Rebel reporter attacked by Alberta NDP thug

The tolerant left is at it again.

youtube.com/watch?v=S1eb9vQ1vAk

Link : therebel.media/shock_video_rebel_reporter_attacked_by_alberta_ndp_thug

> I need your help to find this NDP thug, and bring him to justice.
> I will pay $1,000 to the first person who gives us information leading to the arrest of this violent NDP pig. Ask your friends, send his picture around, go through Facebook pages.
> And send me all the info, at [email protected]. First one to catch him gets $1,000.

I hate these Zionist cock suckers at Rebel, but i hate lefties even more

Challenge accepted

Bump, I saw this and it made my blood boil.
What a brave, male feminist punching a woman at a Woman's March.

Thing i don't understand is there's that huge guy standing next to her who just lets that little rat walk away? Is it against the law to protect a female in Canada? i would had ripped his throat out.

And those brave women covering his ass just after he assaulted another woman at a woman's march. I have no idea how these people handle so much dissonance.

>I just don't want things to escalate

I don't understand it either.

bump
Seriously some autist needs to find this guy so he can tell Rebel Media
>Yeah i'm from a nazi frog, Chinese origami imageboard

As if Rebel media doesn't brows Pol all the time.

Edmonton here. If I see this commie fuck around town he's getting an ass whoopin.

Everyone knows Leafs are the best fighters

Whoever that guy was with her is just as much of a bitch as the pierced faggot who hit her. He should have chased that bitch down and stopped him from slipping away while the land whales cover for him.

>you deserve to be angry
>but calm down

I would have flipped the fuck out if I was there and they did that shit to me.

Bump

I like how no one in the crowd seems to really care.

At a womens march of all places.

YOU VICTIM BLAMER!

ultimate cringe, thought she does have that dyke hairdo. Very odd she's working at rebel. What's her (((angle)))

I would have dragged that fucker to the floor and twisted his arm off before anyone could have done anything about it.

Nothing makes me angrier than seeing a whelp of a man beating on a woman.

>bawwww plz dox this guy for violently assaulting this poor innocent qt reporter lady
Not your personal army, Lauren pussy licker.

literally just kys, no one cares about your stupid faggy cannacuck fake news channel that does nothing more than put an empty headed bimbo into peoples faces, riling them up, making them react in a predictable way so u can scream "haha triggered leftard xDDDDD we got u good this time!!!!"
low effort trash, dont give them views or buy their stupid copy paste books they constantly shill

i fucked a germand chick once
loose pussy

Average Canadians. Head fully affixed up their own ass at all times.

Bump for justice and bux for neets.

FIND HIM, PRESS CHARGES

Didn't realize you had to be an "expert fighter" to browse pol.

Dat Edge. Keep shilling, nobody gives a fuck.

I don't care much for the Rebel but I'd like to think this guy gets his comeuppance, hopefully hard time. Even normies are getting sick of your libshit double standards at this point.

i voted NDP

This guy is more than likely affiliated with Alberta antifa or PETA as well. Happy hunting.

Also, have a fat cuck in a pussy hat.

I want to assault Faith Goldy with my penis

Just because you let Ahmed beat your women doesn't mean everyone else is such a pushover, Hans.

>guy punches camera
>reporter pretends he hit her face

I'm getting so tired of this fake news

Punches camera into face

Jesus, how satisfying would it be to rip that fucking thing off his lip.