What the hell were they marching about?

seems pretty silly

Still mad that Clinton lost

that 10x as many women at the protests voted for Trump

look at all these angry cat ladies

For Facebook and Twitter likes.

Uhmmm, just that Trump is going to defund (public funding) of Planned Parenthood. This would cause them to start solely relying on donations and private donors to exist.

In addition, at least from their talking points and chanting, Trump is apparently going to federally ban abortion, take away the ability for women to obtain contraception and that he's a sexual predator and rapes and abuses women.

Gotta get those selfies for Instagram. How else will people know you're hip?

wow rad dude that seems totes legit bro, wow sick

dees women stronk and smart bro wow radical

stay woke, yo

Nothing, as usual. A meaningless whine about Trump taking away women's rights when he's going to do nothing of the sort.

>Uhmmm
Gather you thoughts before you start typing, you dunce

Just imagine being amongst that. It would smell like one of those RSPCA adverts where you see 400 cats living inside an airing cupboard.

Absolutely.....nothing......

virtude signaling, off course
(and instagram likes for validation)

If you say what they want to hear, can you fuck them?

Nothing.

Just like Occupy Wall Street, which also went nowhere.

These idiots think that marching and getting attention from the media actually accomplishes something.

Occupy Wall Street was legit.

Defund planned parenthood
>good
>pay for your shit cucks

You must admit, though it WAS her turn, and the only reason she lost was Russian hackers and racism.

Because a white man is president.

(OP)
PIZZAGATE HAPPENINGS
The Smoking Gun and The Potential Breakthrough.
→ →
→ →
DO NOT LET THESE THREADS SLIDE. IGNORE THE SHILLS.

Apparently birth control is a "right" and needs to be paid for by taxpayers because
>Some women need birth control to regulate their hormones. Those women aren't even necessarily sexually active.
How to counter this? Oh right, just make these women go through their healthcare and get a diagnosis from their doctor like with every other medical problem that a person may go through.

"Waaagh waagh waah!!! I
wanted a female President... because glass ceilings... I'm a typical narcissistic Western female. Give me attention...
I said... GIVE ME ATTENTION!!!!"

^ basically this ^