Say happy birthday to Styx!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Styxhexenhammer666/videos
hewillnotdivide.us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

go fuck yourself you dumb cu ck

irrelevant faggot

Happy bday, you autistic Satan minion!

Ill send you muzzie virgins to sacrifice!

Really? Happy birthday.

Styx is too close to Canada. It triggers them.

muh civic nationalism

Happy Birthday

fuck him

and fuck you OP

Is he /our guy/

That's about all!
Peace out.

Is he a character from LOTR?

HAPPY B DAY STYX LOVED YOUR PRE ELECTION ANALYSIS. NOT ALL LEAFS ARE KEKS FUCKERS.

Literally who?

He's not a Satanist anymore, just a "pagan" whatever that means. Also although he believes in magic, I think it's primarily from a meme magic perspective (perception is our reality, perception is malleable, therefore reality is effectively malleable) rather than believing that literal demons exist etc. If so it's basically the same argument made by Scott Adams' writing on persuasion.

literally who

youtube.com/user/Styxhexenhammer666/videos
Just some guy with a webcam in his study who manages to be a more insightful political commentator than anyone you'll see on TV.

Happy birthday.

Your minecraft videos are utter shite.

>*a few seconds of silence as the recording begins*
>Alright youtube, just as I predicted, the dying lamestream media got it wron-*spoon clangs in cup*
>It's actually quite funny, I predicted this quite awhile ago with full confidence
>*locks fingers like Gendo*
>Now I'm not a hard Trump supporter, I never said I was, and honestly I don't care if that bothers you ethnostate people
>*abruptly reaches for mouse*
>That's about all peace out

>>hewillnotdivide.us/
a super homo

>Takes swig of tea, says "MMMM"
>Pets cat
>Explains that he doesn't fucking care about , no really he just doesn't care

lol what, why would he have anything to do with that faggotry. He's a Trump supporter from an anti-globalist / anti-SJW perspective.

Alright Youtube. That's all, peace out.

Happy Bday Styx

>Alright YouTube, just when I thought the legacy media couldn't get any more retarded, they pull this crap.
>I'm a little bit under the weather right, this cold is really getting me down. Sorry for the lack of videos lately.
>*sips coffee*
>Now, some of Trump's more hardened supporters may be upset by this. I'm not. As I've said before, I'm not a hard Trump supporter, I voted for him because the libertarian party couldn't produce a decent candidate and fuckin Hillary wanted nuclear war.
>I predicted this months ago. It's the paradigm shift that people like Nate Carbon-molecule missed.
>Fuckin Obama
>Bubba Bill was just Herbert Walker 2.0. Bush Jr was HW 3.0, and Obama was Bush 4.0.
>Anyways I'll probably record another minecraft video later tonight.
>That's about all, peace out.

Happy Bday styx

Happee Birthday Styxx.

Happy bday Styx

"It's actually quite funny."

t. styxhexenhammer

Happy birthday Styx!
If you read this, keep up the good work m8.

another day closer to hell, satan boy

Happy Birthday Based Cultist

Happy Birthday Styx! Your videos keep me motivated, while I lift, and try to make the world a better place.

Best,

Some Masshole

his channel is not available : (

He denied the holocaust. Blocked in some European countries as well.

So he's 29 now.

Heeeeeey! Mine too!

never understood the logic of censoring/punishing someone for denying the holocaust. Whether he is right or wrong there is no reason to punish someone for voicing an unpopular opinion. That kind of shit should stay in north korea, not europe/israel.

Stick it Styx, whoever the fuck you are.