Podcasts

What are some good Sup Forums tier podcasts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC79N-Hh5_Zhs_MPLP3QzAJA/videos
renseradio.com/listenlive.htm
youtube.com/channel/UCb9NIDFFW4KOqc6hGBnFBhg
youtu.be/OYK84qCWz_M
mobile.twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/817841576248561665
bbs.dailystormer.com/t/the-truth-about-trs/79005/22
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:eyuxwybKmfQJ:https://radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/01/18/rebel-shoah-fashy-struggle-session/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The David Duke Show
&
Stormfront with Don Black

Weimerica Weekly
Radio War Nerd

(((The Daily Shoah)))

>shaved eyebrows

Chapo Trap House

youtube.com/channel/UC79N-Hh5_Zhs_MPLP3QzAJA/videos

>Radio War Nerd
If you can take the incessant commie bullshit from Ames.

The Joe Rogan Experience.

He's the coolest, dankest "one of us" kind of down-to-earth bro with inquisitive open mind.

BUCKLE UP FREEK BICHEEES

The Daily Shoah
The Political Cespool

It's probably a scar.

MMPC

Bill regularly calls out the Illuminati banker cunts and rips women new assholes every week.

Who's this whore?

huh, that was weird

Seconded The Daily Shoah, it's great for ex-libertarians

joe rogan is a liberal
and his podcast is probably the only one with worthy guests
can't wait until he has Dave chappelle or Danial tosh on.

Loveline with Adam Carolla and Dr. Drew.

If you ever want to feel good about yourself, listen to the retarded degenerate fucks who call into that show

stop giving me lustful feelings..

Of course he's a liberal. All intelligent people are.

you cheeky bugger

The Dick Show

Jeff Rense is my fav
renseradio.com/listenlive.htm

He voted for Trump you fuckin dope

anyone with the copypasta?

>The Daily Shoah
Run by a Jew Mike "Enoch" Peinovich & his jewess wife. Will never listen again.

>The Political Cespool
Great show. Has a practicing attorney who refused
to go to amren because Taylor was too soft on jq

fucking the cia guy

Who is this semen demon

No, he voted for Gary Johnson. He thinks Trump is an idiot and he's said so numerous times.

>thinks Trump is an idiot
>voted for a guy with no knowledge of the middle east and goes full autist when someone mentions illegal immigrants
wew

Sauce on pic?

No idea. I just looked up a girl with headphones on Jewgle and that showed up

This

Only hicks on farms voted for Drumpf.

All smart city people voted for Hillary.

The higherside chats

I don't give a shit, I'm just saying.

Common Filth

youtube.com/channel/UCb9NIDFFW4KOqc6hGBnFBhg

The Fifth Column
Hardcore History

Listen to these bitches

youtu.be/OYK84qCWz_M

therighstuff podcasts to be honest, despite them being Jewcucked.
Red Ice Radio
Molymeme

I listen to FDR sometimes. It's good stuff but he talks too much about politics a lot these days. I like when Stefan discusses other stuff like hypergamy, circumsions, Bitcoin, etc.

watched that today.

I've never seen him freak out like that, it was fucking hilarious

I want to have sex with her for the sole purpose of procreation if you know what I mean

Daily wire

3000+ podcasts are sitting there waiting for you to enjoy them

>TRS

it's fucking over though, nearly half of their podcasts went POOF in the last week

bongo bongo bookclub, the dingos, all of the european podcasts, all of them are missing from their catalog now

>daily shoah

they've been outed as a bunch of jew-compromised faggots LARPing as white nationalists because that's what brings in the large crowds and donation shekels.

Now they're busy trying to (((shut down))) all references to Enoch or his wife being jewish and pretend that this didn't happen, in the hopes that there are still idiots out there to dupe for shekels

Why do you think she's hot? She's got no tits.

As a famous president once said, "A woman who is very flat-chested is very hard to be a 10."

I respect Shapiro as an intellectual but I'm not a huge fan of neocons

Yeah, because TRS did a purge of everyone not cool with having a fucking jew in charge of a leading white nationalist website.

>Red Ice Radio
>Europa Weekly
>The Paranormies Present
>White Rabbit Radio
>The Daily Shoah (oy vey!)
>Radical Agenda
>Salting The Earth
>Mysterium Fasces
>Darwin Digest
>Fash Britannia
>David Duke Show
>Stefan Molyneux's FDR

... in no particular order. Just went through my bookmarks and my soundcloud feed.

Kek

Hyde Wars

Fuck off purist, their content is good and they're good at humor

>Now they're busy trying to (((shut down))) all references to Enoch or his wife being jewish and pretend that this didn't happen
That's not even true they did two whole episodes on the doxing

I thought they self-purged, as in they left the website of their own volition bc they didn't want to be associated with it.

Not sure why the bookclub left tho, haven't heard anything from those guys.

Didn't they make a full 2 hour podcast where they apologized for enochs wife beeing 1/4 jewish and that he is divorcing because of the stress lately?

They wiped away all traces of the Rebel Yell interview, for (((obvious reasons))) and are pretending it never happened, more or less.

>purist

That's right, TRS shill, I'm a purity spiraler for not wanting jews and racemixers in a white nationalist movement. Civic nationalists can fuck back off to /r/the_donald.

They deleted it and all traces of it existing, because they realized how fucking bad it makes them look (and rightfully so)

That, along with deleting the forums and locking down the disqus, makes the conclusion pretty clear. They're in full damage control mode and trying to silence the truth

People freaked out, give it a month or so before pronouncing them truly dead. The daily shoa is still there, the Fatherland, this hour has 88 minutes (the only candian alt-right podcast I know of), Rebel yell, and a few others. New ones may pop up and a few that went dark due to doxxing fears may return.

Other pod casts worthwhile are Good morning white America and Richard Spencer's podcast on Radix Journal.

The leftist divide-and-conquer astroturfing is obvious at this point, it's like you're not even trying
Go back to 8pol

> (((Richard Spencer)))

mobile.twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/817841576248561665

Freedomainradio, host is Stefan Molyneux. IF you're into rational arguments, that is.

I already mentioned FDR but thank you

THe biggest problem that the Daily Shoah has is that the new format allows for maybe two segments, Seventh Son can never keep track of fucking anything to the point where they do drops verbally on occasion, and all they've been doing the past few weeks is talk about Russia. I can't blame them for that last one. Also the forums are still fucking gone.

> They wiped away all traces of the Rebel Yell interview
I thought you were bullshitting but it's true. What the fuck.

They did.

>his hour has 88 minutes (the only candian alt-right podcast I know of)

Fuck off, Slug

TCR

Yes, but doesn't care about objective facts, he just hates successful people.

8/pol/ please stay go.

>if you're not okay with jews leading a white nationalist website you're obviously a marxist shill

Look, I have the same opinion of 8/pol/ and a lot of the shit Richard Spencer gets, but there's serious problems with TRS right now.

>jews run TRS

is this real or just 8ch meme? i thought the wife was jewish

>objective facts

1) There is nothing to indicate his wife only being 1/4th jewish. She looks jewish, identifies as jewish, does jewy marxist shit, and was the president of her local chapter of b'nai b'rith in school. She's a full-on kike, bro.
2) Enoch claims that he never knew about her degeneracy, which doesn't stand up to even the slightest scrutiny. He's a liar, and he keeps shitting out more lies to cover up previous lies
3) Sup Forums is always right

>Millenial Woes
>Molyneux
>American Renaissance

He's like conservative libertarian

>if you're not okay with jews leading a white nationalist website
If you're not okay with it you don't have to visit their website or listen to their podcast
If you are actively trying to spread misinformation about TRS to create divisions you're clearly trying to weaken the alt-right

its an antifachan meme

"bro his wife just has some jewish blood in her family tree" is just the meme TRS is shitting out, hoping that nobody investigates beyond that. Everything they've said has been false, more or less

bbs.dailystormer.com/t/the-truth-about-trs/79005/22

This thread sums it up well. Including the parts from the RY podcast where Enoch himself admits he's part jewish.

She's 1/4 Jew, I'm pretty sure that's confirmed by Mike himself

This Hour has 88 Minutes
_:^)

SALT THE SLUG

They scrapped the Rebel Yell interview, because parts of the people in the "TRS Confederate" wanted to secede from TRS because of Mike's wife and all the drama, and Mike just flat out said in the interview "I can't be your leader, I just hope you'll let me host a podcast", so I guess that's them just packing it up.

I have it saved, it's pretty much how described it

>if you warn other people that TRS is a jewish shekel-grab operation you're obviously a marxist shill

Nice try shlomo

Are there any good lefty podcasts?
I listen to lots of libertarian/right wing stuff. I don't want to be in an echo chamber.

It's cached on google, I'm listening to it right now. First result.

What on earth is happening

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:eyuxwybKmfQJ:https://radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/01/18/rebel-shoah-fashy-struggle-session/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

This is all I listen to

>inb4 Fifield

>Pienovich
>lives in New York
>married to a Jew
>has never flatly denied he's a Jew

I love the Daily Shoah as entertainment but he is echoing hard, and if he just admitted he was a Jew I might keep listening, but he's not going to do that.

radical agenda
its a show about common sense extremism

t.cantwell

just listen to any news radio station

Mike was married to her for a number of years before he started to become redpilled, and The Daily Shoah started out as a libertarian-ish podcast before they got redpilled on the JQ

I can't believe none of you listen to the

NO AGENDA SHOW

www.noagendashow.com

ben shapiro is one of the few true conservatives out there nowadays

Bump

Wrong. If that were true
1) all the RY stuff would be gone. Not just the Enoch interview
2) references to it, including the previous announcement on the main page, would still be there too

You can't talk around this with a bunch of just-so explanations for all these coincidences. It's clear they're trying to delete all damning evidence and pretend it didn't happen in the hopes of duping newfags into donating their NEETbux.
>Mike said it so it's true
topkek, m8.

WHAT THE FUCK is a podcast?

RUSH LIMBAUGH

Joe Rogan Experience

The Ben Shapiro Show

RED ICE RADIO

>implying white nationalism is a money-grabbing opportunity