WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE

This photo just replaced Obama on our wall in my Army unit.

The Memes are spilling over into real life.

lel beautiful

kek, memes aren't new to Army. One of my units had memes all over the place, and that was 6 years ago.

That's a great picture tho

lol St. Mattis

patron saint of mad dogs?

holy kek

Isn't it the photoshop version of general S Patton? Or w/e. I'm 99% sure this is staying up too.

I've always liked that picture.

I don't believe you.

dude i remember guys posting pics on Sup Forums who did memey things in iraq back in 2005.

Beautiful!

finally the military will be allowed to be a boys club again.

These last 8 years have killed morale

Sup Forums memes are the most powerful memes in the world.

Boys...it's happening. The emperor has already verbally executed the fake news. He is going beyond memeical planes. Pure transcendence.

This is awesome.

HOOAH. The God Emperor protects.

>the U.S. Army is meme central

That picture is a disgrace. Trump is a draft dodger. He's not earned any medals nor the right to wear any military uniform. No being "commander in chief" does not give you the right to wear military uniform or earn you medals.

Checkd
Gen mattis

Pinky promise.

Where have I been to not see this?

this
Morale has been kill because of women and lefty pussies have so much rights. Every accusation is supported on the women's side, and it sucks. You can't say anything now because of "muh political correctness." It's bullshit. I've seen people get demoted for the dumbest reasons, because someone overheard and reported him, and it was over fucking nothing.

>that pic of Mattis next to him
holy kek

beautiful

Active duty here, suck a cock.

John Mccain is that you. Go and get tortured by a bunch of gooks you cuckservative traitor.

There's more like this, pic related lel

we're gonna put ours up today, can't wait

Why the FUCK would you support a draft dodger wearing medals he didn't earn?

I mean yeah, put a picture of Trump up on the wall, he's the president, but not in any military uniform. It's very unprofessional.

Cry more pussy faggot

Heil Trump

alt-facts

>liberals for the last 50 years
>"The Vietnam War was one of the most shameful periods of American history, it was a senseless war and the morally right thing to do was to burn your draft card to oppose our disgusting imperialism"
>liberals when they found out Trump didn't fight in Vietnam
>"wtf i love conscription and imperialism now why didn't drumpf fulfill his patriotic duty to he military industrial complex!?!"

The power has always been there, it's just been used directionlessly. Sup Forums focuses their memes and uses them with a purpose.

PRAISE

That's awesome.

who said I'm a liberal. I just said don't portray Trump in Military dress when he hasn't earned it.

pics like these literally make me want to suit up and join the military.

it leaves little question in my mind that our armed forces know EXACTLY what they're doing when they post these memes on their walls.

>who said I'm a liberal

I don't think he implied that

This, most army guys are average dudes who are into nerdy shit like memes and other crap.

I work at a near local army base and a lot of them recognized tiny Pepe sticker on our wall pretty quickly kek. I also made over 2 grand just from the Trump inauguration party we had. Army are pretty bro, same with the other branches.

This is why Sup Forums is one of the best boards to browse and be part of!

MAH STOLEN VALOR!

Kek, it's a fucking meme you dumb nigger.

Killing shit is only a very small amount of time that military people spend. The rest of the time is refinement of bantz and killing time.

It's unprofessional as fuck and you wouldn't dare reveal what station any of those pictures are in, or someone in your chain of command gets contacted and someone's going to get a DRB.

82nd Airborne Division reporting in.

Used to go with my dad to the AFB and they had some of the milder Sup Forums memes up, especially a lot in the bar(yes, they have a bar). This was 12-13 years ago. I'm pretty sure lots of military guys are on here and always have been, a disproportionate amount.

>Why the FUCK would you support a draft dodger wearing medals he didn't earn?

Because it's clearly a photoshopped meme and not a serious claim of military service. Do all liberals have autism?

Take the bayonet out your ass Gloryfag its not even an American Uniform

HA!

You know what's unprofessional? Your sperg out. The only people that give a shit are PTSD vets at Wal-Mart and assholes.

Fuck off bitch nigger.

Nah you're a faggot.

Active duty here again:
suck
a
cock

If you want to complain about military uniforms, why don't you enlist and earn the privilege to wear one?

Fuck yeah

U mad?

>IT WAS HER TURN, WAAAAAAA

I already did, 15 years ago.

t. Civilian

Lmfao, good thing your whiny ass isn't in their unit I guess.

Yeah, I honestly love the local military near me. They are pretty good people and good sense of humor. Almost all the regulars at my bar are army, marines or navy. They fit well with my town though, lot of them get out and stay here because they made local friends and shit. They do a whole lot for our economy too.

"stolen honor" is the "worldstar" for 30+ white guys
t. prior service

the grenade in the washing machine?

>someone's going to get a DRB

dude, while the military has gotten pussified, it hasn't gotten that pussified.

I know you did it, took a picture and put back the originals before the MPs noticed.
>mfw disrespecting the Army to get (you)s on a anonymous himalayan salt mining forum

you sound like a cuck

Then why are you such a little bitch?

i really want more trump meme military framed wall photos please

PLEASE

I've gone to a DRB for less. Hell I've gone to MAST for less.

I've gone to mast for saying "son of a bitch" in ear shot of a female second class petty officer, she thought I was saying it to her and ratted to my chief. Got half pay for 1 month for that.

He isn't really wearing the medals you dumb piece of shit. It's a meme. Holy fuck if you are a stick in the mud.

its almost like the military ISN'T full of mindless drones.

knuckle dragging savages, grifters, and lay-a-bouts maybe. but not wholly stupid.

Good, she probably reported you because you're obnoxious and she wanted to see you get reamed. If you bitch and moan this much in person I can't picture many people liking you.

Life is great. Memes are spilling out irl.

yeah, they probably just didn't like you. i bet you already had a stack of counseling chits before that.

PRAISE

Well you know I'm right, if anyone higher than an E7 found this shit someone would be getting their ass chewed at a board.

The military gets a stick up its butt about having a visible cellphone in your pocket, hands in your pockets, a bit of dirt on dumbass white uniforms at 5pm when you've been on duty all day, etc.

No, just that second class didn't like me.

>the military gets a stick up its butt about having a visible cellphone in your pocket, hands in your pockets, a bit of dirt on dumbass white uniforms at 5pm when you've been on duty all day, etc.

that reads like you meant the navy. having spent time with most others, i don't think i can recall one example or story where anyone gave a shit about what you listed. what mattered was being on time, shutting up and putting work in

Military has some of the funniest people you will ever meet, the biggest laughs i've ever had were always on training exercises.

Where's Mattis?

You are a faggot

The military is happy to have a president and an admin who aren't contemptuous of them and their service. Higher ups probably approved the pictures before they hung them. Get rekt faggot

oh man, you reek of shit bag. i bet your LPO wants to blow his brains out dealing with you.

You sound like a fucking office bitch if you had a real job doing real work no one would give a fuck. If you were in Engineering Deck or Air this wouldnt happen.

he is your commander in chief. fucking respect him, pleb

Sounds more like you should have been more respectful to your petty officers. It's not fucking hard.

>If you were in Engineering Deck or Air this wouldnt happen.

Deck represent! Boatswain's Mate best rate!

>son of a bitch
>thought you meant "her"
you gone DRB for assuming xer gender, shitlord

East Coast Navy was arguably the most uptight about things like that.

Though it does remind me of a story about a Marine Recruiting station, where they used black permanent marker over the "Department of the Navy" portion of the USMC seal over the door. The Navy recruiters went up their chain and the staff sergeant who did it lost their rocker over it.

BM2 here what up bruh.

It's probably due to you cunts fucking around with powers you shouldn't that we're in this alt-universe now.

Cheers cunt.

I was a corpsman, and you could get chewed out for blood on your summer whites which just happens in your job.

Keep sperging autist. Music to my ears.

>what mattered was being on time, shutting up and putting work in

This. The military is easy as shit to succeed in.

1. Show up on time
2. In a nice looking uniform

you don't even have to be good at your job. if you can do those two things your CoC will usually bend over backwards to help you out.

guys may knock women in the military, and yeah they usually can't spin a wrench or hump a ruck. but the junior enlisted females can at least get to goddamn quarters on time not looking soup sandwhich.

gee I wonder why people don't like you

Honestly the Mattis one is better.

I'm gonna have to make this one my new phone background.

OMG!

I-its Beautiful!

>corpsman
Confirmed useless. Medical is the fucking worst department at any command, period.

there were navy eod and personnel at one spot i was at. respect. but of the friends and people i met, i gathered that the whole ordeal was more uptight. i would assume that it's tradition, keeping the crew in order and such, hundreds of years, where the rest of the services sleep over mud with tents, including deployed AF. actually, the AF at victory had tents, when the army was in trailers. hmm

AD here, suck a cock faggot

Also

>was

Confirmed bitch.