Any Indian bros here from India who had experiences or witnessed a true Mystic? Word of mouth stories welcome

Any Indian bros here from India who had experiences or witnessed a true Mystic? Word of mouth stories welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ru_bqDKePp8
youtube.com/watch?v=FhQCijcKzmU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=Ru_bqDKePp8

youtube.com/watch?v=FhQCijcKzmU

Why do you assume you will hear about mystic experiences only from India?
Is my experience less experiential for being spanish?

If you have something let it rip.

Seen this shit like 15 years ago. Also not mysticism just some idiot.

One time i saw an indian guy using a toilet in india

Does that count

I'm pretty sure these people can get erections and ejaculate on command with no hands or outside stimulation. you don't seem to understand the higher mysteries of yoga.

Basically I was on my backyard having a phone call and I felt as if God touched my spirit, the sensation just screamed "this is God". My mind felt as if it expanded, I felt very relaxed, light and extremely agile, but yeah, the only words I can give you to describe the sensation are "divine pressence". Since that moment theres an invisible force that every now and then makes sure I dont pick the wrong religion, punishing, but also protecting and sending messages, if you pick a false path it isnt uncommon to be showered by negative messages from your environment, tv or radio for example saying not to do that as if by chance, jesus was discarded btw, but not the notion of doctrines having been changed by lies aswell as the names of God and the Christ.

>believing Indians have mystical powers

This is very vague.

No, but I played the 2014 Ubisoft video game 'Far Cry 4.'

what does this even mean

christians have the most boring mysticism. i feel bad for you

>true Mystic
All mystics are true by definition, just like Gods are Gods. We have 330 million of them btw.

99% of them are likely just people who figured out that they can scam others (for money/sex/power) with mystical memes, because they have the gift of gab or the right look etc. Especially white tourists looking for 'higher meaning'. There may be real mystics out there, but most are corrupt scammers to some degree or other.

there are miracle workers in india, and they do not advertise because they do not want the publicity, nor to be accused of black magic.

the whole secret to mysticism is making god a prisoner in your heart.

I dunno what else I can tell you apart from the conversations and my deductions, apparently there was once truth in scriptures, but the people of satan recompiled the text with lies and persecuted true believers with diverse claims, first romans persecuted christians, then romans fabricated a counterfeit religion and labeled the true ones as heretics, witches and schizos in our days, from asking questions and opening randomly the bible I could get several comments, including nottions regarding my fate since when I started believing I was taken to a shrink with shitty excuses, she told me to accept the devil or be declared insane, this happens to many this is why there are so many happenings, its punishment for the persecution.

Yes, he'd smoke charas errday with a fucking lump of coal packed in with it to keep it cherried
Guys probably got lung cancer by now

the bible is still a solid piece of scripture. there's a reason why the protestants are so adamant that the Catholics are going to hell and it has to do with serving the roman catholic empire.

i saw the same thing you did, was it white, smokey, ethereal? i believe we've both seen the Aether, or Brahman, or Yahweh.

Know the difference between mysticism and religion.