Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
youtube.com/watch?v=QsBT5EQt348
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's a dumbass.

>He thinks the US has a growing population
>He thinks there'll be food shortages
It's the water, dumbass.

The starvation concept doesn't make sense because food is wasted by the tons every year.

Does your friend support abortion? Because most of the people chanting the overpopulation may may do.

Sounds like he needs to educate himself.

Really activatedv my almond

>running out of food in corn central

???

There will never be a point, short of magic infinite food or strict artificial population control, that people will not be starving.

Every time the supply gets close to meeting the current demand, the demand will go up, there will always be more people than there is food to comfortable feed those people. Always.

Quite true. Tbh, I'm more upset about the uncertainty than any of Trump actual policies. No matter what the government does, the stupid and weak will always be at the mercy of the smart and strong. Getting rid of regulations an penalties for lying just makes it easier to take advantage of the plebs.

Well, what do you know? It's FPBP again.

Yes, he's pro-choice

His TL;DR is longer than his actual point.
Dismissed.

Malthusianism is bullshit.

A person should only be allowed to have one child to prevent overpopulation.

Population is too big lets import millions of illegals.

I live in rural Indiana. We are not retarded and know how to grow/raise our own food. It's the people in cities that will be fucked, if anyone. Not us.

But does he support immigration?

> X and x reduce populations
Proofs?
P.S. If the population was low they'd just be using it as an excuse to spike population artificially with immigration ie. Germany. Everyone freaks about population reduction in Japan even though their quality of life has never been better because of automation. Surprise surprise populations naturally fluctuate if you stop freaking out and politicizing non issues.

Okay resource economist here, so he is somewhat correct but a market-based solution to overpopulation is like a stock market crash, sudden and indiscriminate. A policy approach to overpopulation is probably more "humane" and civilized, but it is only dragging out the transition over decades and with much more energy consumed and possibly wasted. So think about it in terms of political economy. Does a sudden or drawn out change support your view that the current system should stay intact or be destroyed. Bernie wasn't gonna tear up the system, he was gonna double down on Federal Resrerve Keynesianism and probably been like FDR 2.0 with universal basic income, nanny state, etc.

When it comes to overpopulation and climate change, do you want a nanny state or mad max type world? You have to pick one, humans haven't figured out how to build a steady state economy; all economic models requir growth. Physical world has a carrying capacity and today's technology can only help so much.

>equating the human species to a virus that needs constant nutrients to survive and expand
To hell with equilibrium within the system

Trips of truth. More than half of the food we produce globally is disposed. One of the most soul crushing red pills I took.

Another rural Indiana user here, the people who spout this genocidal nonsense are usually city dwellers or retarded leftist college students who think that Globalism is the way to go in the world.

The more we make the world see the truth in their lies the better we are as a society

People in Indiana wont be the ones starving. It will be people in the third-world

Your friend is retarded

Your friends dumb. As more countries improve their socioeconomic situations and become more stable the birthrates will naturally go down and population will stabilize. "First Worlders" don't make up the bulk of the population, it's the Third Worlders who have to give birth to excessive numbers of children to ensure that some survive and that they can aid the family as they mature.

In First World countries the average number of children tends to stabilize around ~2 per family, which is just enough to replace the two parents.

Also his point about women having political power and how that will somehow increase the access to birth control, uh that makes no sense. Men also want women to have access to birth control.

There are still some dark days ahead but this idea that the world's going to be overpopulated based on historical population increase is nonsense. It will stabilize in the next ~100 years or so. We will never suffer a global overpopulation problem.

Third option: societies that can't get their shit together and compete die off, alleviating the burden on successful cultures.

We shouldn't be coddling people who are worthless consumers

Thanks for wasting 20 seconds of my life is my only reply. That and sage goes in the options field.

No, what goes up are commodities. Like the increase in beef demand that we experienced for the past 20 years, where people desire more and more red meat.

quit reading before first sentence ended
this was big deal in mid 70's
early 80's
late 80's
early 90's
late 90's
early 2000's
and apparently we care again
so yeah, food is important apparently. hmmm

Yeah, the US does not have a population problem and if you think we do then you should be strongly against hispanic immigration. Period.

kick out nonwhites and we don't have to deal with overpopulshition

not pro-choice,
like pro-abortion

The overpopulation is bullshit. The West is not overpopulated and is barely growing above what we need to replace our population.

It's fucking useless niggers in Africa that is crowding the world. Why? Because White traitors and virtue signallers can't help themselves throwing food and medicine to this monkey so they can survive in their failed states.

>population growth overwhelmingly coming from Africa and to a lesser extent the middle east
>every other population either stable or declining
>implying we don't already dump birth control in these areas

also
>democrats complain about killing innocent people

t. abortion

Not an argument.

bernie sanders is a faggot how would a career politician, who has never worked a day in his life improve anything? or make anything more efficient?

The US is barely above replacement rate. Tell your friend to worry about Africa, you won't have overpopulation in the US for a long time

The US birth rate has been near or below replacement level in recent years.

The only population explosions are in countries like Afghanistan (poor and Muslim) and across much of sub-Saharan Africa.

"Putting women in power" hasn't done much about that; Liberia has had two female presidents and still has an explosive birthrate.

>Bernie will stabilize the population by letting in millions of third worlders
brilliant

Kill all normies

It will never work in the long term. All things like muh women's rights and muh birth control will do is cause natural selection to select for people with a stronger urge to reproduce. youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA

The other, less retarded solution to overpopulation is to stop giving food aid to retarded niggers that can't stop reproducing. They are just dead weight.

It's not a solid point.
He just makes a point based on a lot of misinformation.

In that case, let's sterilize Africa.

Lmao he TLDRs something he never said in lieu of an argument

Basically:
>Overpopulation
>???
>republicans

He's acting like it's self evident and I have no idea what the fuck he's actually talking about despite being neck deep in preachy numale faggots where I am

Literally what did he mean by this?

>If you produce the nation's food you will be the first one to starve

What goes through these people's head? Do they just write down the first thing that comes to mind and then present it as fact?

He might be literally autistic

Africans and other tropical races are more r-selected, whereas Europeans and Asians are more K-selected.

Completely untrue there are less people in need of food than ever before. You're a fucking retarded who doesn't understand anything about food production

What he describes has already happened in most of the world.

Africa is the only continent where birth rates haven't slowed down.

Stop giving a free pass for Islamic nations (even they are already slowing down) and Africa and enforce feminism on them, then. Most countries' population is already stabilizing anyhow, and in First World countries it'd be shrinking if not for refugees in Europe (who'll suck on welfare for all of their life - they are damn near undemployable).

Too bad Africa does not give a fuck about starving population.

>putting women in postions of political power

hnnnggg no no no why do people want this hnngg women are trash at everything except caring and shit hnnngggggg whyyyy

>corn farmers
>food

pick one.

>Africa, China and India are experiencing world-crippling population growth
>henceforth, Europe and America must take action to control their own population levels

Catastrophic mug.

your friend isn't just a leftist, he is literally retarded.

Sorry user, but your friend is retarded.

>The population explosion is a huge deal.
True.
>If left unchecked, there will no enough food to support the billions of people on Earth.
Also true.
> Billions of innocent people in every corner of the world will die of starvation.
False. If concepts like evolutionary biology have taught us one thing, it is that the logical consequence of human (or any animal) breeding unchecked is that the population will reach a natural equilibrium where the quality of life will become so low that the average human will receive exactly enough calories and resources to not die of starvation, with even the slightest population excess resulting in famines.
>There are two things that, when introduced in tandem, have been proven time and again to stabilize populations: eradicating crushing poverty and/or easing its burdens.
False. Eradicating poverty is a result of resource abundance, not the other way around. 1 + 1 does not equal 3. This is where your friend has fallen into irrecoverable logical fallacy and has, in common parlance, "gone full retard'".

>Bernie Sanders...

Ah. At last I see...

The first world needs to go to war against all the third world hordes. This will grant us resources and reign in their irresponsible population growth.

Let me guess, he's also in favor of immigration, right? From countries with extremely high birth rates?

why is andorra "unknown"???

It would be more entertaining to say something like
"I agree. The US government needs to step in and have a greater hand in our reproductive rights."

>What does Sup Forums think?
Your friend is an enormous idiot.

More people = more minds = more solutions to every problem humans face.

The only places on planet earth suffering from any amount of "starvation" are doing so because their leaders are corrupt and incompetent. Even tiny ass Vietnam exports food as a trade good.

All attempts to "stabilize populations" have been carried out by the most ruthless regimes known to the world. Nothing quite expresses "human rights violation" more than trying to "stabilize populations."

Women have access to safe and affordable healthcare across the US today, without bernie sanders, and without the ACA. Walmart pharmacy sells birth control pills for $9 a month. That's roughly 30 cents a day. And condoms are 30 to 50 cents each. How fucking much more affordable do you fucking commies need birth control to be?
>absolutely free. NO WAIT, WE WANT YOU TO HAVE TO ACTUALLY PAY US TO NOT HAVE UNWANTED CHILDREN!
I mean, if you really believe this "overpopulation" horseshit, do your part to solve it with a noose.

He's a fool for thinking handouts will help. Look at all the diff aid and food Africa gets yet they still pump more and more babies out which just means they need even more aid. If anything should be done it is revamping different infrastructure allowing food and water to be transported more effectively

>White population is declining
The solution is clear. Race war now.

So am I, and pro-birth control. I don't want the nigger population to explode more than it already does. I want less of them.

Soon a billion Africans will want to come to Europe, needs to be prevented or else gonna be like Raspail's the camp of the saints. Depopulation in Africa should be top priority. Give them 1000 euro to get sterilized, make Germans pay for it.

>but this idea that the world's going to be overpopulated based on historical population increase is nonsense. It will stabilize in the next ~100 years or so. We will never suffer a global overpopulation problem.

We're already globally overpopulated. Earth erosion, ever decreasing bio-diversity and the general decay of the biosphere are all very real. For the earth to maintain its health and vibrancy and for a human population to be able to live a modern, consumerist lifestyle, the population could not exceed 2 billion. We are 7 billion, and way over 2 billion of us are consuming at rapid rates. We've been overpopulated for a while now and it's only getting worse.

a bloo bloo bloo
not enough food to feed everyone someday maybe

we must kill millions of americans every year so they don't go hungry later

it's teh only way

a bloo bloo bloo

please have sex with me i love abortion rights

He's retarded, the USA is not the source of the world's overpopulation.
India, China, Africa...all the shitskin countries. they are at fault.

The only birth control we need is for welfare recipients and forced sterilization of criminals.

The maximum amount of people that can survive from the earths resources at once is about 11 million. I think we're good.

Your friend is a moron. The people in rural Indiana won't be starving that's where the farms are.

Farming is the ONLY noble profession, it says so in the Bible.and for good reason.

Shove your false dichotomy up your ass. Shove your government intervention up your ass, not mine.

If you live in Rural Indiana you'll be the one growing the food, retard.
Battlefields are terrible places to raise a crop.

catholic mexicans and muslims arent going to use birth control

Also: As far as population crisis goes: China, India, Fucking Africa. Nearly everyone else is worse off than the US.

Get fucked commie scum. Quit sacrificing children to convenience.

Is this idiot implying that the population boom will be from the USA? Most of it's going to be from Africa.

And guess what political party wants to give lots of aid to Africa to help them have tons of kids while simultaneously supporting Islam which makes people want to have even more kids.

Democrat and liberal policies are responsible for the population boom.

Why does the regressive left have to obscure every simple problem with lots of unnecessary theory? Is it that hard to acknowledge that the West can't feed billions of third world trash on welfare?

Corn isn't very nutritious.
In fact most corn production goes to feeding live stock.

Absollutely RETARDED....

Because the ONLY populations that are growing FAR BEYOND THEIR RESOURCE-POOLS are NIGGER RACES (ie. Africa and India, etc)

The reason for this is because (((They))) have a plan for that and WANT SCARCITY of resources!!

Why???

BECAUSE THEY HAVE CONTROL OVER THEM NOW!

The greater the DEMAND FOR THE RESOURCES... THE GREATER (((THEIR))) POWER OVER EVERYONE!

It is really that simple.

PLus they get the added bonus of having a global slave caste made up of retarded niggers who are too stupid to forment proper revolution and will only have small, MANAGEABLE, pockets of occasional chimpout "revolutions"

These people are morally sick.. but they are FAR FAR FAR from STUPID!

t. Richard Nichols von Coudenhove-Kalergi's cousin's repentant great grandson... (sorry)

based serbia gets it

>population explosion
Why should we change our policies because niggers can't into population control? Let the nature be.

Hey I'm from indiana too wow

Overpopulation is a problem in countries that are kept artificially afloat I.e africa and the middle east and south America if you wabt to solve the population problem then you need to cut them off and stay within yourself because all first world countries have stagnate populations

ask him why Whites are to blame if their total fertility rates are below the replacement value of 2.11

Your friend is well meaning but (((misinformed)))... An intentional side effect of (((public education)))

>you could achieve the same results by cutting off foreign aid to Africa

youtube.com/watch?v=QsBT5EQt348

Not worried about it, see video. It's kind of poz'd but it rings true.

>Corn isn't very nutritious.
Most food products have some form of corn in them its filling and the modern day soma

(((resource economist)))

EU talking points for muslim immigration included low birth rates that threatened human survival.

So bullshit. You wanna cure the population explosion, stop giving food to africa and let nature take its course again

Okay we'll stop the ((( joos ))) from giving aid to Africa.

Oh wait the christfags have been doing it since Africa was first discovered.

Yeah, I posted this video to him

What's wrong with Bernie's idea

Bump

The correct Marxist-Leninist policy would be to let millions of people starve to death in hopes that you might take out a few political opponents.
Republican policy is the objectively correct dialectical answer, this guy is obviously a revisionist kruschevite capitalist running dog traitor and should be shot.

The Malthusian nightmare is a meme and his premise is false

So stop non-Whites from breeding, not white people. Asia and Africa are way bigger concerns.

Everyone knows that what he's suggesting is only going to affect White people.
Just hastening demographic decline.

Bernie Sander's platform wouldn't stabilize the US population- it would cause the population to explode due to mass third world immigration.

The only way to stabilize our population is to outlaw immigration again.

i honestly dont understand the birth control thing. every time i want to fuck a bird i buy condoms. is it really hard for them to keep their pussies from becoming semen receptacles? how is this a thing in the USA? we have full medicare and everyone knows that if you want to have sex you have to buy your own shit. when did this become the governments responsibility?

You're a faggot hence you posted a screenshot from a fagget.

Two faggets.