YOU GOT DUPED, YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

YOU GOT DUPED, YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.

YOU GOT SCAMMED. READ MY LIPS He doesn't give a shit about any of your causes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjYLWadz5Yc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You forgot to call them garbage

her nose looks like a bird's foot

he lost 9 digits worth in lost profits and companies pulling out, 8 digits on the campaign trail, his children mocked and bullied and harrassed, his family name tarnished, insulted for 2 years straight by every media outlet and celebrity. "lol just did for money and power and influence to boost his ego" fuck you cunt.

you mean all the causes that were racist, sexist, etc?

Then why do you keep calling him hitler?
this

Just because I'm garbage doesn't mean I can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot.

Does she care about us for real?

Shes better then you. You are nothing.

You are garbage.

She flipped out on election night saying he was a total failure at everything. There's a difference between not liking a person and total delusion.

That or just complete retardation, if you see a dozen failed businesses out of hundreds of businesses as a failure.

And what? So I should care about your hippy causes?

lol get fucked

can i see her dick

Why do they have to meet?

Why can't I just remove the first group of kebabs and then the second when they show up?

>BREAKING NEWS
>libs stills butthurt about Trump
>expect continued protests, outbursts of impotent rage and contradictory/hypocritical outbursts as liberals refuse to act like functioning adults

Gdamn shes ugly as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjYLWadz5Yc

>I'M FUCKING BETTER THAN YOU, MUCH BETTER

kek

Isn't she an Armenian on a show run by Turks?

Why would anyone listen to her big nosed Stockholm syndrome ass?

Liberals think 'loser' sticks, this is why they can't stand anyone losing and have to hand our participation awards and be inclusive as possible. They don't realize you're meant to fall repeatedly in life and that getting back up is what makes you an adult. This is why they think pointing out Trumps financial failures is some amazing sort of insult, that proof he had failed in the past is damning.

Still beats having a wog in the office.

Siege heil to the white lineage.

She looks like she aged five years and gained a chromosome in the last week.

> I don't like his causes and he is not pandering to me so you got scammed.
FTFY

In all seriousness I do believe he's going to go back on some of his promises, but so was every candidate. Considering all he's already done by Shitting on all the people I dislike I would say I am far from dissatisfied with his current acrions.Plus I haven't donated a single dollar so it's a scam?

Keep projecting and bernout somewhere where you don't sound like an autist. I think if you donate some more money to Bernie he can fix this.

because they are sheltered and never did anything in life

25%?

75% is an off-the-top-of-my-head answer, gonna think a little harder and come back

>He doesn't give a shit about any of your causes
ACA already getting boned
TTIP done
Border Patrol doing their job
ICE doing their job
Police doing their job to those rioters
UN membership on the chopping block
All the business deals before he was in office
Renegotiating NAFTA
>more in his first two days than Obama did in 2 terms

36-37% calculating off the top of my head

>Trump is a nazi and so are his supporters
>Trump isnt going to do the nazi shit

W E W make up your minds

>each group will arrive at the meeting place with a delay between 0 and 1 hour

Does that mean within 0 minutes and 1 hour from when the other group arrives, are within 0 minutes and 1 hour from the current time?

i.e. if group A arrives an hour from now, does that mean that group B could arrive up to two hours from now, or are both groups arriving within 1 hour from now?

just make sure one group is shia and one group is sunni and theyll take care of it themselves.

50%

also i think its 25% but im dubious

why are her eyes so close together? is this the result of the Armenian genocide?

this

tyt is such a piece of shit and kasparian especially
why would you ever participate in something named after genocidal murderors of your people?

Nope. Consider the unit square mate.

Is she better than me?

%25 and i am sure.
>tfw i caculated my remove probability

as if clinton gave a fuck about anyone else except herself

0.01, post more

That is one ugly looking bitch

You need to use Bayesian methods for this one.

She's better than you. She's much fucking better than you.

As if you care about us either you flat faced jewish cuntrag, you got anything for those homeless, destitute victims of a volatile economy and an unfeeling federal government, you fucking bitch?No?You don't?
You got anything to offer anyone at all,you hateful, barren fucking excuse of a whore?You got nothing, Hell, Trump isn't the best going but I'm glad he won just so you fucks can show your true colours. Rot in hell you whore change your surname because you're not fit to represent your native country in any way you sellout shit.

>Trump's a fascist
>Cool
>Trump conned you
So Trump's not Hitler?

>He doesn't give a shit about any of your causes

we know, he only cares what we think of him,

it's wonderful, I want those term limits in congress and the 2nd amendment stuff so long as it is racially equivalent

1:(9*10)?

had to do some reading. that was rougher than i expected. never worked with those before

Women are faggots.
Eg: OP.

Hello Ana, tell me about the armenian genocide.

This. Hitler made good on every single promise he made. Calling Trump Hitler is saying that he will rejuvenate the American economy and make it safe again. That sounds pretty awesome to me.

And Hillary did?
>basket of undesirables

I expected tears a lot of them, but this is insane, fuck I love America, the butthurt here in the strayan cities is palpable.
I've been laughing everyday for the past month, this shit will never get old

1:(10*10)''

JWNDU

He already got us out of TPP

>withdraws from the UN
>stopped cooperating with TPP

Two amazing fucking things happened already

Trump is not even in hitlers league.

Hitler was born to poor parents and became a soldier that fought for his country and was locked in prison for speaking up for his people

Trump is a draft dodger born with a silver spoon in his mouth

Hitler was a master orator and constructed some of the greatest speeches ever

Trump is a master of twitter rants

Even if Trump declared martial law and tried to become a dictator, he would fail spectacularly. If you voted Trump in the hope that he would become adolf 2.0, you're a fucking autist.

Why should I believe this slut?

you realize the OP isn't really Hannah Gasperium, r-right?

Yup.

Good points, but Trump is the president now.

Better get used to it.

Neither do we. We do it for The Happenings...

>and became a soldier that fought for his country
fought for someone else's country*

>B-BUT YOU GOT DUPED REEEEEEEE

Id rather a guy who doesnt care about my cause then MY FUCKING ENEMY YOU DUMB FUCK

You're my favorite today.