"Middle Easterner's" gang rape woman in Sweden; stream it on Facebook Live

SWEDEN!

Facebook will shut down the live stream before anything is done about these savages.

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3612/gang-rape-broadcasted-live-on-facebook-three-arrested.html

Other urls found in this thread:

friatider.se/gruppvaldtakt-sandes-live-pa-facebook-tre-gripna
we.
download.wetransfer.com/eu2/a472aaf5e5a3031da46392648f8a701120170122144302/16256217_143205612849241_7663182139600404480_n.mp4?escaped=false&expiration=1485123196&signature=5b54098b4c8e40ca4ba160400dc178bb03d49e159d1767b57b6c0ae10dbb837b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SWEDEN NO!!

This is like the 5th thread about this

Cry about it, Mohamed.

>the anti-racist protests will begin before there's even any racists complaining about this

Link to video?

Just like they caught the niggers torturing the retarded white kid. Facebook livestream is turning out to be a great way to catch retarded criminals and redpill the masses. I hope Zuckerberg keeps it up.

Whats the number? how many women have to get raped before they had enough 3,000? 10,000? There must be some limit in place they just haven't reached it yet.

HIT ME UP WITH A LINK

SD 2018!!!

they will get 20 hours community service. It is foolish to think that Sweden will actually punish them.

You cant fight anger with anger unless you are willing to eradicate the entire religion. Its better to integrate them into society, but that only works with small amounts of people at the time. As soon as you start mass immigration, you loose control and there is no desire to integrate, instead you get what happened in Sweden where there are so many places where ALL the inhabitants are immigrants and they have no desire to integrate. so instead we get segregation and crime. There is crime because they dont get jobs, because they dont integrate. and now the cops are outnumbered and to afraid to even enter these areas

Lets be honest, this is why half of you are here.

So? Link?

Is Sweden waking up?

>"Its better to integrate them into society, "
Do you actually believe this to be possible?

Genocide soon.

>integrate them into society

This is a lie. They are replacing the indigenous population anyway.
Slow immigration the same shit, just slower.
I don´t care if Europe is ruined in 20 or 200 years, both is shit.

As I said, it works if you take in small amounts and let them live and work alongside other swedes, but that is not how we do it here. We put thousands of them together where they dont spend time with our culture, language and values

why do it at all? it just sounds like an experiment. It ruins cohesion either way.

>You cant fight anger with anger unless you are willing to eradicate the entire religion.
sounds good to me

No. Small amounts do the same as big amounts, but slower. They replace your culture and dilute your genepool.
The goal of a good immigration policy is letting no immigrants in.

There are Muslims that arrived in Sweden a long fucking time ago who raised kids, here who then raised their kids here. These people are now grown up, own their own houses and speak Swedish as their first language. They grew up next to other swedes. Those people hate the these new violent immigrant.

That's not how it works. Every woman in Europe can get raped, as far as the elites care. They are cosmopolitan world citizens, don't you know? They have as much allegiance to some guy in ISIS as they do to us. The streets could run red with blood and they'd still say "it's an enrichment" from their villa's while they count their imported votes and Saudi oil-dollars.

I consider every politician who willfully imported criminals to be complicit in any criminal act committed by said criminals. Needless to say, that all adds up to the death penalty for most of them, by the laws we had before the cuckening began.

There is no upper limit. When every woman in Sweden has been raped by muds it still won't be enough.

>They grew up next to other swedes. Those people hate the these new violent immigrant.

They are still not Swedish by blood and letting an entire group of people go extinct by replacement migration and miscregation is a crime against our nature.
Look at this. This tree will be crippled beyond recognition by racemixing and low white birth rates.

Cavalli-Sforza is a famous scientist and this is no stormfaggot conspiracy theory.
Complete eradication of ethnic groups is real.

Not really.

Boston bombers were born in the usa

The best Swedish source: friatider.se/gruppvaldtakt-sandes-live-pa-facebook-tre-gripna

here

>middle easterners

last I checked, armenians were not middle easterners

something

tinyurl com/j7atkld

>Suspicion of rape
Only libtards call it suspicion when the criminals streamed them raping someone.

I thought the lightened pixels were a meme?

>Swedish Stormfront

Not clicking that

Someone tell me what it is

Yes, my statement was based on mix races not being a problem. Like in south park how in the future there is only one race, a mix of all races. Either way we are all mixed some way or another,

>j7atkld
share the full address, or gtfo

Like there's a fucking difference. Virtually every other Turk, Caucasus-mountain negro looks like an Arab.

You can add "preview." before it to show what it's linking it.

Better use a VM, it could be virus

No, Swedish newspapers lighten skin tones all the time for the safety of the immigrants. They dont want to incite hate crimes and stir up hate in the public against them

It leads to another link shorterner service.

Go on google, type:
"Emil khodagholi facebook"
and choose Emil Emil profile for future doctor rapist in question

What a dystopian future of a rootless, cultureless mankind that will do nothing but mourn for their lost past.

>being this autistic
Kys Muhammad

You'd fucking hope so by now. Swedes need to stop taking this shit.

>He gets hard from rape videos
get help

>how many women

wrong line of thinking. it's not about "how many women", it's about who they are. random underclass/middleclass woman gets raped? too bad. it can be 100, it can be 100,000, doesn't matter.

they will care when the wrong woman gets raped, someone in the elite or closely related (ie daughter of a politician, wife of a business magnate, sister of important socialite family), but thing is, these people have enough money to not have to hang out in the ghettos where the muds are, and on the off chance they do, they can afford good protection well enough. so they have no reason to care

We imported muslims centuries ago until 1920, small amounts into the northern coast. They evolved into loud donkeyfuckers that eat pork and cannot stop partying. They also breed qt women like Shakira.

The issue with these migrations is that if the host country has a culture based on cuckoldry then the muslims will replace all what makes your Identity.

Muslims arrived to a "free for all hunger games pray to Jesus to repent from your kills" country when they arrived here, so there was nothing they could replace and they were absorbed by our society customs.

Germany and Sweden ? Nothing can save you at this point. Cause you forgot your roots and teach your children to despise the concept of a family and being a man.

Any cases of Swedish media lightening the perpetrators skin and hiding thier race yet?

Yes, it´s urgent all over Europe.

Both yes and no. Black people were integrated into american culture, which means that black people in the U.S are running around with cowboy hats and talking about how great america is with their burgers, baseball and monster trucks. Even if the people of a country has been mixed and looks browner, the culture is still separate.

Shit son. Your country is the image that pops in my head when I think about the alterior possibilities and how lucky I am to have trump.

Shieeet

kill yourself

This one was from the local. They then removed the pic of the perps.

Who cares

This is true, it's why multiculturalism is successful in Canada

this remove fucking kebab

NO LIMIT
MUST CONTINUE ENRICHMENT-DIVERSITY PROTOCOL AT ALL COST

WHERE CAN I GET THE VIDEO???!!!!

Wow you sure showed me by calling me mohamed

Canadian channels have actual p merit-based prerequisites. Europe takes in unwashed masses through humanitarian channels.

>unless you are willing to eradicate the entire religion

I am

only have this one where hes laughing at her afterwards

This

This

Mulöticulturalism is just a phase that ultimately ends in a single dominating culture and maybe a few minorities. Multicultural Europe is a transition state to a monocultural future, that won´t be rooted in old European values.

Balkan/Yugoslavia:
Multiculturalism failed after few centuries, return to ethnocultural/religious homogenous states and societies.

Syria is failing to preserve its multicultural past right now and possibly breaking into several regions, according to their dominating culture or ethnicity.

Here's the video, not showing the rape though, just a small part from when the police arrive in the livestream.

we.
tl/
KJtuZZOGFv

^Put them together, Sup Forums blocks it as spam.

Fria tider is the most credible and honest alternative media source here.

mudslime confirmed.

I took a gamble. I didn't realize you wouldn't be offended because your name was actually Mohamed. Aloha snackbar, or whatever the fuck you people say.

You should really stop talking. Because sooner than you think, what you say is to be reckoned. And we're going to do something about this.

sauce?

For most of our history, that's what we did. Carefully controlled numbers of people, spread out with enough time for them to assimilate.

But some people ar just better at assimilating than others. Muslims are more like Jews than they are regular shitskins. We have a small amount of Arab Muslims in America, and they're not assimilating for the most part. You pretty much will never see them, but if you see one, you see a bunch. They'd stick together in their tiny communities and don't blend into the dominant culture.

Muslims are like Jews. Jews are very, very resistant to assimilation, and so are Muslims.

Three men have been arrested relating to this

download.wetransfer.com/eu2/a472aaf5e5a3031da46392648f8a701120170122144302/16256217_143205612849241_7663182139600404480_n.mp4?escaped=false&expiration=1485123196&signature=5b54098b4c8e40ca4ba160400dc178bb03d49e159d1767b57b6c0ae10dbb837b

Makes me angry too. I dislike how they mistreat Swedish people. I remember seeing on applications to Police training in Sweden how it said that they Want more immigrants in the police force. They want them so much that they lower all requirements for them including grades, language skills etc. But I think that when a crime is committed, the victim couldn't care less about the color of the police officer, instead they might find them self in a position where the police can barely understand the victim since he can barely understand the language. But thank god he is an immigrant right?

I'm glad I see a countryman with common sense. This goes as well for every Western-European country.

Only video is of the aftermath when he's laughing saying he wouldn't rape her she has hepititas then says "You got raped" and laughs at her. Then the police arrive and talk to the victim. My friend googled the name she tells the police and thinks she found the victim.

Did the racist police use excessive force against these poor kids?

It was Armenians and Iranians apparently.

Genocide when?

Are you fucking retarded?

He sounds fucking autistic

>Germany and Sweden ? Nothing can save you at this point. Cause you forgot your roots and teach your children to despise the concept of a family and being a man.
That's the crux of the issue. The west is so degenerate people have forgotten their roots and shun the culture of their ancestors. Of course Muslims will easily take over when the native people aren't willing to stand up for themselves.

>which means that black people in the U.S are running around with cowboy hats and talking about how great america is with their burgers, baseball and monster trucks

Just how retarded and delusional are you? Only rednecks do this and even then, not all rednecks are like this. American racial relations are piss-poor at the moment.

It was sexual emergency, why the fuck they were arrested?
Fellow feminists should organize protest and get them released ASAP.

She was a Latina halfbreed, so it's more of a SPAIN YES

Im just saying. A black man in america speaks english and looks at the culture as his own, he is not running around speaking click click and practices Voodo in the streats like they did back in africa

link expired!

>asking clapistanians if they are retarded
>implying that you're not the retard for not knowing that ofc they are retarded
>at least their names aren't Mohamed

this is the same video

Me happy cuz i wil see the fall of zooropa

>Cause you forgot your roots

The vikings were allied with the jews already, so what roots are you talking about. Sweden had small bursts of being free in history, that's all, feminism has ruled here since before it had a name.

SEND THIS TO PEWDIEPIE

WATCH HIM FINALLY SNAP

Can we doxx this motherfucker? There is already a shitstorm in comments on his fb account and I think all the perps were identified there as well. I think we should go further. Any uppsalavänner here who can spread out flyers that expose this merry gang of rapists?

oh

go to facebook and then add /anneli.mork1?lst=777220158%3A575336793%3A1485123170

this is the girl that was raped.

Thank you, Turkey.

yeah sorry for not finishing it properly

you had one job m8