ALTERNATIVE FACTS

she had it. she had it and threw it away.
>could of controlled the news
>could of stumped more fake news anchors
>could of been the head of anti fake news movement
>could of put a new light on the cabinett

why didn't she just keep dodging the question until the time was up... it would have drowned. I could care less what leftists think, but now the alt-right is the laughing stock again.

The alt-right has always been a laughing stock user

never forget the 6 gorillion

I'd like to hate fuck her while she's talking bullshit the entire time

>could of

>could of
fuck off nigger

>could of

Learn the proper use of the English language before you post on this board you mongoloid.

>Could of
>Could care less

You have to go back.

Who?

>could of
>of

>could of
>could care less
10/10

could have
couldn't care less

She crushed it per usual. I guess we have to rethink our relationship user.

omfg

>user brings up a worrying issue with Trump's cabinet cause some dumb slut doesn't think before she talks
>anons point out his poor grammar because they have no arguments

can someone explain what happened???

>Trump's inauguration turnout was lower than Obama's
>But more people watched it on TV, far more, hence the most watched inaug ever, period
>Trump's press secretary BTFO'd the media, saying that it was the most watched inaug ever, period
>Conway didn't weigh her words correctly and said that the press secretary provided "alternative facts", meaning the fact that more people watched it on TV
>MSM is having a field day laughing at her for her idiocy

how is it stupid? she just said there was a different narrative than the leftyshit one basically

Seems like fucking nothing desu

>''hurr durr the media lie cause the inauguration have 100000000000000 people''
>show her both pics
>hmmm...ALTERNATIVE FACTS! THE MEDIA ARE EVILS!

She could have used a better term than "alternative facts"

And the press secretary was chimping out when saying "BIGGEST INAUGURATION EVER, PERIOD" like a clumsy asshole

It just didn't look good, at all.

It's only Day 2.

These swine are toast.

this

It is the press secretaries job to present alternative facts

The Obama press secretaries did the same thing damn near every day

Just use proper English you fucking subhumans.

I could care less, but it'd require effort.

yeah, but... they're right, you know.

it's a good thing he took his life when he did

this election would have killed him

She has an alternative chin.

Umm except that's not true, either.

Obama's inauguration in 2009 had 37.7 million viewers, and Trump got 30.6.

Spicer also claimed that it was the most watched inauguration in person, which is obviously the more ridiculously bullshit claim.

Later, Conway was pressed to defend absolute bullshit and stumbled into her own reality with the explanation of "alternative facts"

MSM is right to laugh at her idiocy.

>saying that it was the most watched inaug ever, period

No. He said that it had the biggest crowd in history and it was the most watched.

It's on fucking video, anyone can go and watch it.

Maybe it was the most watched, but it did not have the biggest crowd.

There's no such thing as alternative facts.

you lack faith

trump has said much stupider things than this, and kept the ball rolling

as long as the media is talking about this meaningless quip, they aren't talking about policy change

just as in 2009 there were many different reports of the crowd size

back then the media went with the largest one from Washington Post
didn't matter the reports were hundreds of thousands apart
The Post became fact

so if you don't agree with the Post you are a liar

also....people get really butthurt over crowd size

>alternative facts

Please explain to me what are "alternative facts".

>could of bin aborted

There is literally nothing wrong with alternative facts if they help Trump.

She meant to say facts which are hidden from plain view by the narrative spun by the mainstream media. Maybe she was hoping that it would sound as appealing to Trump supporters as Alternative media, but it sounded disingenuous.

you are stating some bullshit dude.

obama had a bigger audience in tv. bigly.

Lawyers in court present alternative sets of facts to make their case
each side presents different facts, they don't lie

they pick facts which make the strongest argument

also see
there were alternative facts back in 2009 also

>Please explain to me what are "alternative facts".

read 1984.

>She meant to say facts which are hidden from plain view by the narrative spun by the mainstream media
so, the non-factual facts?

Makes you wonder why the fuck would Trump's press secretary sabotage the first day in office like that.

Right except the problem it is yet another demonstration of Trump's complete inability to deal with and massive over-sensitivity to criticism or anything that makes him look bad.

He lives in his own emotional child reality where things he doesn't like aren't true, and the last thing he needs if he is to be an effective leader is for the people around him to unwilling to challenge this part of his personality, or even worse, for them to endorse it.

>He thinks that the narrative corporate media presents is the one true objective narrative of reality
Bless your heart

Yes, idiot, the non-factual facts which the honest MSM hides from the fragile view of the population by bringing us only the unfiltered truth.

>could of

American Education everyone.

What's wrong with alternative facts, libcuck?

they are incompetent and trump tries to run press himself?

You people are so brainwashed that it's really hard to talk to you.

>MSM is right to laugh at her idiocy.
The same MSM that said her prediction map was a complete bullshit when she was 98% right?

yeah because everybody in the mainstream media lies all the time and the jews control the weather

shit you pull out of your ass to try to help your butthurt boss save face

>
>Lawyers in court present alternative sets of facts to make their case
>each side presents different facts
no they don't, you infinite twat. They present alternative cases, evidence and narratives, but there can only be one set of facts, and it's ultimately up to the jury to figure out and decide what those facts are.

>Ron Johnson murdered his wife, this is fact
>ackxuallyyh, Ron's wife killed herself, this is the alternative fact
>oh right
>so Ron goes to jail for murder, but alternative Ron walks free and inherits his late wife furtune

lol

Is this really the leftist shills new tactic? Denying facts? Just because they're alternative doesn't mean they aren't facts

I'm surprised this needs to be explained on Sup Forums

best example of "alternative facts"

How many jews died in the holocaust?

this was bound to happen
all liberal media does is use rhetoric tactics, asking you essentially the same question again and again like a stupid child until you lose your temper or slip up like Kelly just did
now their new story for the next few days will be that the Trump admin has their own version of the truth etc, its very predictable
stuff like this wouldnt happen to a more experienced team like with Clinton's, where every answer is preapproved by a team of 100 people for the media person to rehearse until shes perfect
Trump's team need to step their game up, they are no longer on the defensive, they have the power, they no longer need to explain themselves.
Seems like Kelly and that retarded assclown white house speaker are still in election mode when they should be administrative mode.

lol good ol dubya, he's still retarded

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

>there were alternative facts back in 2009 also
not in this timeline, sorry.

each side brings in facts to support their case

both sides then argue over those facts

sewer rat barbie

You forgot to capitalize yeah.
Sentences start with capital letters.
You just lost all arguments.

SEE HOW THIS DOESN'T ADD UP DIPSHIT?

this is a picture of an apple

>pic related, an apple

Wait.....what? What facts am I denying?

diz sum trippy ass shiat nigguh

Thinking that this miss saying will last for 8 years

Because his boss is a fucking man-child?

The fact that it was the largest inauguration ever

Why is this part of a media narrative? They're just calling out specific bullshit.

This is the problem in labeling all media as dishonest.

>nigger on the right looks a Obama
>realizes Obama is a statue
>looks away pretending not to notice
>"fuck I hate my job"

No. They lie just enough.

even a broken clock, gets the right time twice a day.

Well yeah, because that' not a fact because it wasn't the biggest inauguration ever.

facts are facts, you can't argue over facts. Unless, of course, you're a post-factual twit.

It's an alternative fact and it feels true to me

this is some really weak roleplaying

>could of
Fucking A.

Obama's press secretaries were enraging. Smug, condescending douchebags.

Trump's isn't much better - Spicer will be gone by June. He's not up to the job, imho.

That job tends to destroy some people.

Kellyann's mistake is using campaign-speak. The campaign is over, Kelly. Time to use real language. "Alternative truth" is fine in staff meetings, but when you talk to the public, you gotta dumb it down.

She'll learn.

> doubles advocate
kek

Can't believe Hillary is still paying you, shill

>The media isn't always true=the media is never true
Wrong. Do you even understand basic logic?

>can't argue over facts
your first time here I see

you're right, I didn't.

in fact, I don't.

but... he's still right, you know.

You're the retarded one, libcuck

it wasn't the largest inauguration ever, that's the factual fact.

Complaining about someone complaining about grammar is the new complaining about grammar faggot

>could of
>Germany
lmao

There is an obvious difference. Not capitalizing is just lazy, spelling mistakes are just honest mistakes made by everyone, but in this case its a totally different word that could only come from stupidity. Great start to an argument.

valid point, I concede.

It's not the alternative fact. I choose to believe Trump's facts rather than your fake news ones.

that is the odd part

If Kelly has said other facts were presented as opposed to "alternative facts" it may not have been a big deal.

guess it sounds too close to saying "alternate reality"

>Why didn't she keep dodging the question?

Fuck off mate, why didn't she answer it? Why didn't she put forward the case that Spicer wasn't lying? Bring up statistics? Actually try to engage in debate?

Anyone who actively encourages their leaders and those that work for them to lie or avoid questions is a fucking moron who needs trepanning with a fucking soup spoon.

If you're willing to let politicians and their aides get away with shit like that then your opinion on anything is invalid because clearly your head is too far up their arse to be able to objectively comment on things.

All she did was avoid the question and then utter two words that will no doubt haunt at least the early months of Trumps presidency,

I honestly don't think I've ever witnessed such a transparent attempt at spin before. Although Trump did promise greater transparency, so perhaps this is it?

She deserves to be fired for that display.

>I reject your reality and substitute my own

ugly

>She did even try to answer the question. She just started saying "but what about Obama" when he was asking why the first thing that came out of the press secretary was a lie.

Even if it wasn't a lie, she made it absolutely seem like one.

Honestly, at this point, doesn't matter what any of them say - the libs are going to have a problem with it.

There's no reasoning with people looking to get offended.

Get over it, Hillary lost, libtard

Aw, you're upset.

It's okay, you tried. Now go play with some legos, snowflake.

I'll just leave this here