This is the new """"""""""""""Education"""""""""""" secretary

This is the new """"""""""""""Education"""""""""""" secretary.

Say something nice about her.

She's pretty.

she has a better paying job than 99% of her critics

>Leaving education in the hands of a woman

I don't get it. Do they want it to be the most qualified or the most diverse person?

Were about to get the real "American Education" experience.

>totally reasonable mistake because of a subtle difference
>fucking hitler

I don't care how educated you are, everybody makes these mistakes. How many people know or care about the difference between homogenous and homogeneous?

I've been editing for a long time and I have yet to see one person who doesn't make these slip ups.

She's white.

[insert macros of "I thought I was going to face my lack of a point, but I see you've made a typo" image macros]

She improves the diversity of the cabinet

>born into amway fortune
>hurrrr she has a better job than you!
you suck elitist dick all day or something?

Since when is Basement-Dwelling Chronic Masturbator a job title, leaf?

Oh please baguette. Let me know when you fund a charter school. Also she married into Amway.

>The Left vs Betsy

*herstorical

Clinton is doneso

>Yeah don't defend yourself against grizzly bears you bearophobe!

a good post . . . from a leaf . . . truly these are unprecedented times

Come on guys, this can't be real

There are no mistakes... Inauguration in that case is referring to a specific event, it's therefore proper. It is also indeed a historic event. I mean no matter how much you hate Trump this is the swearing-in of a president.

Fucking leftists are resorting to criticizing grammar to de-legitimize people they don't like. This is in fact sexism and bullying as well, just because women have a pea sized brain doesn't mean they're always dumb.

She can crash the DoE with no survivors

>implying the DoE isn't a leftist propaganda machine

The media pisses a little bit of what's left of their credibility every time they go after stupid shit like nitpicking the difference between "historic" and "historical" trying to stump Trump.

The American people don't care about shit like this. It seems like the media has been locked in the echo chamber so long that they're forgotten that these are the people they're trying to influence.

I hate her more for using Twatter than for her grammar mistakes. You realise that almost all of them come from autocorrect, anyway?

Grammar Nazism is the calling card of the pseudo intellectual.

>Say something nice about her.
She married someone of Dutch descent, so clearly she has good taste.

>Democrats
>Left

lmao

Not even a typo, those are accidental keyboard strokes. This is a basic error of High School grammar.