I have the highest IQ

>I have the highest IQ

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/trumps-father-helped-gop-candidate-with-numerous-loans-1474656573
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So do i

It's 4D chess, he's forcing the media to talk about how he's illiterate so that they can't focus on how much of a disaster his inauguration and cabinet picks were.

It's just a fucking typo. It's nothing unpresidented.

>I know words. I have the best words.

really gets the noggin joggin'

>Implying Trump is allowed to use Twitter anymore

>Americans have a stereotype of being retarded
>This man is their president

Really makes you think.

Yeah , but this like what? his 6th typo? Shouldn't he have realized to double check before posting.

>tfw to intelligent to be President.

Look where the keys are on the keyboard. It's not a typo, he didn't know how to spell the word.

Many great people of the past have sucked at spelling. Albert Einstein, even Obama, couldn't spell certain words at times. Get over expecting a president to be this superior person. He's not.

It used to be 'Honoured', then 'Honored', and now, 'Honered'.

"Unpresidented" didn't tip you off?

I thought it was a play on words justifying the Drumpfs usual antics, maybe I was mistaken.

At one time, spelling wasn't as fixed as it is now. You could have a variety of word spellings, but readers still understood what was meant.

Albert Einstein was a German.

check twitter history to be btfo.

also, ol trumpo is at 156 - what's yours, OP?

albert einstein and obama would use a spell checker

>leaf

how many spelling questions are contained in a standard IQ test?

what's that?

none?

oh dear.

>mfw Trump is taking a page from Claudius' book and acting stupid so people underestimate him

He deleted it a few minutes after posting.

>ol trumpo is at 156

Sure he is......

>It's nothing unpresidented.

>Implying this man child wouldn't have a tantrum and nuke someone if he was denied use of twitter.

>tfw Donald Trump isnt your president

I would fucking want to trade my citizenship with a liberal. A few weeks later he would understand how peaceful is islam and what is living in a fascist state.

what's yours, brainlet? Scared to be exposed as a pseudointellectual (which you are)?

>vocabulary of a 12 year-old
>can't spell
>claims vaccines cause autism
>claims global warming is a Chinese plot
>his fanboys are breaking records in jumping through mental hoops to present this as some arcane form of celestial chess
really distills my vodka

kek what the fuck? Why would I know my IQ?

I'm laughing at him because he's exceptionally retarded, everyone watches him for entertainment.

>that billionaire President Trump is so stoopid, I'm way more smart than him

Sure thing. Feel free to post your bank account anytime.

Americans misspell the word all the time. I don't see the big deal of another example on the pile.

So this..........is the power of BLUMPF

All this and he was still able to defeat both political establishments, ruin Obama's legacy and leave both the Bush and Clinton dynasties in shambles. Imagine what he could accomplish if he were as smart as you.

he's not stupid, he's an intelligent man
his education though, it's obviously lacking
or he's pretending to be retarded, but you know what they say about that

THE GENIUS combined honor and boner to create the honor-boner, then went ahead and contracted it for us for ease of use.

Glompf obliterated. Gotta love this country. Even him can be president.

He didn't inherit any money from his father until he was already a billionaire. Even then, it was only a paltry 80 million dollar inheritance.

I'm to intelligent to be POTUS

Of course, because an uneducated man could accomplish everything he's accomplished.

FAKE NEWS!!

Let me present you with the alternative facts: Trump never posted that.

You can't argue with the facts!

H-Hillary?

Or maybe he just is retarded. He's being an arrogant dickhead for the couple decades, it's not like he just recently started to act like an idiot

he could
many such cases in history!

SHEER

GENIUS

"This disposition to admire, and almost to worship, the rich and the powerful, and to despise, or, at least, to neglect persons of poor and mean condition, though necessary both to establish and to maintain the distinction of ranks and the order of society, is, at the same time, the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments. " Adam Smith

lol how does being a degenerate feel like?

It's so strange how cognitive bias works. I read that and instantly assume that Facebook fucks with his autocorrect to make him look bad. He's teflon for his supporters. It's like a chinese finger trap. The more they point out his problems the less I trust them and the more I like Trump.

It's hilarious.

That says a lot about the necessity of your "education."

spelling >< IQ

this is what we call projection

Don't listen to Blumpfets.

Memimg aside, he is clearly an absolute retard and has made America a comedy show for every countries population to laugh at.

KLUMPFLETTAS will always say it's 4d chess or some other bullshit.

>implying this doesn't describe Hillary to a T

Trump may be rich, but it's absurd to think that the political and economic establishment weren't all behind Hillary. Hell, she spent the entire month of August giving private fundraisers to wealthy donors whole completely ignoring the poor during the entire election.

Using a spell checker or getting someone to write out your tweets does though.

>education doesn't matter
Jefferson is revolving so fast in his grave he could power Chinese steel industry

Who the fuck shoots a deer in the head, especially with a high caliber rifle?

What a fucking asshole

>made America a comedy show

If anything has made us a comedy show, it's the 1965 Immigration Reform that led to the downfall of white America. High crime rates, gun violence, poverty, education rates, etc can all be traced back to the idiotic decision to flood the country with shitskins.

America has always had a stereotype of being full of idiots, but the US elections really have made people think more than ever before.

>he made a typo

Thats it! Im voting for Hilar-

Education is useless if it can't be applied. Spending trillions educating people in useless fields is why the student loan business is about to go bust.

>He didn't inherit any money from his father until he was already a billionaire.
[citation needed]

he got a million from his dad immediately

This also applies to Hillary or any person who is part of the elite. But more importantly this applies to Trump and Soros for liberals and how we view the hyper wealthy (billionaires) now

>Hurr your argument is nullified because he has more money than you, ergo he is more intelligent

This is the type of thinking that keeps kings in power.

" To deserve, to acquire, and to enjoy the respect and admiration of mankind, are the great objects of ambition and emulation. Two different roads are presented to us, equally leading to the attainment of this so much desired object; the one, by the study of wisdom and the practice of virtue; the other, by the acquisition of wealth and greatness. Two different characters are presented to our emulation; the one, of proud ambition and ostentatious avidity. the other, of humble modesty and equitable justice" Adam Smith

Guess which one we choose with Trump

>implying you've ever seen an America with a white percentage above 70%

history and geopolitics are not useless fields, especially for a leader
man, a "great friend of Israel", didn't know difference between Hamas and Hezbollah

And Yet, We Live Longer, are Richer, and safer then we were in 1965.
Hmmmmmm.
trumps argument falls apart when you realize in actuality we live in a world of abundance unparalleled in human history.

Nice one Mountain negro.

It was a million dollar loan, which he repaid.

Fred died in 1998. I would give you a link, but I don't see the point.

>I never make typos while using a touchscreen

he deleted it and reposted without the typo

triggered brainlets.

That world is falling apart now as the whites decline. Same thing happened in Rhodesia. The current generation will live shorter, poorer, and less safe lives than the last generation. This is the first time in our history that this has happened.

We saw their utility during the last election. Either such fields aren't necessary to lead or Trump was more knowledgeable in those fields than Hillary.

It's the whole country m8. We see the crappy mainstream Amerifat TV shows, the constant shootings (not saying you should ban guns), half the people deny climate change, about a third believe the earth was made in 6 days etc.

It's not just blacks who make the stereotype, and obama always appeared smart/educated regardless of whether you thought he was a good president.

yeah, a million dollars is a ridiculous loan, wtf are you talking about?

>tfw to intelligent to be triggered

>a million dollar loan to start a business in Manhattan real estate is ridiculous

At least we don't have to worry about him getting the nuclear codes anymore. He would probably just misspell them anyway.

>Be a billionaire
>Can't spell
LOL

just because someone made bad moves due to other factors doesn't mean education is useless
I'm not even sure why are we debating this

Check my digits, bitch.

Fake

Say what you will, but our education and crime rates would be comparable to Scandinavian countries if we factored out the shitskins.

blaze it brother

Either Hillary didn't have as firm a grasp on the important topics of history and geopolitics or she was too incompetent to put the right people in critical roles, either case doesn't bode well for her ability to run the country.

that is my implication, friend

Yeah the most successful person on the planet is a dumbass. Unlike the leaf...

>Trump turns a million dollar loan into a 9 billion dollar empire
>is called a retard by someone who turned a 80k student loan into a worthless degree and 120k in debt

Mmmmmmmhhhhhhhmmmmn

It's true. I'm a great speller but I suck massive ass at almost anything I attempt.

>Billionaire
>President of the USA

Hurr he is stupid. How many lifetimes would you need to achieve what Trump has? How many people have achieved what Trump has? Like 3? This guy is Emperor Augustus tier

>btfo by the most intelligent country in the world

Hahahahahaha Kerflumpf BTFO how will he ever recover

wsj.com/articles/trumps-father-helped-gop-candidate-with-numerous-loans-1474656573

it was much more than a million, and he is a failed businessman who isn't worth even close to 9 billion, which is why he won't release his tax returns

There have only been 44 presidents, Grover Cleveland wasn't 2 fucking people.

Taft should count as 2 persons

> I am too stupid to point out something bad against daddy

>honored
>not honoured
fucking americans

He's saying exactly as he should be doing leaf. Serving the people. This may be hard for someone who's not a burger to understand, but we believe in the idea of a statesman being superior to a political bureaucrat.

>12 posts form this cuck
I've seen enough after these two Tbh

>tax returns show net worth

Everyone look at this retard.

he's a big guy

Tax returns don't state your assets, they state your income and losses... He released his financial statements which do state his net worth in detail.

only goes to show just how dumb drumpf voters are

His tweets get more press when he makes a typo and he knows it.