Based niggers calls out womens hypocrisy

youtube.com/watch?v=hujZqUdVGSg

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/heightismreport?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i lost two childhood friends due to the years of ridicule for their less than average height. no regrets

rip ur friends

wtf I love black people now

>Listing to what women think

T- THAT'S RAYCIS! I BET THOSE EVIL WHITE DEVILS MADE HIM DO THAT VIDEO!

so the message here is that fat women should date short men?

But who likes manlets?

"Eww, no. You'd make me look bigger."

No one. Just tolerated if you're very lucky.
Work out to get bigger yourself?

I'm 174

Man, French girls really look better than Americans.

I usually watch these kind of videos with Americans but the French women looked good. Or are they Canadian?

Btw the gentleman in the video is not black, he looks Portuguese to me.

>tfw only 5' 11

Who /5'9 master race/ here?

>tfw to intelligent to be a 6'2 lanket

SHRIMPY LITTLE SHORT MEN ABSOLUTELY BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHA LMAOOO

the manlet salt is REAL: twitter.com/heightismreport?lang=en

>Work out to get bigger yourself?
"lol, compensating. Sorry I don't like insecure guys."

Yeah. Well, just work out so that you can kick some lanklet's ass someday then. That's what I do. Gonna punch him right in the knees.

Talented tenth sure are an entertaining bunch

That sweet feel when 6'2

BASED BLACK

These are canadians and french-canadians right?

Are french canadian women all drop dead gorgeous?

Yes, and a lot of French Canadians are Norman master race(see Vikings) All my ancestors are Norman

When you're 6'5

>tfw 5'6"
>tfw everything I do to improve myself will just be seen as compensating
>tall girls dont like you because you're short
>short girls don't like you because you're not tall

>These are canadians and french-canadians right?
Yeah.
>Are french canadian women all drop dead gorgeous?
More so than anglos kek. Doesn't really matter if you're a manlet though heh.

Same. But my drivers license says 6 feet. Feels good to live a lie

i'm 6'2 as well, i know that feel, we're king of the manlets

Is there anything more pathetic than impotent rage at hard wired human traits?

Women like tall guys, guys like nice breats and butt, you're never going to change these things, ever. Making videos about it is pointless, stop wasting your energy and use it on things that can actually improve your chances.

If you're a short fag (btw, did you know that sperm donors must be at least 5' 9" HAHAHAHAHAH) work out, eat better so you look healthy, it's easy.

5'8 my facial aesthetics makes your girl cum

got called a midget by a 9/10 bimbo once. She was taller than me. I called her a slut. Arguing ensured, but I fucked her twice by the end of the night.

Don't stop believing.

Also: women are sluts and should be regarded as ones. No offense, its the way of the world nowadays and they brought it upon themselves.

>i want a man i can look up to

>tfw you married a manlet

learn game brah

same boat my man,but seriously if you can talk for the fuck of it, its not that bad actually then...

5'9 master race reporting in

F

>how tall are you user?
>how much do you weigh femanon?

Don't delude yourself, 5'11'' - 6'1'' is the godly range

t. a 5'9'' manlet so close yet so far

sauce plz

Just get money. Money is the root to every woman's heart. Pump 'em then dump 'em, that's how you get your revenge on the bitches.

tfw 6'4"

>there are people on this board shorter than 7'4
should be gassed Tbh

>the genetically inferior are entitled to puss
kys

>revenge

You're same as facebook bimbos if you degrade yourselves to this level.

Who cares. I'm the one with money. I can do whatever I want.

Do you snu snu him every night?

I don't want revenge. Just love. Welp, thankfully I've got my waifu.

>5'11 3/4th inch
>says 6 foot on my license
>tell girls I' 6 feet tall

Who /devilish/ here? Who /evil/?

That's alright, give them a taste of their own medicine. Next bitch, I'm gonna steal her from her long term boyfriend and dump her just as things get serious (on her part lel) so there's a bit balance in the world. Guy would probably do the same and the cycle continues until these bitches learn.

Plan is already underway.

I'm 5'8, but I hope #fightheightism or some shit like that will not become a thing
I would be considered even more pathetic

Girls don't like manlets because they have a psychological disposition to prefer taller guys based on genetic traits like being stronger and more manly etc. Don't be mad, you just lost the genetic roll of the dice.

So they finally learned?

or maybe they are just shallow cunts

"I'm 2' 11" and I approve of this post."

> Sometimes the truth is so simple even a leaf

>based
>nigger

tfw 5'7 manlet
kill me please, Sup Forums

They're the ones with reproductive rights. They can do whatever they want.

You're harming yourself more than her. If man loses reputation he'll be forever alone, but if woman loses reputation men still want to defend and marry her.

>tfw only 5'10"
>tfw you have a dick over 8" that's super thick and curved just right
>tfw there's no way to brag about your dick and you'll be a boring average heighted loser to the average woman forever

>tfw 6ft tall
>never had any friends of any height
>Would've killed for a chance to have some cool brolets to hang out with
FUCK YOU, YOU UNGRATEFUL FAGGOT!!!

"based" nigger
yeah no dice get this shit off Sup Forums this isn't political

O N E
F
F

>tfw you're 6'1" and don't have a British slag as your girl

>Based niggers
Only 'based' niggers are the dead ones.

quebec wins again

will the anglo ever recover

>They're the ones with reproductive rights.
For now.

>6'3"
>fairly athletic
>big dick
>still 29yo kissless handholdless virgin

sauce? id wifey her in a hot second

autism is one hell of a drug

>tfw only 5'11"

>tfw 6'2 king of manlets

Humans are shallow. End of story.

>implying being short does not affect your personality

manlets tend to be insecure which is an unattractive personality trait

Did you lose them in a crowd?

All the women in the world won't make mommy and daddy love you, narcissist boy :^)

Truth hurts, dude.

>tfw everything I do to improve myself will just be seen as compensating

iktf

weak bants

at least you can blame it on your race, lee

It's always been that way and won't change.

Is a negative feedback in the end. And still depends on the person.

Sophie Howard

>7'2" master race here
no prob getting cooze

So a 2 meter or lets say 198 cm tall women isnt suppose to find love in her life and have children because of height? Seriously how fucking shallow are women. Am i the only man who has no problem dating loving a 150cm tall women and a 2 meter tall one?

>5'6 manlet here
>dated women short, same height, and taller

Most women don't really care as much as they think- it's not the height, it's what it represents.

Like the girl said, "I want a guy who can pick me up." Women want their men to be stronger than them, be able to manhandle them a little, AND be able to make them feel protected.

The shorthand way of doing that is to be taller- and then you can fool girls like these 6'2 weak ass beta hipsters.

Learn how to subcommunicate that you can protect her. Pick her up as often as you can. Don't get huge, but be fit. Then, completely ignore the height issue and it largely (haha) disappears. Never totally but hey, if I were tall too it wouldnt be fair.

The fuck does this have to do with politics?

Sure but the way that humans approach finding a partner is usually trying to avoid chance.

If there were two identical guys but one is short and confident while the other is tall and insecure a woman would go for the taller one because of her association with short guys being insecure.

>if I were tall too it wouldnt be fair
kek
cool attitude desu

kek

>what does human nature and genetics to do with politics

In general if a woman gives you shit over your height it means she's into you. She's looking to rationalize away her feelings of attraction.

Just look at her like she's stupid or un-PC and do something cool (like ignoring her for a few) and she will come back to engage you. if not, did you really want to fuck her anyway? Maybe a hate fuck but that's degenerate... ;p

>tfw 6'5
>tfw girls still don't like me
honorary manlet right here

fuck you

Parents are Irish and Italian, I was destined to be a manlet. 5'7". Doesn't matter though, since I have my conservative Christian waifu.

>some manlet gets assblasted and lashes out at women the video

i'm 5'4'' and this nigga is clearly just salty that he got the shit end of the genetic stick

women want a man who they think can protect them. they also want a man who is healthy. it's just biology dude, no need to get mad.

Why is the Swedish narrator speaking in English?

dont worry brah. mostly they just dont like shrimps because it affects their personality so much. if you dgaf they'll think theres something else about you that you have to offer. of course theyre going to be catty on camera when someone asks them specifically a question like that. get an asian bird if youre having so many dramas those bitches dont give two fucks about how you look. i know a fat short guy, really fatcunt and he slays the pussy in the phillipines. flips call fatcunts "tubba-tubba ching-ching" and they love it. go somewhere that being white will get you roots

t. 5'10

Yeah, there is "too tall." Over about 6'2 / 6'3 many women instinctively just feel threatened. And you are literally too far away from them, face to face, for them to feel closely bonded.

But youve got "company leading" and some "country leading" height there. Pray your hair turns silver.

just b u r seleve

>niggers hate women
>muds hate women
>Sup Forumslution hates women

alternate truth states there is no correlation here...