Discord chat link:
discord.gg/ZHSWS6N
4+Sup Forums board:
8ch net/vol/index.html
>(put the . in there)

We are a group dedicated to American patriotism and nationalism
As Trump said, Americans First

Vanguard of Liberty Constitution
The Vanguard of Liberty supports Patriotism and Americanism. We are a Hand extended to our communities, to our forgotten poor, our mistreated vets. A Hand lowered to those in need. A Hand raised to protect our communities, our country, ready to stand together and fight those who seek to undermine our great country. A Hand striking those who only wish us harm, only wishing to exploit us, both internally and externally.

The American people are being betrayed. The very same protesters who say they are defending American liberties destroy American businesses, bankrupt American families, and assault everyday Americans for their political beliefs. This is not Americanism. This is not activism. This is authoritarianism. We will not stand idly by as these terrorists violate and alienate our rights. The frontiersmen who built the foundation of this country supported and provided for each other, protecting their communities from outside threats. We, modern Americans, must do the same. We must band together, and fight back. The Constitution provides for a well-regulated militia, for the protection of the American people and their rights. We shall be that militia.

Goals:
1. To Stand against radical Left Wing groups and rioters.
2. To Help our communities through works and fundraisers, and defend them should they be threatened.
3. To Peacefully counter-protest the Opposition, and any Law or Politician against American Conservatism and Patriotism.
4. To Defend just laws and work against unjust ones.
5. To Never strike first but always take a Stand.
6.To Promote Pro-American Patriotism.
7. To Promote traditionally conservative pro-social values .

Bump, good luck brothers.

bamp friendo

Based leaf
Thanks for the bump

Do you have a website?

Should've went with the minutemen

Not yet, we are working on establishing what we want and then organizing ourselves. We are on 4+Sup Forums and discord trying to organize ourselves

I think their website is american-vanguard.org/

Welsh chapter when?

The Vanguard of Liberty name is fucking garbage. I support what you guys are trying to do but that name is fucking trash.

That's the name or our members. We are the Vanguard of Liberty and our members are the Minutemen

not yet but we should start on one.

No, join discord.

That's retarded.

Fuck off then, cunt.

Do you have a better suggestion?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanguardism

Really fucking dumb. Should be Sons of Liberty

basically been decided, if for no other reason then people want to move on to planning actual things like meetups and counter actions.

No you fucking retard. I want you guys to succeed. The name is fucking retarded.

Sure. Tons of 'em.

First off, don't name your organization "Vanguard of Liberty" or whatever and then name your members the "Minutemen." That's retarded. Go with one or the other. If you're really serious about going with Vanguard of Liberty, call your members the Vanguards. I mean, you shouldn't, but if you're set on this Vanguard of Liberty thing, do that.

discord link is dead

Old Discord link expired, new link is here discord.gg/nCqPB

No one is using Minutemen. For short, we use vanguard.

t. actualy discord user

NEED LEAF CHAPTER PLZ

Well it was a terrible decision, I thought you guys were a different group. There's already a group with a name just like yours called American Vanguard.

We held a vote. You should have been there. I personally didn't want VOL or the dual naming but that's what was decided upon so we could get that shit out of the way

some people suggested volunteers as were going with VoL for short.

and like i said, "retarded" or not, people have more or less moved on.

The name is not the issue.

What we need to do is to create an actual organization in the US.

We also need to set up international chapters. We need rare flags up in this thread to spread our message of a nationalist world.

american-vanguard.org/

is this legit or controlled opposition?

I like it

theres also already a sons of liberty and a minutemen.

arguing over the name wont get us any further, right now we need to try and get people close enough to meet up and find out what we wish to do online.

or try and all meetup to counter protest a major event or something.

ideas are in the works more or less on the discord.

Controlled opposition. We are anti-communist. Whiteness doesn't factor into it.

>discord link expired

FUCKING OP IS A FAG AGAIN!!!

make link INFINITE!

discordapp.com/channels/272789756872491008/272789756872491008

You have to click "invite" and copy that invite link.

Well yeah but the Sons of Liberty are like 200 years old, if you called yourself that it would be a good way to reference the ideas that you support. Instead your referencing communism and fascism, which doesn't really seem to be what you support.

>1. To Stand against radical Left Wing groups and rioters.
Good. But how so? With violence? With words? What?

>2. To Help our communities through works and fundraisers, and defend them should they be threatened.
What communities? "Urban youth"? Or people who only identify with the ideals of the group?

>3. To Peacefully counter-protest the Opposition, and any Law or Politician against American Conservatism and Patriotism.
Once again, when the leftists attack, which they will, does the group fight back? You should know that "protesting" really does nothing. Much more can be done through propaganda, memes, online organization, etc. Protesting just gives a reason for (((them))) to film you, and smear you.

>4. To Defend just laws and work against unjust ones.
Totally subjective based on the group member.

>5. To Never strike first but always take a Stand.
What's the point of this? As in a fight? First mover principle nigger. Want to get things done? Claim it.

>6.To Promote Pro-American Patriotism.
Patriotism is pretty cringe-tier. I'm 100% all about classical American ideals; however, any redneck is also a "patriot" and makes the movement look bad.

>7. To Promote traditionally conservative pro-social values
Like what? Like faggot Reagan shit? Or like 1776?

Nigga

>discord

Good questions and the place to ask them is at otherchan or discord

Bump.

i dunno Vanguard doesn't sound fascist or communist to me.

that and it has something to do with a french poem about defending ones homeland or something i think.

Bump

liveleak.com/view? i=397_1361145329

Sound fantastic.

As a libertarian, I litterally came.

Idk, anyone who has any kind of passing knowledge of political is immediately going to think of

Bump I really want to join in

bump

bumping

bump I WANT MY DISCORD LINK

Discord link? Previous ones have expired.

THE DISCORD LINK IS NOT WORKING.

GIVE DISCORD LINK!!

discord.gg/vr4NKz7

I got you Desu

so far we have agreed on:

Name
Logo
Constitution/ Manifesto
to try and get enough people to meetup Locally
to try and find ways to counter ANTIFA online(though very lacking in this last part)

other plans have been discussed but they basically all involve getting enough people to have local groups is the problem.

Does the FBI run honeypots on the weekend?

What do if we reside in California?

discord.gg/Ms9KC
discord.gg/Ms9KC
discord.gg/Ms9KC
discord.gg/Ms9KC
Official Discord

Link up with other californanons

gather with the others, get prepared, show that even in a place like California there are good patriots willing to stand up to ANTIFA.

it wont be easy, but it can be done.

This is already an organization

This isn't an organization, it's a 2 hour old discord group. It'll go the same way as American Vanguard.

You are a dumb faggot. Where did you get communism from? Lol

Just shut the fuck up!

Most important place we can be. Lots of Antifa thugs there.

You nu-Sup Forums faggots are really starting to grind my gears. Read some books instead of spending all your time on /r/thedonald, how do you not know what political vanguardism is? The term is Leninist, it sounds commie as fuck to anyone with more than a high school understanding of politics.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanguardism

>call your members the Vanguards

>you've been v&

I'm seeing your future . . . .

youtube.com/watch?v=QIt6HBKMZrM

inb4 MUH CCW! We've got guns too

>Liberal antifafags have guns
Top kek

Wrong, that's if you base the name on the definition. We chose that word because it sounds cool.

>read some books

At most, .1% of people will associate the word vanguard with communism, and then we are anti communist. We are using their own terminology against them!