Milo Yiannopoulos has AIDS

Milo Yiannopoulos has AIDS.

All his unprotected bareback gay sex with black men finally caught up to him. He's lost ~30lbs in the last two months and has been coughing in speeches. This is God's punishment for sodomy. Milo is dead and he's going to hell.

people don't die of AIDS anymore outside of subsaharan africa

>he stretched my asshole this wide, i swear

proof or you're a faggot OP

I've been Tweeting this for years now.

Fuck shit, get hit.

he's just doing drugs, coke to be exact
didn't you notice all the sniffling he does

and he's redpilled more people than youve talked to in the past few months.

Fuck off.

>didn't you notice all the sniffling he does
yes, that's the aids.

this. look at his dark circles under his eyes. major junkie. (he's also balding)

wtf I have aids now

I kind of noticed that, he has a bald patch behind the hairline, doesn't he?

he just got a book deal for 250k

people dont die with hiv/aids anymore

its probably coke

We can all hope

>Milo has AIDS
That’s the best thing since MSM tried to frame Sup Forums as The Alt-Right™.
Also: He should ask Pepe for forgiveness.

Now he'll have to redpill himself twice a day for the rest of his life. Because he has AIDS.

what the fuck Dios mio

That or he's being poisoned.

Does coke cause balding?

dont particulalry GAF about him desu, but, I seen people take too much shit - and hes definitely taking too much shit. Wants to wise up a bit, before his AIDS be the least of his problems.

I get that he is a degenerate, but why is there so much anger towards him on Sup Forums? I started coming here in 2012 and became a regular in 2013 and it was only in 2016 everyone began to hate him.

(y)

Age does

is he balding?

He lost the weight cause he has a coke habit and just got a assload of money for his book.

The religious right have taken over Sup Forums ever since the election

>people dont die with hiv/aids anymore

They only live close to full healthy lives if they live healthy, drug free lifestyles.

If you're a HIV infected faggot and you continue a life of drug fuelled degeneracy then you will fuck yourself up at an alarming rate, despite the anti-aids drugs.

Wow. That's a weird spot to have a bald patch. Or does he just have the most sophisticated comb over ever

Dark circles are genetic, me and my little brother have them and we don't do any drugs and I get enough sleep every night

Wait, does he have AIDS or age?

kek, he must be so insecure about that, his hair is like his pride and joy. He is quite wealthy, why doesn't he just get a transplant or some hair plugs? he can afford it.

We don't like him because he's just another degenerate hollywood celebrity musician.

SJWs don't like him because they see him as a neonazi fascist.

Nobody likes Milo.

Repeatedly dying your hair with bad dyes can harm the hair follicles and thin out the hair.

I bet they fucking left when they saw some of the stuff on here though. They should go to Sup Forums.

Of course he has AIDs and likely a grotesque looking butthole.

Homos ought to just engage in meditation, prayer, and sexual-fasting, or whatever works, and become celibate if they can't learn to overcome their perverse desires.

You probably have too much sodium in your diet

I know you dont consider alcohol a drug in jolly Ireland but it causes black circles too

Go get some juicy aids if it's so good than, trudeau faggot.

Apart from the alt-light. also, he isn't a musician, is he?

What pisses me off is that we have to pay these bug chasers in socialized medicine. They can fucking die for all I care. Especially if you're cool with unprotected sex and literal getting AIDS on purpos out of "solidarity". Just like this piece of shit patient ZERO. Who was a fucking leaf of course! Had sex with 1000 men a year and didn't give a fuck about spreading his AIDS even when he knew it.

I have the same balding pattern desu.

I have a spot of half decent hair growth that persists on the front of my head whilst the rest of the front of my hair disappears.

It's quite common, I'm not as bad as bad as pic related but the pattern is there

Good fucking riddance fucking disgusting faggot

Great logic there, buddy.

show nose.

I would not be surprised. Gay black men are notorious aids spreaders.

HIV and AIDS are no longer death sentences.

Sorry to hear that user, but thanks for the insight.

>christcuck stormfags still think AIDs is some kind of supernatural curse on homosexuals
No one dies of AIDs outside of sub-saharan africa anymore, medicine hasn't been at a standstill since the 1980's retard. Even if this was true Milos not going anywhere anytime soon.

Chloe photoshop meme all over Sup Forums

Why don't you get a transplant or some hair plugs?

lol but not surprised since he was a faggot and all.

God damn every single time I look at this picture, she just keeps getting buffer and buffer.

The reason I know so much about this shit is because my mum befriended two infected faggots.
They moved to my city from London because the HIV treatment and care was so difficult in London that they had to wait weeks for consultancies and were only offered some of the drugs available.

They said the reason the services were so over stretched in London was because there are so many African immigrants needing it. They literally line the halls of the HIV clinics.

They then had the fucking cheek to bash my city as much as possible for not being 'exciting' enough and claiming that the wages they got paid from the jobs they routinely got sacked from (for being mentally unstable faggots) were 'nothing to what we got paid in London'

My mom, my little sister, and my little brother have it so I'm pretty confident it's genetic, besides I don't have a lot of sodium in my diet

You don't need much at all, and most people have too much

I've said the same desu after he boasted about the numbers of partners hes had

is there any irony there?
that reads like an actual pitch from 60-75% of the desu pool.

OP with HIV you have 2 weeks of flu symptoms and then it goes unnoticed for years until one day you start getting attacked by a bunch of random diseases and then you get aids.

this will haunt me in my dreams
and when my soul faces judgement, this thing will be there

Milos never had gay sex in his life. It's all a ploy.

Been "prowling gay bars" for ten years. Not a SINGLE candid photo of him with another man. Not ONE.

Says the fat fuck micropenis that no one wants to have sex with anyway. Pass. You could have stopped at meditation and avoidance of the decandent lifestyle aspects and temptations of being gay.

I guess fags can thank social security for paying all the anti HiV drugs
I would cut free healthcare to those degenerates

bottom anal sex was the best sex l had in my life, but wouldn do it again, too dangerous.

Shave it nigga goddamn

>No one dies of AIDs outside of sub-saharan africa anymore

Gays are keeping aids alive with their reckless behavior, allowing it to evolve and grow stronger. I think the gay community needs to do some soul searching. They are keeping aids alive. it is truely a 'gay man disease'

>be gay
>get aids

OH LAWD HAVE MERCY WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT!?!?!

didn't this nigga said he's a (((thespian)))

That pic is not me.

I'm still able to style my hair in a fashion that hides it for the most part, like Milo.

I will be getting plugs though, as soon as the styling situation becomes futile.

No one dies of AIDS anymore even if he has it. This isn't the fucking 60s.

The way you're describing it, shave it nigga, goddamn

you're really a top tier autist
who cares about your fucking hair

Georges Michaels died of consequences of aids a few weeks ago.

I'm telling him you said this prepare to be doxxed you fucking knuckle dragger.

Why is modern medicine a good thing again?

>people actually supported a homosexual sodomite who sucks black cock, is a jew and grew up in UK
lol

>hiding it
Everyone already knows, man. And you look silly.

are there any ass pics?

Just for research!

crack cocaine overdose is not a generally-accepted consequence of AIDs, 'non. No, really.

keked

He died of a pneumonia.

The funnier thing is that the left tried to silence him by destroying things and threatening violence.

that explains why Žižek is such a faggot

I had one like that when I was 17, it was the size of a quarter and it lasted about 3 months and grew back.

That ring is way to tight

Left is just so insanely retarded, like wow i'm honestly just chuckling to myself like an autist.

because he's a jew who infiltrated the alt-right.

Cause he is a fag kike trying to subvert a white nationalist movement

>bump
Its what i tell everyone...and Paul j Watson can also go away.

>Milo Yiannopoulos has AIDS

That's great news

citation needed

>fucking limey
Worry about domestic issues, he's a traitor to his own nation.

He's a hack making money off of morons

Germany is putting us in our place what is the world coming to?!

>trolls trolling trolls who troll
I think the meta-trolling on Sup Forums has surpassed that of even Sup Forums
Also got the impression that Jared Taylor was to soft for the WNs (esp. those being whipped up by the TRS guys)

I wish Milo had GRIDS, but it's sadly unlikely. The drugs they have nowadays for HIV are highly effective. The only real way to fuck up and get GRIDS anymore is if you aren't adherent to your medication, keep missing doses, and shit like that. So in other words, only low IQ niggerfaggots and such.

Milo is a degenerate coalburning jewish faggot, but his IQ is high enough for him to realize the importance of taking his antiretrovirals.

AIDS isn't a death sentence anymore, it's just weight loss and free attention - something Milo would love.