"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command"

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command"

"And if all others accepted the lie, which the Party imposed, if all records told the same tale, then the lie passed into history and became truth"

1984 - George Orwell

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ph3aj/proof_real_inauguration_crowd_size_vs_fake_news/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no time stamp.
>just believe what we show you.

Gee, not Orwellian at all.

who's behind this? I wonder

I was at both.

The protesters kept forcing the Secret Service to shut down access to Lafayette Park and Pennsylvania Ave.

The Left can't physically prevent people from going to see Trump and then claim he's not popular, those Jewish tricks won't work anymore.

you're a kike

heres a megapicture released by cnn

Obviously the crowd is front-loaded. The difference only becomes apparent toward the back, which your photos conveniently leave out.

fewer people watched guise!

So were there actually less people or not?

I've heard one side claim that they took the Trump picture much earlier than Obama's and that's why it seems like there's a lot less people, but I can't really confirm it myself.

>If _________________ that means Trump isn't president anymore!

Last week it was "If Trump doesn't think the CIA is telling the truth"
This week it's "Trump inauguration's doesn't have as many people as Obama"

Next week it'll be something else.

Can you all kick and scream for 4-8 straight years? I doubt it.

>what are timezones

hahah
bbbbut muuhh trrruumpp jesus i hope pence shocks your faggot ass

>post photo, no timestamp
>calls other photos convenient.
>cites Orwell.

Heard about this on BBC. So did more people show up than were in that image?

Palestinian Israeli actually. Kikes are overjoyed about President Trump, he's already announced he'll move the embassy to Jerusalem and he's a Jewish pawn in the pocked of Kike mastermind Sheldon Adelson.

argument doesn't work. (((Applebaum)) was EST.

is a jew explaining to us what brainwashing is?

repeating the same lie perpetually until the goy no longer even think to question it

this is useful stuff

It's based on the timezone of the guy taking the screenshot, dumbfuck

wait I thought he was putin's puppet?

this is disturbing. i must be getting old

yeah I took the screenshot you nigger jew. I live in MST. Your argument doesn't hold up.

People keep showing a front photo with zero depth of sight as evidence against the CLEAR AND UNDISPUTABLE fly over 3rd person airplane view.

You guys are idiots.
You are the fools that get manipulated by others easily
You are the fools who defend a political figure tather than political ideas and beliefs.

Its clear obama had a larger crowd.

Does it matter? No. It does not. Thats a nice crowd on a rainy day in a liberal nigger infested safe haven. Those are good numbers. Had it been someplace else like alabama or arkansas, trump would have turned people away, that's how full it would be

Stop lying to yourself retards.
Dont help coddle trumps fragile ego.
This is so irrelevant and yet hes crying lile a babby over it.
Thats a problem.

All the problems in the world and hes focusee on his crowd size. What the fuck?

>the CLEAR AND UNDISPUTABLE fly over 3rd person airplane view.

at wut time?

Why did drumpf turn on the media? They always report crowd sizes so fairly.

During his inaugural speech.

There is are video time lapses out there from people arriving to people starting leave.

Its NEVER full like obamas.
If so, where is the footage. Where are the fly over images?

Is the media withholding them from the public? Is soros burning all known footage from his cp island?

The stadium is obviously half empty. Pathetic.

It is a non issue.
Stop sperging out.

It's actually about showing that the Trump administration can't be trusted.

His Press Secretary's first speech said that the it was the highest attendance inauguration in history, which is clearly false. Then Kellyanne Conway said that the Press Secretary wasn't saying a falsehood, it was an "alternative fact"

See, you need to remember. Bill Clinton wasn't impeached for having sex. He was impeached for lying. If Trump can be caught lying, and congress decided they want to be rid of him, they can impeach him.

This is why Trump has started to shift his positions back to the Republican mainstream after meeting with Paul Ryan.

>i-if you change the angle it almost looks like there are more people!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg

B T F O

Someone give me the rundown on this, did they take the photo hours before it started?

Some photos are from hours early. The really poor ones.

There are photos and fly over footage during trumps speech and it doesn't compare to obamas nigger filled crowds.

Why this matters? I do not know.
Trump is an egomaniac and he cant handle the bantz.

Trump deserves more
I hope that Trump can save catholicism

Shouldn't you be sniffing some Zyklon B. Doesn't really matter since you'll soon be overrun by kebobs.

Lies are the siren song of your people there schlomo.

There is no such thing as a palestinian, since there is no country called Palestine. We don't count the Israeli slums called gaza and the West Bank.

Fuck off kike

Fuck off kike

How can I delete this post?

What's with the shit quality? I've literally taken better pictures myself.

Gas the KIKES!

If you "unfriend" him it will be automatically removed.

Right this way Shlomo

FRIENDLY REMINDER

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Guys it looks like even more people from this angle!!

Biggest and bestest inauguration ever!!

DELETE DIS

Reply to the post with "Delete This" in all fields.

DELET THIS

OP is a tremendous lying faggot. Spicer was telling the truth and, if you trust your eyes and ears, here is the footage of the overflow and of rioters blocking checkpoints.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ph3aj/proof_real_inauguration_crowd_size_vs_fake_news/

Fewer people went to Trump's inauguration than even 2nd term Bush.
Trump is really starting in the hole.

More Democrats always turn up to events, including protests, they don't work as much as the right.

Trump's inauguration was held on a Friday, work day. Obama's was on a Sunday, that most people have off. If this wasn't fake news there would still be a reason.

That would be funny if you would have actually awnsered the question, plebian.

All the sense this guy makes. Thank you.

31 million viewers watched Trump's inauguration.

Only 20 million viewers watched Obama's inauguration in 2012.

Sorry to burst a bit of patriotism here, but who cares? Maybe it just fucking sucks to stand there for a few hours without being able to find a proper bathroom or the fucking traffic resulting from all those people going home after the inauguration.
Alot of factors come into play here.

As we all remember, 2005-2008 were really rough times for Dems.

wouldn't it be rough times for Republicans due to a shitty president and the war in the middle east?

Trump cares, duh. He had his first press conference bragging about his inflated numbers.

Those are some pretty good excuses though. Maybe you're right about the bathrooms, I'm sure people were just bursting with urine instead of enthusiasm this year.

The fact that Trump couldnt even think about those things just all the more proves he couldnt think for longer than 3 seconds.

A guy who says he's "Very smart" is usually the opposite.

>A guy who says he's "Very smart" is usually the opposite.

this is true. imagine warren buffet saying "I'm really really rich". for that matter, I'd never think of saying "I have an enormous penis".

The Jews are mad they no longer control the narrative.

We have gained ground Sup Forums

>Only locals go to the inauguration.

"And CNN, MSNBC and the rest of the major media will lie, skew, and distort all information available to suit their agenda against the man the public elected via a system put in place to prevent tyranny, so we shall tell these sources to go fuck there selves for being foolish enough to continue to lie to us long after the curtain was pulled back to reveal their ultimate agenda of creating the tyranny we have worked to prevent."

Do people here even know how viewing angles? Fucking perspective how do it work? And you can clearly see from the gigashit that Trump is speaking at that moment.

Yup, you would think a grown up would realise that immediately. Welcome to 2017. Idiocracy is becoming less and less funny by the year.

>8:20am
>days after the election