THE DARK LORD HAS SPOKEN

THE DARK LORD HAS SPOKEN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0
youtube.com/watch?v=OtLQHUSqgGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good! Soros is the true king of this timeline!

>OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

post rare soros pics

soros hasnt had a good track record lately, im not too sure if im concerned with what he has to say

God I wish someone would just end this fucker

May your death be as excruciating, painful, and humiliating as inhumanly possible. You murloc-looking motherfucker.

Senile old cunt.

Like hell it will, you old croak.

The antichrist has spoken.

I wish there was a good version of Soros, an anti-Soros if you will. Manipulating from the shadows for good instead of evil.

he will die....

Trump is literally dead if this is true.
Dammit.

it will be, once we extradite him your way.

Lol he lost over a billion on Trump losing, who cares what this shitty faggot has to say?

>Not posting the real dark lord

What happens when he dies?

So true.

Not to mention that America and England will be much weaker and Irrelevant then.

george soros has declared war on the entire world. a war on all fronts. he will fail. he will die. he will hang until death. his empire is on the brink of destruction and destruction is his only last resort.

Didn't this fuck also predict Trump not getting into office and brexit never happening. However, I don't appreciate the threats coming from around the world. I guess we're knocking on the doors then

And germany won't exist

Doubtful. His actions have crashed countries' economies and started wars.

Says the guy that lost 1 Billion with Hillary's loss

I wish Sup Forums would post the addresses of his sons and their travel schedule.
For no real reason of course.

He is just on ragequit mode.

violent riots should stop. With time better education, less disinformation for everybody. All the good stuff

he can escalate it or we can. he has reason to make the first strike

YOU LITTLE PEASANTS THOUGHT YOU COULD BEAT ME?

I'M IN CHARGE HERE!

Compared to?

Pussy power!

4 u

If he wants to be a God, why doesn't he just piss off to Africa?

Seriously, atleast niggers would benefit from a Jew

We should meme him into being classified as a domestic terrorist.

If digits, kek blesses this.

Go back to 9gag.

And then the nanny state Germany will be able to truly shine with all the parasite EU countries and refugees sucking you dry!
Oh wait

Prosperity

This man is directly responsible for a good chunk of the woes currently inflicted upon the West.

Arch-villain Soros redemption arc when?

>haha I am TOTALLY into conspricy things liek you my fellow ult right activist! 9-11 was an inside job teehee

We are.

when he finally goes to hell is he going to be the new satan?

The kikes are coming out of their caves thinking their propaganda works. This must be what they did with Hitler starting 1933.

You don't think someone else could fill his shoes?

His children of course

soros needs to listen to this song

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0

He looks like a fucking sith lord in that pic

stop spamming this everywhere

>make it so you do everything immoral in your power to stop someone from winning
>when that fails you fund someone to check the legitimacy of the win
>when that fails you fund people to protest unethically
>when that doesn't get the desired affect you double down
>when it looks stupid you now claim the winner will fail, then proceed to do everything in your power to make them fail just to say "I told you so"

These people are going to hell right?

His son starts doing the same shady shit.

Dick Cheney was pretty based, even If he did eliminate an entire country

>their
Thanks to us, more people will know about this fucks over time and that will be their end....

Can this piece of shit just die already. I'm sick of seeing his fucking mutant sheev face.

These (((people))) manufacturer hell

>Sup Forums believes they can take on a man that has more money than everyone who posts here 1,000x over

He was complacent in his support for Hillary.
Now he's furious that someone opposed him and won.

Why try to fight? Keyboard warriors have no resources to fight with a man and cronies worth more than everyone on the planet.

They sold their souls long ago friend

/r/donald please fuck off

They already trying to adapt. But it will be different people with different goals.

Kek has already blessed us with 777 that Russia will take care of Soros. Did anyone screen cap?

his son is a faggot trust fund bby who could never be half the evil villain his father is.

Good thing we shifted into the timzline where this kike will never be right again.

Seriously this.

Why would you even want to resist us-erm I meant them....

Just give in you dumb goy- er I mean guys.

We meme'd a man into the presidency.

The most concetrated seat of political power in history with frog pictures.

Money buys bullets and commercials, but they're too afraid to use them, and nobody's watching tv anymore.

What do you think Kek has been doing?

youtube.com/watch?v=OtLQHUSqgGo

They said the same thing about Alexander

The old man is losing his grip.

You know it.

What if there's a younger clone version of him somewhere around in the world, fueling nationalism with the soul purpose at getting revenge for being born of his DNA?

He's going to kill his incompetent astroturfers and buy out chink-moot in order to start eliminating right-wing hotspots on the Internet.

You can count on it.

This battle is eternal.

the bogdanoff brothers

Robert Mercer
he's a hedge fund manager and the money guy behind Breitbart, Bannon and Trump's Campaign...
he's the anti-thesis to Soros

His actions are actually doing that in the long run.

You're in our fucking hive right now, faggot.

I kill it for being a Jew.

I'm starting to think Soros is working independently form the Rothschild's...

Nothing, unless his lineage is wiped out

He won't die, I think he's already on is fifth heart transplant, but that might be someone else

this

They believe in strong tribalism...

...but only for themselves and expect everyone else to bow before them

>He will never get Ghadaffi'd

He also said that president killary was a done deal, he's on the losing side of history even if he makes money off of it

are they still protesting?
WI was quiet yesterday and its quiet today.

If he dies without being sent to the gulag, we will meme his legacy into that of a former Nazi that dumped millions of shitskins on the white man to ignite the fires of retaliation.

There will come a day when the Rothchilds, Soros and other jewish cartel leaders will be put on their knee's and will have to watch as we execute their families in front of them.

>implying one of his jew spawn won't just take his job

Sure he will I'm sure someone on /pol will catch cancer at some point. I know he's up there near the top of my hunting list too!

Why has he not been arrested in the US yet?

This. Before the election he said Trump will win the popular vote by a lot but ultimately lose the election. And of course, the exact opposite turned out to be true.

In order to win we need liberals to see this man for what he truly is
He is taking advantage of social movements and the homeless for his own political gain.
He is bringing immigrants into europe, another divide and conquer tactic, to pressure the elections and to solidify power for the EU to persecute it's natural citizens.

This man has all the money in the world and he paying for our confused, ignorant youth to live as pawns in his bullshit political chess game, instead of paying to their education and healthcare.

do you guys think soros will give donald the jfk treatment ?

what a roach.

A fellow WI resident :) It was probably too nice out to waste the day protesting.

i think he's getting senile. money can only hold it off for so long.

That bitchs days are numbersed. can't wait to see his face when is son is gone before he is.

shekkel magic will loose to meme magic in the long run.

>Manipulating from the shadows
This is a bad idea, unless its some sort of self defense.

what's wrong with his son?

hope its true

I wonder if he knows how many people would love to see him tortured to death. For an intelligent billionaire, this is one stupid faggot.