What do you think about all of those (stupid) people making fun of a 10 years old child just because he's Trump's son?

What do you think about all of those (stupid) people making fun of a 10 years old child just because he's Trump's son?
Doesn't it look hypocrite that the same people yesterday were at the women's march are now insulting a woman's child, a women's brother...? A 10 years old little boy!

Sad!

To be fair, he might not have autism, but it's damn well trying to make it look like he has it.

Liberals are hypocrites--- the same people who rant and rave hysterically about "body shaming" and "feminism" write vulgar misogynistic comments about Melania, and the same people who complain endlessly about "cyber-bullying" are bullying a 10-year-old boy just because they have a different opinion than his father.

Pathetic!

I'm just upset at the fact that they use autism as a vessel for the ridicule. That kind of hits close to home for me as a respite/hab provider for the developmentally disabled with clients on the spectrum.

Even if Baron does have autism, his behaviour would be considered high functioning, and there literally isn't anything wrong/debilitating with having high functioning autism.

Niggers smell bad

can i please get the gif of him coming off the plane behind his parents and just makes a weird as face for a second? i think he is such a cool little dude

Id fuck the shit out of him, before he hits 13

i want meryl streep to do an impersonation to mock his autism

>What do you think about all of those (stupid) people making fun of a 10 years old child
What the fuck happened to this place?

Jesus Christ you causefags are cancer.

Unf

>REEEE! Why did you say something meany to Trump's son?
Face it faggot, Barron behaves like a retard and people are calling him an autist for that.

post all vids of barron autism itt

Reddit came.

can anyone tell me what melania said to him here?

She said
>Barron, behave urself or Mommy will have to spank u again.

Just delete this board already ffs

Poor Barron seeing all the hate his dad receives. I bet when he gets older he will avenge his dad an become a super villain.

I would fuck his boipucci so hard, if you know what I mean.

Bad khokhol! Bad!

Have you noticed that "incredibly and thankfully" there is no Barron Trump RULE 34?

Fuck that stupid bitch Katie Rich