What would happen?

What would happen if everyone under a 100 IQ score agreed not to reproduce for one generation?

there would be few dumb people. Kind of a "no shit, sherlock" moment

Probably go extinct as a species.

I honestly believe people with double-digit IQ's should undergo mandatory sterilization.

There are seven BILLION humans on the planet right now, and that number is only increasing exponentially. We don't need stupid people anymore.

Nothing? A lot of smart people are really ruthless and just have a greater capacity for evil. We need more common sense, not more int

republicans would lose a lot more elections

>liberals self-assured of their inherent moral and intellectual superiority

Patting yourself on the back, leaf? You fell for the "conservatives are dumb" meme.

This is part of the reason why leftists are so butthurt about Trump; they told themselves it was impossible, and they are outraged at having been proved wrong.

>they told themselves it was
impossible? no, I have never underestimated the stupidity of the righteous right

How beneficial would it be?

arrogance and stupidity

niggers and spics dont vote republican though

What does political affiliation have to do with this post?

the guy who sucks mr. barack "trump will not be president *micdrop*" hussein obama is lecturing people on arrogance?? fucking laughable

maybe they don't admire you as much as you think they should

What's your IQ, user? Add one point to it.
Are you on board with that score being the cutoff?

the next generation would not exist

I never said that. also I was bernieorbust

106. I'm super cool with that. I would rather not be born at all than to be born 5'6". think about offing myself at least 3 times a month.

leaf

so everyone else except you gets to make babies?

Then don't wait for the rest of us. Change starts at home.

We would all die in the first world because the ones with IQ over 100 are not having kids already....

Also please leave a bump in this thread:

Shit I'd adopt one with a higher iq score. It is what it is. I understand how beneficial this movement is to humanity.

This actually kind of happened during the black death. Poor people (usually with lower IQ) died at a much higher rate than the rich (higher iq). In fact, the Renaissance could be a product of a significant iq rise after the black death.

im okay with this

no more black people

In that case, sterilize everyone and clone the Einsteins out there. The problem is we need idiots to make the world work. We need a hierarchy. (Plus, there's a huge debate as to whether IQ tests really measure intelligence at all; in large part, they measure a student's motivation to do well on a test.)

And Canada's population would drop to 0

Kinda already happened. But other way around.

>no eugenics program.

And answering the question. If all people with iq lower than 100 were to disappear, in the short term there would be a massive global recession (due to a sudden reduction of market, labor, and consumers), however on the long term there would be a lot lot less crime and poverty, and more scientific achievement (per capita).

The drastic population reduction would also mean less CO2 emission, and much more available resources.

No. Society would stratify all over again, and the differences between an IQ of 100 and 160 would the new spread, as opposed to 50 and 160.
There would just be smarter criminals.

Nice busting to you.
"Have all my votes, Hillary".

Tried to bump your thread buddy but can't figure out how to get to the post on my phone.

this pos board is fucked again

reported

It would be more beneficial to bring public schooling to private school levels of teaching.