Trump to legalize weed all states

Would this be the ultimate move after the day we had? Consider the following :

After Colorado legalized it earned : "It clocked in at $70 million last fiscal year alone."

Now Imagine all the states, imagine all the jobs and stores opening, it would be a massive (YUGE) boost for the economy so consider the following :

>Trump to make yuge annoucement tommorow cnn reports
>everyone is nervous, millenials are in tears
>"what is it now jeffrey" brent asks, "what will this bigot do now"
> at the white house press conference
> trump walks in
>Hello everyone how is everyone doing, he smiles, bigly.
> A projector comes down
> Trump says today, 6 hours from now we will legalize marijuana nationwide
> Reporters go crazy, however lights go down and the projector starts

>Cue 120 min TED talk presentation on all the positive aspects of weed to health, on how this will help the economy, 2 experts (1 a researcher and 1 an economist present their information to make it more valuable), finally he invites a well liked celebrety that openly endores weed and is liked by both conservatives and weed to give a talk.

He finishes his presentation answers all reporters questions, 6 hours latter signs the law.

HOW COULD THIS GO WRONG POL

Other urls found in this thread:

weednews.co/donald-trump-removes-marijuana-opposition-from-white-house-website/
indeed.com/q-Cannabis-jobs.html
420careers.com/
reason.com/blog/2016/02/16/legal-marijuana-sales-totaled-1-billion
youtube.com/watch?v=c0KJSwgzP64
youtube.com/watch?v=wn2OIqKJ29Y
youtube.com/watch?v=zptnnYPNBN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

weednews.co/donald-trump-removes-marijuana-opposition-from-white-house-website/

:D

HOW WILL CANADA EVER RECOVER

>Trump beats Canada to the dude weed lmao

Honestly i think it would be an incedible play on his part. I dont think leftists would know how to feel

Is 70 million a lot?

BASED TRUMP

regardless, look at :

indeed.com/q-Cannabis-jobs.html

420careers.com/

reason.com/blog/2016/02/16/legal-marijuana-sales-totaled-1-billion read that article.

bumping pol what do you think

>money goes to funding schools and white entrepreneurs instead of mexican cartels and nogs with grow ops and or nogs just slanging to make a living
>becomes harder for kids to get since they need an id and there wont be a hundred black marked dealers in every school like now

5D INTERGALACTIC UPSIDE DOWN TITANIUM CHESS

Trump is conservative as hell, and Mike Pence thinks he's jesus himself. He won't legalize shit.

Checked. Trump to legalize it this week.

He shouldn't legalize it in all states but instead decriminalize it federally. Will literally never happen though. Could you imagine the shit the DEA would pull?

Fucking A now niggers can stay in their own state instead of flooding Colorado with beater ass hooptys.

>420careers

Consider the following :

He currently has the worst aproval rating since molded cheese

Mostly from young folks

Think about what the left would do

THIS MOVE ALONE WOULD ALMOST INCAPACITATE THE YUGE "FEMINIST" MOVEMENT WE SAW TODAY, TRUMP WOULD LITERALLY RISE IN THE POLLS, AFTER 2 DAYS OF ABSOLUTE IGNORANCE IN THESE SO CALLED PROTESTS.

I honestly think leftists would stop smoking weed if Trump legalized

I think it's far more likely that his administration will crack down on the states that have "legalized" it.

After all, it's still illegal under federal law; he just has to make enforcing it a priority.

It would give him a way to strike out against people who didn't support him, and raise money for the federal government through property confiscation as well.

>bigly

TRUMP would literally pull a CIA ted kazinsky situation, we had 2 hell days of nonsensical protests based not on facts but on feeling, that's what he needs to realize, it's identity politics and feelings, if he pulled this plan it would be akin to what happened to ted, all their conceptions of what trump is and isn't would shatter overnight.

>this just in trump approval rating has gone from 40% to 80% overnight with melenials...I bet this would garentee a 2nd term for him

Trump has said throughout his campaign he won't make that decision to block or legalise.

If the states choose to legalise, it's legal. Trump won't stand in the way. He's very much in favour for states to decide.

>What is congress

US Presidents cant pass laws unlike moor shitholes

>property confiscation as well.

This money wouldn't be 176 million in taxes after 1 year of weed sales in colorado kind off money.

Daily reminder that weed can and will cause gynocomastia

>buy weed
>make blunts but put a little bit of poison ivy in it
>hand them out to protestors who would never turn them down
LEGALIZE IT PLS

btw how is your country? Do you fear it will to islamization like Iran?

Nope.

Consider the following :

Approval ratings don't mean anything before you're even president.

Erdo is doing much more slowly. There wont be a revolution. But the country will be more islamizied year by year. At least it is what our retarded islamists want.

I think this would be genius, bigly, the only ones I can see having an issue with this would be the Rep and they'll play along to show unity

>tfw you lived long enough the see the Devil's lettuce finally become legal

>tfw US goes from warmogering profiteering to dudeweed

>gets the whole world blazed

>Peace on Earth

>Smug Red eyed Trump

Dude I'm a hardcore leftist antifa ancom the whole shebang. We are mad for a lot of his policies. If he does good shit we will back down. I'm serious..This would save lives and be a huge blow to the prison industrial complex.

We would stop fighting if he legalized weed. Seriously it would indicate that he will meet us in the middle. We want someone who will represent our interests and if that's him then the fight is over dude.

This is how you prevent civil war.

Maybe, maybe not.

It all depends on how hard he wants to punish those drug dependent states.

There are provisions to confiscate businesses that have profited from drug money; I'm sure if you look close enough, much of the economy of those states has been tainted, and can be captured, and redistributed to more loyal people.

The corruption has infected the state government as well; I wonder if he would go so far as to take them over for ignoring federal law, and replace the leadership?

Y-YOU CAN'T JUST LEGALISE WEED

Weed is degenerate
Fuck off kike

What about so-called "Sanctuary Cities?"

I wish you the best.

Best off all it would fall within his already astablish plan.

It would create tons of jobs, it would remove traffic from mexicans and negroes, it would be an enourmous boost for his ratings when he pardons all the people in jail for selling or consuming weed, but mostly the economy, oh boy the economy would grow, the next step would be legalization of hemp, hemp is fucking great you can make anything from it.

It's actually closer to 20 billion in projected annual revenue..

What are you doing here?

No it fucking doesn't. Don't talk shit.

Yes but imagine the backlash? I assume a lot of trump supporters smoke weed as well, not to mention banning weed after all of this and current year.

Delete your account

Monitoring you.

It´s funny. It´s also a shitton of open jobs.

Daily Reminder that being in the sunlight can and will cause skin cancer.

NO! WE ARE SUPPOSED TO DUDE WEED FIRST!

Has Sup Forums not learned its lesson?

Social liberalism destroys fiscal conservatism. In the short term it would be nice but in the long term we'd have a nation of lazy degenerate "peace" loving hippie cuckolds

if he legalizes weed then there's no reason he shouldn't legalize cocaine too

that would also be part of the deal with mexico for the wall, cutting down on cartel profits

If this hypothetical were to play out:
>there would be a huge boom and bust cycle as everyone tries weed for a while then gets bored of it
>the young people stop smoking so much weed and putting weed on a pedestal because muh uncool Trump
Huge win for everyone

How is it possible for everyone to be a cuckold? Riddle me this.

We could just line all you faggots up and put bullets in your head to stop a civil war, then legalize weed so we don't have to live with you.

And they will stay on Earth to get high etc.. We are going to the stars.

youtube.com/watch?v=c0KJSwgzP64

trigger warning Rachel Maddow

youtube.com/watch?v=wn2OIqKJ29Y

Good people do not smoke marijuana

Do you know who Jeff Sessions is?

Lmao.

No one has ever died from marijuana use. Millions dead from cocaine and crack use.

>> Trump says today, 6 hours from now we will legalize marijuana nationwide
>not making it a state issue
Other than that, sure why not.

1-What "day" We had? Chickens run when you cut their head. Today was ridiculous.
2-No. You don't give them anything because they never compromise,never relent, never shut up. Try to make a deal with them and all you'll obtain will be betrayal.
3- They're slaves and think like slaves, they despise anyone that treats them like equals. We have to crush them and keep crushing, laughing like maniacs.

This will literally never happen. Trump is too stupid for that.

Come and get me keyboard warrior.

>This is how you prevent civil war.
Peace is for fags.

Everyone has multiple partners, I guess.

You're arguing semantics.

True; I guess there is a middle path he could take as well.

He could announce general legalization, but make it a felony for anyone who has broken federal drug laws in the past to be associated with a pot related business.

That would let him punish the states that defied the federal government, and relax the restrictions at the same time.

After all, it's a sensible requirement. You don't want people who were corrupted by the drug in the past handling it now.

Fuck off faggot, you aren't mad about any of his policies, you're mad because the fucking ESTABLISHMENT told you to be angry. Keep pretending that you're striking a blow to capitalism when all your doing is constantly sucking its dick

What is alcohol, joe rogan the onnit man literally the most productive man on earth and monumental weed smoker, fuck that's exactly the celebrety that would be there, joe fucking rogan a good example of weed users, carl sagan to.

As always you enforce a weed only after 21(24 I would choose), >*duur durr that law would fail* well let's make one that doesn't fail and properly educate the masses like :

youtube.com/watch?v=zptnnYPNBN4

>I think it's far more likely that his administration will crack down on the states that have "legalized" it.
Except that goes directly against his explicit stance of "States choose". It is almost like you didn't watch his speeches or something.

He said at his confirmation hearing that view can change. Jeff has a stack of shit on his desk to get done. Getting rid of the cannabis issue is an all around win for America.

I wish Sup Forums cared more about Industrial Hemp than Recreational Weed.

The fact Industrial Hemp isn't mainstream in American industry is kinda messed up/

>the Republican house, Senate and executive branch told me to
OK.

I do.

a pawn in madmans 6^4 international acclaimed chess game

Not if you change the culture.
You underestimate how many pothead Trump supporters there are. We just want freedom, order, and fewer(or no, preferably) foreigners.

>The fact Industrial Hemp isn't mainstream in American industry is kinda messed up/
That is how weed became illegal in the first place, user. Fiber monopolies got scared and lobbied to make it illegal on grounds that it is "the devil's herb".

And it seems people ITT have forgotten that Trump already stated his stance on this issue, and that he is for making it the state's decision, which is how the constitution dictates issues such as this should be settled.

Paid shills itt. I'm watching.

LOL. Keep telling yourself that bud.

If he wants to use tht card, he'll use it for re-election, no point in using it now.

I dont understand this. What does it mean? Is this a good thing?

this makes me proud as a future american

The whole website was tore down and replaced

it's badly reported information

You are still thinking like the traditional politician, which Trump has shown time and time again that he is not. He will probably push for states rights to determine drug laws at the end of his first term, and use that as fuel to drive his second campaign.

There are so many issues that he doesn't have to "save" one to help his campaign. He simply has to keep solving problems so the list is yuge when his re-election comes.

What's your address and I'll be there.

Actually, rescheduling/descheduling marijuana could arguably be within the powers of the executive branch, but Obama always maintained it was a "job for congress"

Which speaks more to him not wanting the first black president to be remembered for legalizing weed than anything

But it does add up looking at national debt and will give sheeple who hate drinking alcohol try weed and maybe like it.

If Kek can hear me
We need this to happen
Make Trump Make America Great Again
Legalize it Trump
Legalize Trump.

The Trump administration removed just about everything from the website. But since you people are so fucking retarded that you can't even go to whitehouse.gov, it's easy to trick you into thinking that each individual removal is somehow significant.

>This is how you prevent civil war.
>implying you limp-wrist faggots could even hold a gun

>29.964182, -90.017661
Have fun, user. Bring a gun.

>that he is for making it the state's decision, which is how the constitution dictates issues such as this should be settled.
Except thats not how the DEA went about classifying drugs, which by the way weed by their own standards isn't dangerous enough for regulation. They lied about it's effects to make it illegal..

Nobodys worried about civil war from you lil fagit snowflakes kek
This would be best solution

Hes an actual conservative, that means personal freedom and smaller government. The neocons of the bush era completely hijacked the term conservative.

Jess sessions is only there to BTFO of the democrats, drug cartels, and terrorists. Trump will leave weed alone because he can see the obvious economic benefit and health benefits in some cases.

I'm more of a Molotov through the window at 2am kinda guy

>Except thats not how the DEA went about classifying drugs
And? The DEA is one of the most corrupt alphabet agencies currently in operation. Do you really expect them to play by the rules?

In the 90s he believed all drugs should be legalized.

Quite very much this, I xam a tranny homocis cocainee neomuslim liberal antinaz cucksexual vegetarian and I would literally be in shock if drumpf does this.

LOL there are no health benefits to inhaling fumes from a toxic plant you faggot

>2AM
You will not be able to deal with the camouflage of the locals at that time. Best to do it in the early sunrise hours.