ITS HAPPENING!

Trump has official signed on with the Reptilians!

looks like they are "protecting him" now.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Yh3izMKzlw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bnxZrit6Q7k
youtube.com/watch?v=94XDmsbis7c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck

(You) are fake arms.

>Possible assassin shows up
>Bodyguard pounces with his real claws
>Neversawitcoming.jpeg
Only the best for our Glorious Overlord.

His whole jacket shape looks like he's hiding something underneath. Some sort of concealed weapon system maybe?

He is juds hiding his ready to fire pistol like that.

he's holding a gun, same reason that SS qt had her hands by her side like she was flying a jetpack, its a pose where you can disarm somebody of a firearm.

this

He hasn't even got eyes.

WTF is that thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=bnxZrit6Q7k
I want explanations.

wow its almost like we should be friends with the incredibly powerful aliens.

prosthetic?
the hand moves at 6:25,
probably a Veteran.

he's obviously holding a SMG ready to fire or something.

He has 2 real hands on a shoulder slung rifle under that coat. I guarantee it.

Its to have firearm at ready. Pic related

They have the fake arm there and his real arm is concealed in his jacket holding a gun. That way any crazy comes up, mannequin man beats him to the draw. Least my guess but i did notice that weird looking guy the other day and think reptilian

Yes, this is correct. His real arm is on the inside of his jacket already holding whatever piece he's carrying with him. It's for rapid reaction to a situation. This movement down the public street is one of the higher of the highly stressful moments of the whole day. I wouldn't be surprised if several other agents are doing the exact same thing.

Duhh
One world will happen whether you like it or not. The globalist train doesn't understand the concept of brakes.

So did I, and I was just about to post that. Do humans have like a reptillian awareness?

Hah it is the staring android guy

See

We will actually eventually get there, naturally. It's when they try to force it upon us that things get really haywire. That's true of just about anything. Plus, they're forcing it because it gives them the opportunity to be the ones in power who will profit from it.

>ones in power who will profit from it.

Yet to be seen.

I don't know if reptilians exists but I do think you can tell when someone resembles a lizard. No hair, shiny skin, pinned back ears, and the crown

youtube.com/watch?v=94XDmsbis7c

FULL VID

How would he get it out from under his shirt tho

The woman also has fake arms

..SS qt?

From the description:
The reason they believe he had fake arms was so he could conceal a fully automatic rifle in the ready position under his coat. Many members of the military community speculated it was likely a FN-P90 rifle

Secret service insider here. AMA. The gun he's hiding is a H&K MP7A1 with tracing bullets. Only one hand is fake, the other one is holding the firearm.

Suit has velcro, like stripper clothes.

Mi6 here. It's a fake arm while he has his real one on his sub machine gun holster. They were probably expecting an assassination attempt.

>FN P90
>rifle

this reminds me of the everything is a glock picture

underrated

he moves the hand at 30 seconds. everyone here is RETARDED