230 protesters arrested on Inauguration Day will face 10 years in prison

>230 protesters arrested on Inauguration Day will face 10 years in prison

Antifa will have to join the Aryan Brotherhood and get swaztikas tatooed on their foreheads to keep Jamal from pushing their shit in. Praise Kek!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4144360/Anti-Trump-protesters-face-10-years-prison.html

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/brucejapsen/2017/01/22/trumps-health-secretary-thinks-poor-should-pay-more-for-medicaid/#7498fba08174
youtu.be/hFDfBAn4lDY
people.com/politics/womens-march-in-washington-no-arrest/
youtu.be/Mm01v7kEFhU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Turns out things you do have consequences.
If only they had taught that in womens studies...

>i'll just abort my jail sentence; not a big deal.

Lol this is glorious. Also when they get out good luck getting a job after 10 year span of no work, not even counting the felony. Fucking emotional faggots ruined their lives forever

>implying they won't side with the niggers

don't forget felons can't vote

Imagine having to explain to your family and friends why you got locked up.
>Uhhh I was trying to make racists afraid again!

well played america, they are never going to make it past the first week. now you just have to round up the rest

KEK!

>10 year span of no work
Is that before or after the sentence?

What did they do for a 10 year sentence?

>implying they worked

AAAAAAHAHAHA

Stupid fucks. What did they hope to accomplish?

and they'll never be able to vote again. We just can't stop winning.

>Sup Forums being this naive

they wont even get a day inside jail

they will probably get away with some community service or some shit

The last thing Trump wants to create is """political prisoners""

I can already taste the change.org petition begging Trump to commute the sentences.

>be anarchist
>state funded prison will now house, clothe and feed you for ten years

Really activated my almond

So they'll just get Gibs for life then

Thats hilarious coming from a German where Antifa gets to do what they want with no repercussions. Good thing they're weak pieces of shit though.

That's the maximum sentence. It is very unlikely any of them will see the full extent.

I don't think AG Sessions is going to wave off anarchist violence during the next eight years like Holder and Lynch did for the past 8 years.

Both bruv. 5 using, 5 serving.

Mindless vandalism is disgusting, fuck those people, hope they're severely dealt with.

lol these faggots are losing support everywhere

being exposed for the whiny pathetic pieces of shit they are

"likes" on their facebook wall

The man said law & order will be restored. Sooner or later people will listen to what he says and know he means it.

There is nothing wrong with torching BLM of leftist offices.

Hope you are right. I just don't realistically see them getting the book thrown at them.

ah hahaha. underrated!

>mfw 230 antifa fucks will be getting prag'd for 10 years by jerome

I can't believe that I genuinely want a police state. If the Combine is what it takes to get rid of the far left and immigrants, then I support it. That's how far things have gone.

This is a good start. I hope to god all those calling for his death on social media also get prosecuted

>implying niggers will side with them
>implying jail gangs ever go beyond race, and the niggers don't hate whitey

Women's march ended yesterday in DC with no violence or vandalism.

There combined sentence (if they are convicted of anything) won't even add up to 6 months.

This. Do NOT go outside your race.

They will be made an example. Obama let his useful idiots have their fun and wreak havoc on city after city with no consequences. No more.

SHADILAY!

Because women don't pillage and the men there were trying to get laid.

Trump should label antifa a terrorist organisation and lock them all up.

if state/county lets them off, then petition DOJ to go after them for federal crimes

voices heard about what? they don't have any actual message other than they don't like trump on a personal level

No shit, it was a giant virtue signaling party not a protest. Women don't start riots and only nu-males trying to get some puss marched with them.

it's hilarious how badly that turned out, totally disorganized with no clear message about what it was about, you couldn't get anyone to agree on what they were even protesting about. Pretty much what you would expect from something organized by women really.

I’d wager DT needs to make an example and these dumbos just volunteered.

Is it Federal prison they're facing? Doesn't seem like they would have much freedom.

Much like the trump inauguration: no clear message, totally disorganized.
Except 6 times as many people turned out in DC alone for the Women's March.

lol, thanks obama!

Black women were protesting against white women at a protest for women's solidarity. The fun never ends.

Sessions says hi

Ya they'll get like 3-5 max, probably shorter actually

Honestly they should have just gone out with weapons and hurt people.

Will there be justice for based trash can?

In another thread there is a collage of a few dozens tweets asking where these people were for BLM protests.

F

Will they ban Antifa or recognize it as a terrorist organization?

>implying they could get a job with their gender study degree in the first place

ounds heal but a felony can still hurt decades later. A felony can help keep you from getting jobs in society that can actually matter. A conviction can prevent one of those rioters from becoming your kid's history teacher. Part of the idea is that a felony on your record keeps you working as a busboy and not say a police detective assigned to the "hate crimes"est of the world.

Theyre getting federal charges

They left their trash everywhere and men cleaned it up.

>Antifa will have to join the Aryan Brotherhood and get swaztikas tatooed on their foreheads to keep Jamal from pushing their shit in. Praise Kek!

A big sacrifice, but at least they showed those cans who's boss.

I hope they enjoy humming jailhouse waffles after dookmarriot and treyshawn punch out all theirteeth because "it feel gu' on mu' dik"

>young male rioter
Apparently his age and sex were important enough to mention. What wasn't?

You want to hear something that'll make you rage?
When they get out, they'll be eligible for partial disability, because they'll be "institutionalised". My a-hole brother did 10yrs, now collects SS.

Pretty sure he's a youth, not a young male.

Still hilarious that it's blacks smashing shit. That's a FOX News van and I wouldn't doubt he was the one who set the limo on fire, which was a few feet away.

Looks like those bitches aren't good at cleaning either.

forbes.com/sites/brucejapsen/2017/01/22/trumps-health-secretary-thinks-poor-should-pay-more-for-medicaid/#7498fba08174

>'protestors' commit crime
>fellow 'protesters' film and take 100s of pictures of you
>go to jail

It's brilliant.

God fucking damn boi. What an absolute display of niggery

Even in my shithole we don't just throw our signs on the streets and shit everywhere when there's a protest

Don't these people have any respect for public property?

No, they don't care about anything but themselves.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Law

And

Order

I love these clowns

YES

They weren't even working in the first place

The maximum they could get is 10 years, that doesn't necessarily mean they will get those 10 years.
They could get anything between a fine - 10 years in prison + fine.

It all depends on the mitigating factors.

I'm sure they'd love to repent for their white privlege by getting raped by Jamal

They'll probably cum from how progressive it is

This is the best part. Typical liberal thinking in the moment cost them decades

>mfw these are the very people who were removed from their "art spaces"

Appropriate clip, from Edmond with William H Macy.

They will be socially enriched.

youtu.be/hFDfBAn4lDY

i suppose they are the same people who throw trash out of their Windows in national parks even though they could collect it in their car

> tfw 230 anifa scum will have aids and no longer be able to vote by 2020

It's the oppression olympics, none of them really give a fuck about each other. They just want to be the biggest special snowflake.

top fucking kek

This. The administration is making it seem like a big deal to deter other would be shitstarters. They wont go to jail for 10 years that's ridiculous, and honestly they don't deserve that. They deserve to get their ass beat hard sure, but 10 years in a cell? Come the fuck on people. They will plea it down, pay some fines, etc.

They busted windows in Larry King's suv they gon get mossad'd

MEANWHILE

people.com/politics/womens-march-in-washington-no-arrest/

They should've made some arrests

Anti Fa is how Cobra got started
youtu.be/Mm01v7kEFhU

Wrong. You didn't see the damage they caused literally blocks away from the inauguration, if you did, then you're an idiot. One of Trump's big points is law and order, we all want to see him make an example of these antifags.

>The last thing Trump wants is """political prisoners""

>what is Guantanamo bay

greek shitskin confirmed to be subhuman retard

To be fair, I don't think the Women's March really got violent. They just sort of stood around being whiny and hysterical but not really doing anything. In other words, they behaved exactly like you'd expect something called a Women's March to behave.

>Antifa will have to join the Aryan Brotherhood and get swaztikas tatooed on their foreheads to keep Jamal from pushing their shit in.

Holy shit, I never thought about this, but this is almost certainly what will happen.

Not like they actually voted in the first place

Beautiful

These nerds are going to meet Bubba now and be culturally enriched in their asshole.

AB won't want these pussies for anything but walking fuckholes
If they aren't put in protection they're gonna be getting assfucked by someone