Help! How do you redpill somebody?

Got back together with my ex. She used to be a moderate liberal and now she is full blown SJW.

Anybody have success or is it a lost cause?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PamqTwVnayk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Find one thing she's not fully SJW about and make her debate that topic with full SJWs. That engagement alone is usually enough to push people towards the red pill.

Case in point; how SJWs managed to push otherwise liberal leftists completely to the right during the 2016 election with their insane hypocrisy and rabid attacks on wrongthinkers.

lost cause. even if you do make headway, it will swiftly be undone by social media and friends. Most women are natural political conformists.

>getting back with your ex
And why will it work this time?

Drop her in the worst neighborhood you know.

freedom of speech. hammer home how important that is. eventually you can make it clear that even "hate speech" still is covered by it.

Your relationship isnt going to work out.

Why are you at all interested in "converting" her? I mean, what is it to you? Why do you care about other people's beliefs?

You could start by disassociating yourself with NAZI bullshit.

This.

lost cause

this

converting one gives hope that we can convert others.

before you go any further: why was she your ex?

>that we can convert others.

And why would you want to do that?

This.

If you are rhetorically well versed and can contain your power level then discus with her about an obvious paradox and make her remember the paradox. Do this in an abstract way, no biases, ideology or examples. Goal is to come to an agreement on that what you discussed is a paradox. At a later point try to bait her into using the paradox for an SJW argument and remind her about the discussion on the paradox. Profit. What paradox you use is your choice. All of the SJW arguments are build upon those.The individualist - collectivist and the Right to protect - empowerment/self-responsibility paradoxes are currently my favorite for lefty brain washing.

why wouldn't you, if you can?

first mistake was returning to the ex mate, thats a fucking train wreck of a decision. and now shes a sjw. Run lad

youtube.com/watch?v=PamqTwVnayk

This is the only redpill that you need.

MAGA

Converting is the wrong way to put it. Showing her how one changes bubbles is the goal her, I guess.

So they don't try and vote away our rights?

Are you retarded?

Because you can't "convert" someone. Right wing will always be right wing and vice versa, besides there is no "right or wrong" here (except the left wing which is right about more things than us lol).

>Because you can't "convert" someone. Right wing will always be right wing and vice versa

factually wrong.

>So they don't try and vote away our rights?

What rights? The right to bear arms? The right to MAYBE have free healthcare for everyone? The right to not have a preferential treatment no matter who you are?

>He doesn't understand that positive rights aren't Rights.

Yup, you're retarded.

Waste of time dump her in the most muslim neighborhood in your area and never look back.

Just use her for sex and maybe play along just to see how far she'll take her power grab as a social experiment in the depravity of the SJW mentality. Keep a journal and publish it one day. Be our Martyr for Freedom i.e. Sup Forumss William Wallace, the rebellion will thank you.

>you're retarded.

For you.

Also that is like the pot calling the kettle black.

nice digits sir. please elucidate further?

What do you like to know user?
You know what a paradox is, you know how to use speech to communicate with others and I suppose you know how to bait. What is it what you need to know further?

>going back to an ex

People don't change that much, it ended for a reason. You're a desperate retard.