are the most important people in the US.

Noticing when there's more leftards around is not particularly hard

You arent going to convince anyone wih your dumb shtick. GTFO

>Sup Forums mentioned in news multiple times
>where is all this traffic coming from

Yes the left has organized military raids on this board because it is very important and the people here are all high ranking wealthy elites that have lots of influence. Paid for by George Soros and Hillary Clinton and jews. It all makes sense. Watching anime and believing in Jesus is the only thing that will keep us redpilled and alpha.

>thousands of paid
I never claimed this, so nice strawmen.
>paid to upset you
And again I never claimed to be upset, about this. In fact I feel sorry for feeble minded people like you.
>very very realy war
Yes of course the cultural marxists and the Establishment will just give in to our demands, they won't ever try to stop us.
>very important people
Again strawmen and most of the people here are of much higher value, than the average retard of antifa or skinhead.
>anime and video games playing
Your thoughts are crap. Not everybody here is obessed with nonsense.

CTR docs were leaked during the campaign. ATM I'm inclined to believe its just some butthurt lefties from another board still sore from the election. Keep strawmanning you dumb cunt

Your humour is so bad, you should try to "debunk" the claims otherwise, this just makes you look stupid.

First post most accurate post.

Literal beta uprising.

>I never claimed this, so nice strawmen.

It's not a strawman. This forum has been raided for nearly a decade straight by subversive jewish liberal shills to irritate and convert this important board full of wealthy alpha male redpilled businessmen. This is all very real, I'm with you.

>And again I never claimed to be upset, about this. In fact I feel sorry for feeble minded people like you.

Sorry I can't help it the jews got to me, I can't be super smart like the alpha anime fans and internet tough guys on this board. I'll be honest, I'm jealous.

>Yes of course the cultural marxists and the Establishment will just give in to our demands, they won't ever try to stop us.

No they won't give in and they will do everything to stop the jobless guys shitposting on the internet from spreading mass awareness of alpha male culture and pizzagate because we are a very real threat to their war to spend billions subverting us with their jewish mindgame rapes.

>Again strawmen and most of the people here are of much higher value, than the average retard of antifa or skinhead.

Yes watching anime and posting pepe memes is what very important people spend their time doing like me.

>Your thoughts are crap. Not everybody here is obessed with nonsense.

Whoa bro, don't knock redpilled anime and sweet video games. Next thing I know you'll be knocking jesus, the red pill, sex robots, and MGTOW. Calm down, bro.