Mongolians, discuss

What does Sup Forums think about mongolians?

Were they scum or just ugly chinese with honor, code of ethics and big dicks?

Sometimes I feel like that if the line of Genghis had succeeded in conquering the world we might be in a better place.

Other urls found in this thread:

holocaustresearchproject.org/holoprelude/deruntermensch.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qHcjav-IEy0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/mn/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're retarded.

They're Mexicans.
A good wall stopped them.

They didn't finish the job of ridding the world of Islam.

But why, though? That's what the thread is for.

Failure is only human, I think.

I love their saunas, cross country skis and Koskenkorva.

I kind of like their policy of "if you can't cooperate with us, we'll fuck your shit up". It's a pretty headstrong form of diplomacy but I doubt it'd work today.

resurgence of nomadic empire when

Subhumans
holocaustresearchproject.org/holoprelude/deruntermensch.html

When there's a physical land connection between Soome and Viro and the heirs of the Khanate can reclaim Karelia and Narva.

It'd be as bad as islamic extremism today, but back then it was just a from of strength demonstration. I think if they had conquered the world a long time ago and the entire world were mongolian mix today, the world wouldn't be a big bowl of crybabies.

They practiced religious freedom as well, something Genghis believed in. A lack of religious freedom is the biggest problem in any culture or community, until it isn't.

Impressive:

>Mongolia
>Middle of bumfuck nowhere
>Live on flat plains in tents
>5th highest IQ in the world dispute hardly any infrastructure
>Literacy rates some of the highest as well
>Conquered 1/2 the known world

Unimpressive:

>Left no mark on civilization except their genes
>Invented nothing
>Totally insignificant in the world

Impressive for Asians I guess.

lol noob

Where is the discussion about Finland?

I think you could consider the mark they left being on the chinese culture. Any old building in china, any ancient monolith that people visit to gawk at, they all have this big invisible sign that says "Owned and Used by mongolians"

See:

>Totally insignificant in the world
I beg to diagree
They killed tons of muslims and chinese. That has to count for something

youtube.com/watch?v=qHcjav-IEy0

It's a meme at this point and the author is an obvious Mongolphile but if you want to get some idea of what marks they actually did leave on civilization you should read Genghis Khan and the Making of the Modern World.

/ourguys/

The yurt the Mongolians invented is better than the Commiebloc you live in, user Anonovich.

it's called a ger, gosh

Shit, my bad. Apologies.

So edgy my Mongolian friend.

How can you tell if there's a Russian in a restaurant?

He drinks his tea with one eye closed.

Steppe Asians are objectively the best warriors that ever lived. The Huns were also very impressive. BTFO the "Germanic mustard race" and made them their slaves.

>>Left no mark on civilization except their genes
keep in mind once china was able to dominate them they burned all their records. the chinese literally tried to erase them.

mongolians used to be cool, but now they're not

Mongol's biggest mistake was caring about family too much.

Just because someone died, they all headed back home to attend a funeral.

To be fair, Genghis Khan raged hard because all the Mongol ambassadors he sent were always killed and you don't fuck with someone's ambassador.

russians already hacked offspring to have eyes high and deep in sockets so the spoon can't reach

Yeah, except that "someone" was Genghis friggin Khan!

They always break-a-down my shitty wall.

We're all right desu senpai

>implying that book isn't even bigger meme

bro-tier

Mongolians were amazing conquerers and had great tacticians, but as administrators, they were terrible.

>yuan dynasty

The next Fuhrer should come from Finland, this way we can have a Fourth Reich and a new Second Mongol Empire at the same time.

Pick your Fuhrer

The man to the left looks a little bit like Genghis Khan tbqbh famsickle

I dated one. Theyre fucking trash.

They basically dont have any morals outside of family, so when dealing with them if you arent family you dont exist, and they have TERRIBLE financial management.

They basically live their entire lives borrowing money to pay off their last debts and consider themselves successful because of the shit theyve bought with what they borrowed as opposed to actually earning money and buying stuff.

Great example, my ex's dad was a "buisinessman."

He bought a series of stores with money he borrowed from loan sharks, and instead of running the stores he essentially just borrowed from family, other loan sharks, and buisiness partners in this giant complec "rob peter to pay paul" scheme.

I thought maybe it was just him, but as I was around them more and more it became apparent they are all like this.

Appearing wealthy is more important than actually posessing wealth to them, so even a guy who has good cashflow in mongolia typically strings himself out with loads of debt far eclipsing any profit he makes in order to fund extravagant displays of success.

The women are 100% matierialistic, this idea that they are these mild mannered traditional types is bullshit. Unless they one of the few remaining nomads they adopt the facade of tradition but its just a farce that is expected, not any real dedication to traditional values.

Contd

Again, the APPEARANCE of proprietey is important, not actually being an upstanding person.

Thier idea of morals isnt
"Good people arent doing bad things."

Its
"Good people dont get CAUGHT doing bad things."

The shy, meek, and house-wifey thing that convinces you to date her transforms into a fucking matierial wealth obsessed harpy as soon as you are out of the public eye and you are considered a shitty boyfriend if you do not fund her extravagant demands.

This is not just personal expierience, I went to mongolia (which anywhere outside of the rural touristy areas is a total shithole, they dont just have hobos, they have ENTIRE HOBO FAMILIES, cops are as likley to mug you as the criminals, and if a local starts a fight (starting fights with foreigners is a hobby btw) they will either gang beat you as soon as you start winning, or just fucking stab you)

I met several white guys the women had dragged home and they ALL had the same problems I did. You are not considered part of the family, but are expected to buy shit for everyone and pay for thier shit like you were for people who despise you and will kiterally spit at you in thanks.

In short, fuck mongolia, and fuck mongolians, when russia and china finally gets sick of their shit and partitions thier territory and resources off it will be long overdue.

Barbarians, who have demonstrated an impressive inability to adapt and change their tactics.

Лётнo-иccлeдoвaтeльcкий инcтитyт имeни M. M. Гpoмoвa.

>white loser runs to asia (and the most remote, memey country at that) cause he cant hack it in a real country and shacks up with a native and has his autistic delusions about a pure yellow waifu shattered by reality

lmao you couldn't be more of a faggot davido-kun loser if you tried

Thanks for the input, Mongolian diaspora, but I'm looking for some input from people whose ancestors didn't flee their home country.
Are there any actual Mongolians on Sup Forums?

Uralic Russians?

Tbqh I just want to cap a Mongol flag

I'm half Mongolian half abo
Come at me fuckface

>left no mark on civilization
Mongols completely fucked over the Islamic World. It can be argued that some portions of the Middle East haven't recovered to this day.
Judging by this post, it looks like they are fucking up Oz as well

I don't know if they have Internets in Ulaanbaatar yet.

They erased the muslim world, to bad they didn t reach mecca.
Love this guys.

They did a good work in sacking of Baghdad, islamic golden age stopped and they never recovered. Invented recurve bow and stirrup. 8/10 would ride with to wreck shit up

Mongols were pretty based.

They have also erased largest christian country in Europe - Rus...

>european ancestors as fare back as I can trace
>do 23andme
>I'm 0.4% Mongolian

This is rape right?

mongolians live in poverty and they haven't built anything.if you live in mongolia, you will boring existence. genghis kahn is the only thing i can think of when i think of mongolia

being mongolian is probably the worst type of asian you would wanna be

you will live a boring*
khan*

Would have been better if they had wiped the Rus off the Earth.

why are there exclamation marks at the ends of each name? it make me feel uncomfortable

FUCKING GODDAMN MONGORIANS

they butchered a fuck ton of muslims back in the day. and I worked with one for a year
They're alright
they just need to butcher more muslims again

look at these shitholes. living mongolia is probably worse than living in an african country

Mongols are the Fremen of Planet Earth. They are the Wanderers, bound to their ancestral code.
Mongols are the Warrior, the Conquerer, the Raider, a force of nature.
Any attempt to subdue or resist Mongolia will be dealt with a swift Mongol hand.
The legacy of the Khan lives within every Mongolian soul, in every city, every home.
For as long as we may live, the spirit of the Mongol cannot be tarnished.

no, being laotian is

If Genghis Khan could speak from the afterlife, he would have told everyone to skip his funeral and just continue conquering.

He wasn't stupid after all. Genghis Khan didn't really worship that much which is why when he was still alive, he didn't want statues made of himself and other stuff like that.

No Proof they ever conquered anything.
All "their" texts are either in Tartar or Persian.
And nobody speaks of Mongolians, its always referred as "the Horde" or "golden Horde".

For me its just a historical misinterpretation.

>honor, code of ethics and big dicks
Wew. They literally had none of those

They conquered all kinds of shit and maintained a based traditional culture for centuries

They're /comfy/ but their golden years have passed. At least they don't need years of plastic surgery to make their girls fuckable and their men have more testosterone than the rest of Asia combined.

Kek. There was no such country.
They literally created it by making all the Rus princes unite in the rebellion.

>Moron
KEK

>Mongolians

Genghis Khan saved the planet more than anyone knows by kicking Islam to the curb for a good few hundred years.

If he didn't Spain would probably be Northern Morocco and France would be Francistan. Romania would be gone too.

>At least they don't need years of plastic surgery to make their girls fuckable and their men have more testosterone than the rest of Asia combined.

so keeping your women ugly is a good thing? women in those countries you speak of demand feminine looking men. if it gets those men laid then it's a successful mating stategy. you would want to be the masculine male who doesn't get laid while the girlie boys around you getting tons of pussy?

I have never seen a mongolian post on Sup Forums ever

Rid the world of Islam? They fucking helped spread it.

Sure, they wiped the floor with the Mudshits who were bullying the pussy white bois, but because they had no religion of their own, they simply adapted it for themselves. Many of Genghis' sons ended up as Mussies.

I'm proud of my ancestors.

Im not even gonna argue, cuz youre right.

HEED MY TALE OF WOE, IF ITS SLANT EYED IT MUST GO!

Minä sitäpaitsi, serkku.

Modern Mongolians are literally the niggers of Asia.

I see them occasionally, on Sup Forums too.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/mn/

I think it's time fire up CKII and wipe them out again for disrupting glorious Indian/UK trade along the silk road

>6th highest average IQ in the world
>niggers

Please, launch a Trident or two at them, Limey. You'll only hit Texas and Latvia.

You even been to East Timor

Dunno but I wouldn't fuck with a guy who can snipe you with a bow while his mighty horse tramples his other enemies.

Kerro terveisia Timo:ille minulta.

Dumbshit. I've actually been to Mongolia. That place is a pathetic wasteland. The only things to do in Mongolia are get wasted on cheap vodka and play computer games. There is LITERALLY nothing else to do in Mongolia. Half the population is either unemployed or barely getting by.

The food is nothing but boiled garbage.

There is literally no culture whatsoever, traditional or modern. Big fucking deal about a yearly festival where fat fucks wrestle each other in dirt and ride horses.

There is literally nothing to do.

Mongolians are nigger rich and have no concept of saving money or investing.

The vast majority of Mongolians live in shanty towns.

Mongolia has no future. That shitty country is landlocked and wedged in by two regional superpowers, and the economy is already controlled by Chinese immigrants and companies. Their population is minuscule and their infrastructure is complete garbage. Mongolia can look forward to 1000 years of economic and political domination by the Chinese.

And furthermore, Mongolians are an extremely angry bunch who get offended at the slightest criticism. They're complete niggers.

Didn't they have to figure out who was in charge?

The wall never stopped the Mongols. They crossed the wall, conquered China and ruled for 100 years. They even helped to build some of the wall while they were the ruling dynasty.

It was Mongol law that all the leaders had to come back home to vote for the next leader. It wasn't about funeral attendance. The funeral was over for more than a year by the time all the leaders got back to hold the vote on the next leader. They weren't just going to leave his body sitting out in the open for a year. That stupid law ended multiple Mongol invasions and greatly limited their power.

WE

Butthurt Russian that your entire Early kingdom was fucked over in a mater of days.

And then their next Kingdom was founded by a Finn.

Mongols fucking them from both sides.

Perkele.

historical facts

The Rus were also ruled by people from where modern Ukraine is now. Very embarrassing time for Rus.

It was how their government worked, which understandably wasn't designed for an empire thousands of miles across. These things happen. Reforming governments from scratch are always tricky.