Why is no one talking about trump's obamacare executive order?

why is no one talking about trump's obamacare executive order?

the law is basically meaningless now which means tens of thousands of people will start dying soon

Democrats are poor and can't afford insurance

They won't be voting in 2020

Exactly, that is good for us

Please if digits, Trump will eliminate the Individual Mandate this week

nice try.

you know the majority of people helped by obamacare are white, right? watch kentucky go blue because of this.

>Dems building taller wall

>collective output
lmao

I was "helped" by Obama care and it is what turned me against obama.

that map doesn't even make any fucking sense.

>trump wins top income bracket by 2 points
>hurr durr trump voters are all billionaires!

2 points that pay 36% of taxes

Implying Americans are people

Cause they'll be dead lol

His executive action only stopped the mandate. Or, more accurately, stopped publishing people for not having insurance. ACA is still in effect for those that have it, and those that don't won't be harmed financially.

It was a good action.

Link to Obongocare executive order. I know he's been talking about it I haven't heard anything official.

>inb4 government freeze

Not the same thing. I won't be satisfied until Obama's legacy is all shat upon

>trump win a PLURALITY of voters in the top income bracket therefore ALL voters in the top income bracket voted for him

do you know how stupid you sound

>lemme add some stupid charts and graphs they won't know the difference!

remember libs are the smart ones sweetie that's why pic related is true

>which means tens of thousands of people will start dying soon
More for jesus in my families book. I am not joking. They think dying of black lug from a life time of working the coal mine is worth a lifetime in heaven. They want it for their children and children's children. They see no meaning in this life other than to check in then out. Its a death cult.

>sweetie
Facebook Normies GET OUT!!!

REEEEEEE!!!!!!

Stop stroking yourself to with your fake news, faggot.

without an individual mandate insurance companies will leave federal and state exchanges and people won't be able to buy health insurance plans with federal subsidies and if he leaves the part where it says people with pre-existing conditions have to be covered none of those people will be able to afford insurance.

>people die
>it's Trumps fault

Let me add to that
That it extends to the (((employer))) mandate as well

It's only stupid niggers without insurance. The adults have good jobs with health benefits.

oh honey baby sweetcakes, that's just adorable

I agree. But this is only a way to stop punishing poor families while the rest is undone. This isn't the final action.

>city votes 51% democrat
>100% of the output of the city is now democrat

somehow more accurate than
>person votes republican
>100% of his output is now republican

lmao, how desperate can you get?

This may come as a surprise to some democrats, but Obamacare has not always been a law. In fact, the union has existed for over two hundred years before Barack Hussein was even president!

Is that... Is that ONE sentence?

Really jogged my almonds
>Tens of thousands of people will die

right because angelina jolie and brad pitt voted republican.

only poor whites and pensioners vote republican. even the koch brothers are liberal.

The Spicer press briefing really makes me question everything I've ever read at Breitbart. Bannon is in charge of something like that and that's just fucking insulting to lie to my face like I'm a fucking potato gtfo. No attempt at spin or maybe a little bias, just a fucking steaming pile of bullshit heaved at us after what we did to get that man elected!? You have got to be kidding me. How are they shitting so hard on this movement by spending all this effort to undermine the real work they are doing by fucking thinking no one has a fucking brain. I'm real pissed off and there better be a fucking apology to us and to r/The_Donald for that swampy shit

So mostly niggers and liberals in poverty will die?

Why is this bad again?

All the Blue states are pretty well off, but the mega rich vote red because they love getting free money from the white poors. The ol give us a tax cut scam it's pretty fucking hilarious. Yeah, we promise we'll help get those jobs back, just after we invest this money you let us have in some more self driving cars and manufacturing robots LULLLL

Most whites make $20-35k, The Middle class votes Blue

Pure autism

>People with pre-existent Conditions won't be able to buy Insurance

That's the whole point dumbass. Pre-existent Conditions only rewards irresponsible people by letting them to get the best insurance after they get sick.

As Rand Paul said that people should not be getting insurance, but help like Medicaid.

Blue states get their fed money with tax deductions

fuck dallas

>tens of thousands of people will start dying soon
as opposed to what? being a slave to the system? we're all going to die anyway.

HOPEFULLY IT INCLUDES THE MODS WHO KEEP DELETING OUR /HWNDU/ THREADS YOU SHILL FUCKS

>tens of thousands of people will start dying soon

Awesome.

Less people = more greatness to go around for the people still alive.

Listening to the cries of the dying masses outside my door right now.

brb...
turning up the stereo

Does anyone have the infographic of everything trump has done so far?
Thanks

I know that feel. Voted for Trump to drain the swamp, and he put the bankers and globalist billionaires directly in charge. FML.

so you're against abortion but you want to let people with cancer die...don't tell me you believe in god too

Thanks friend

Go to Reddit and do it there faggot. Those threads are cancer.

why do paid russian shills use argie proxies. if you want to be taken seriously use a bong one.

Bahaha, sure you did. Concern troll.