Why's the Trump family so dysfunctional?

Why's the Trump family so dysfunctional?

Drunk AF, Also leave a bitch hangin! He Alpha AF

god fucking damnit this is the best thing on the net....look up give your step mom your baby batter on xhamster by zoey holloway

lol what the fuck

is this real

How does it feel to know that Barron will eventually become the president and he will expand our borders all the way down to brazil while wiping out every shit skin in his path.

Nothing says "I really understand the struggle of the common man" more clearly than this image. Truly, the Trump movement was a revolution of the little man against a corrupt establishment. Which is also why Trumpenstein put a Jewish Goldman Sachs establishment banker and hollywood producer of current years films in charge as secretary of treasury.

The kid's ten and the world is telling him that his dad is going to ruin everything and kill everyone

I'd be at least a little odd too

It's not anymore dysfunctional that any other family in the US or any other president for that matter, it's just there's no longer a nigger in office so the media has no qualms with disrespecting them.

No

Many such cases!

dammmm boy! please mail my stepmom that idea

O your that bait thread guy

Yeah fuck the jews and shit.......Fuckin bastards......I hate them.......
Soooo u got anything nice to say?

Barron is /ourguy/

Wow barron is goddam slow. Is that like confirmed autism?

Somebody is gonna get some mommy handjob tonight

>tfw you realize barrons mannerisms are just like 70 y/old hillarys

MOMMY!

no it was JUST to relieve stress and ONLY until the inauguration

Kek, Baron reminds me of Reviewbrah.

What the fuck? All the other ones could just be attributed to him acting up for the cameras or whatever, but what the fuck was he doing here? I thought raising the wrong hand was bad but then he tried to hi five the fucking air after she'd put her hand away in disgust/pity.
>inb4 /r/the_donald migrants tell me to fuck off

snek

>family so dysfunctional?
>brazil

Are you a faggot?

the kid is 10

leave them alone monkey

Vaccines. Pic related was a tweet about Baron.

Reminder

moar