Hey Sup Forums, what do you have against Halal meat anyways? If all meat was Halal...

Hey Sup Forums, what do you have against Halal meat anyways? If all meat was Halal, it wouldn't even affect your life in the slightest, and then everyone could enjoy all meats. Don't you think that would make life easier for everyone?

It would make the meat way more expensive

How so? Its the same meat

It's less humane and more stressful on the animal. And less efficient and pointless.

they hang the animal upside down and slit its throat until it bleeds to death
why would i support such barbaric practises when i can buy meat from an animal that was stunned and felt no pain

>Gives muslims employment
>Destroys native butchery

I don't want to eat ritually slaughtered meat you barbaric fuck. As usual - muslims forcing their life on everyone.

Why do i need some priest to bless all my food ? It turns to shit anyway

>blessed meat = no cancer cause G*d

>muslim = bad
Kill ALL Muslim

Also , if I wanted to have game meat , I'd go get it myself like a man. But I'd rather have me a cheesy cheddar Burger from Wendy's. Fampai ;)

It has a point. The meat is blessed and therefore better for you.

Yes , the priest or rabbi or whatever def ass/throat fuck all the bad shit outta the meat with their circumcised penis

And if you look closely you can see a reflection of mohammed giving a thumbs up thes eyes of the animalwhen it dies

Oh no! Not someone with different beliefs than yourself!!! Will you kill the nonbeliever or what?

in the eyes of the animal when it dies

honestly

muslim/anti-muslim threads always have the worst grammar

either you people are retarded or are not putting any efforts into your shitposting

SAGE and doubles get

Yes. Invisible sky people blessing dead animal carcass MUST make it more bettah.
> this is why Canadians have a bad rep.

any *effort

damn, singles and I commit sudoku for this shamefur dispray

Maybe? How do you know that Allah doesn't exist?

Fuck off, Achmed. It's less humane, more expensive, and a waste of time. We don't have universal kosher meat, and we're not going to have universal halal.

>If all meat was Halal, it wouldn't even affect your life in the slightest

Yes it would, I would not have to worry about if the meat is halal or not and could eat everywhere

I get halal chicken from a kebab place near me, it's delicious

Don't know if it's because it's halal though

Isn't this another scam, like Kosher certification?

Fuck
you

Why not? Everyone would benefit from all meat being Halal.

>muslim spotted
Either way, its inhumane as hell. Why stun the animal and keep it suffering, immobile before killing it? Just kill it quickly and don't let it suffer.
>why eat halal if not muslim? lib cucks go back to sweden

Halal meat isn't blessed, dumbshits. What proof do you have?

>Sup Forums giving a fuck about animal rights

Thanks, Ishlaaaam

animals are better than muslims at least they don't bomb my country

what's with all the leafposting today

No they wouldn't. People wouldn't benefit from kosher meat: everyone wouldn't benefit from halal. I don't pay wiccans to cast spells blessing my oatmeal, and paying Muslims to chant while slowly killing an animal is a waste.