>>108472828

Just say you're a loyalist desu.

It's almost like attacking the British tea trade had a tactical point to it... Burning trash cans and breaking windows is the same thing though clearly.

she does have a point. people didn't like British tea and now people don't like a white man as president, again.

Not a politics-related thread. Reported.

Yeah sure buddy, sure

You're a bad troll, you're going to get banned for saying you reported someone.

>rioting about the biggest political election in modern American history
>not politics
Really makes you think

my argument against this would be that it wasn't a riot and more of a planned timed assault by an insurgent force targeting good of an occupational force.

but leftys don't understand the difference

Why do black people love to bring up irrelevant history from the past, centuries ago from another era, as if it somehow justifies them choosing poor behavior right now in le current year?

>WE WUZ REVOLUTIONAREZ
How does burning the local CVS help with the cause?

We need to meme an actual real bloody genocide against leftists tbqvhfamalam

>Boston Tea Party
>a riot
Please continue to prove your ignorance about history

The Boston Tea Party was a mistake. Should have remained in the mighty British Empire. Today there would be no EU , no refugee crisis, and all frenchies would be extinct

Hey Sup Forums as a young Afro American who dindu nuffin, I would like to propose an idea. How bout we start rioting in the streets? Ya feel me nigga. We can get so many people on our side, if you catch my drift nigga. We can protest Trump just like we protested in Ferguson this will surely get us the midterms in 2018. So, what do you say Operation Chimp Out is a go. Start spreading this on twitter and Instagram mah niggas. You can use hashtags such as #riotagainstTrump #burnthisdown.
This surely will be the end of Trump campaign, when Americans see young bruthas protesting hard in da streets. We can easily convince white people to abandon Trump. Now bump this shit Nigga or I'll cap yo a$$

She's right. If she wants to change the way AmeriKKKa is and protest does not work, a civil war will change the course of history towards a better united states

The Boston Tea Party was a planned out tactical riot that sent a very clear message while the Trump protest are a mindless autistic tantrum.

Isn't their message pretty clear? They don't like trump

The Tea Party had an actual ask though. If you don't have a demand you are just causing chaos.

he's been president for less than 3 days

Check out the historian fuckface retard right here

wow, she has to reach back almost 300 years to find an example....

I like fire. Fire is hot.

What does Trump have to do with peoples private businesses and property? These people are destroying innocent civilians stuff and attacking them. Other Americans. Shit's a disgrace

This, it was taking over a ship and dumping some cargo. It has nothing in common with any modern riot.

>hey guys this is a pretty shitty thing to do
>BUT WHAT ABOUT THIS THING THAT HAPPENED HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO THAT PEOPLE VAGUELY LIKE YOU DID?!?!?!

Yeah, that kicked off a war. They want war?

Bring up the New York draft riots

Tru dat
WE PEACE UNTIL TRUMP IS GONE
NAH MEAN

Why stop there? Paxton boys, regulator movement, Boston Tea Party. It's so ironic that white supremacists, who have a history of rioting, dislike rioting when minorities do it.

>spend their whole liberal lives screaming violence is not the answer while standing on dead childrens graves trying to ban guns
>election not who they wanted so violence, rioting and looting is OKAY now

Cool, when the KKK get to gun down blacks/spics and burn down their businesses in acts of "rioting/looting"? And you're going to support it like they did a few days ago right?

Fuck outta here with that bullshit.

it actually wasnt though
it was a spur of the moment move my pissed off drunkards

After dumping the tea in to the ocean the "rioters" cleaned the entire ship.

No random attacks no injuries.

Tbh minorities shouldn't be allowed in the Anglosphere so that's why we are pissed off.

Boston tea party
>they are taxing us to death and we aren't getting a say about it. lets set them back financially and disguise ourselves so we don't get caught doing it

BLM
>some people were arrested and killed for constantly committing violent assault and robbery. let's burn down our own businesses and the homes of unaffiliated white people whilst wearing big signs on our bodies that show who we are, why we are doing this and where to go to arrest us.

>spur of the moment by drunkards

public school kid right?

Modern Republicans would have been British Loyalists and the Modern Democrats could most accurately describe the Domestic Terrorists and Black Lives Sympathizers of the Revolutionaries. Boston Massacre should have been a Boston Genocide!

Make America Britain Again, Chaps!

RIOTING IS FOR ANOTHER TERM FOR NIGGERS TO DESTROY OTHER PEOPLES PROPERTY AND STEAL SHIT.

>government monopoly used to punish dissent
>starbucks, a bank, a trash can, and a limo
Gosh, that's a good comparison.

>The white supremacist patriarchy was created by those who rioted against the British Empire and created the America as we know today
>Let's revolt against Trump just like the founding fathers did :)

The difference is that the Boston Tea Party actually had meaning. They were being taxed without representation in parliament.

What are these losers rioting about? That the Republican candidate won? That a man won a democratic election? That they're oppressed? What exactly do they hope to accomplish by smashing up private businesses, throwing garbage in the streets, and setting cars on fire?

What is the purpose, and how do their actions convey that message?

MUP DA DO DIDDA PEACE BE DAT MO TEE MU'FUGGEN BIX NOOD MAH NIGGA

WORLDSTAR

but why?
what specifically?

It was planned ahead of time, they even tried to masquerade as injuns.

Go read a history book you retarded faggot.

>implying

based african americans keeping the spartan ideals alive in the modern era

Riots today don't have a leg to stand on, its literally impotent whining because lefties didn't get it their way with degenerates and noggers running wild and destroying their own communities

The Boston Tea Party was organized by Sam Adams to protest being taxed to oblivion, they had a specific target and they hit it and nothing else.

Can't really compare the two

it's not an american? why does it care?

>Yeah sure buddy, sure
not an argument.
>implying the tea party accomplished anything
Then what was the revolutionary war about?

The Boston Tea party was a response to the Tea Act of 1773. Meaning the riot has a specific purpose as to why they did what they did. Running around burning trash cans and throwing bricks at people has no purpose.

>Boston Tea Party

This wasn't a riot but a direct action protest against the Tea Act. Tea was the only thing destroyed in this event and it was done for a valid reason.

>War of the Regulation

This was a legitimate uprising against a corrupt colonial government.

>Paxton Boys

They were an immigrant vigilante militia that wasn't approved of by the early colonists.

that was a group of men targeting a specific business to protest a specific tax. it was no a group of chimps chanting "black lives matter" and looting timberlands and blunt wraps

>protest high british tea taxes by throwing tea into the ocean
>protest police brutality by killing each other and burning down your city

>yall
Notice how these niggers dont even see it as their own history as americans but as white peoples. Fucking load up the ships they are going back

>Americans destroying British property

VS.

>Americans destroying American property

All these blue pilled faggots ITT
>they don't even realize it actually was indians
The greatest false flag in american history.

But the Irish were the minorities during the New York draft riots.
No Irish need apply
Remember that?

>strawman argument
post disregarded

Was it a drug deal gone wrong?

oh I see, so now we are making excuses for barbaric behavior because 3 centuries ago...
Let's just hope they don't burn your car or destroy your store.

taxing on glass, lead, oil, paint, and paper

>taxing us to death

What are you talking about I thought that was Indians who threw the tea into the river

The Boston Tea Party was widely condemned by Americans at its time

oi, you were all brits at that point, so you were brits destroying British property. Pre 1776 was a brit civil war. You became seppos after you won

DESU from the outside looking in the tea thing plus civil war etc was a chimpout that took off.

How was the tea party a riot? They went and destroyed a very specific item. They didn't chimp out and steal whatever wasn't bolted to the ground.

you needed oil to not freeze to death back then you twit. what if i made a new rule that all British people need to give me 50 pounds every time they bought tea?

Yeah that's what the Americans were doing. Being tactical. Tarring and feathering people was also tactical.

i aprove their rioting and i aprove police fucking them up

We'd drink more coffee

10 years in prison

shut up you racist white dog we makin a point and shit

(you)

>seppos
Not saying you're wrong but why do you britcucks talk like American teenage girls?

Implying the American rebels weren't an illegal group of trouble-causers too

oops now there's a fifty pound tax on coffee

kek

They're supposed to charging the antifaggots from the other day with felony riot, possible 10yrs max. Hopefully they come out with arses like pic related

we should riot over taxes. Not over rights that we already have and for attention.

Those weren't riots, Chihiro Ogino

Those were specific political acts of defiance.

You couldnt understand the diffeence, nignog.

yes the dindus are easily manipulated...

>Protesting against Monarchy, oppression, and taxes
>Protesting against capitalism, freedom, and democracy

Really activated my almond...

That was a planned and organized operation in which agents destroyed the property of their enemies.
The protests are unorganized, barely-planned riots in which misled morons destroy the property of other citizens.

Occupying their own colony which they defended from the French and Indians?

The hidden Bogandoff sister?

Wut? It's from Cockney rhyming slang. Seppo = septic tank = yank
Anyway gotta dash, there's a pain in me gulliver

HOL UP
So Wut U Wuz Sayin Iz If We Show Dem We Aint Fuckin Round By Jacking Stores N Breakin Shit We Win?

Finna Go Get Some Of My Dreadhead Niggas

They just wanted the percocets.

>
For lanterns. Idiot.

I hope you feel better! Cheers.

>protesting taxation without representation is the same as breaking windows because you dislike the President

Really got the neurons fucking.

>rioting about the biggest political election in modern American history

Only because of Trump.

protesting is still protesting. It's not the reason It's the act.

>tarring and feathering
Overblown non historical basis to once again detract from the United states

you mean those things that let you do some thing useful for more than ten hours at a time?

This is 100% true.
Sometimes destructive protest is the only way to produce change. It is a valid BUT ILLEGAL form of protest.

It is sometimes moral, but the consequences are also moral.

riot != a war for independence.

Beers good, ta.
No I take your point Britain was raising taxes for the war, which the colonies felt disconnected from. It does seem that the tax issue was sort of an excuse though, in that the independence movement was already there but needed a rallying cry.

I remember first time i read Patrick Henry's speech to the 2nd convention, and about the guy listening outside the church who asked to be buried on that spot. Gave me goosebumps.

>implying British didnt raise an army to stop that
the baseline is violence, people tell niggers not to riot because maybe they dont want to kill them
to losely quote the Maddog "i plead you with tears in my eyes if you fuck with me i will kill you all"

>that fupa