/antifa general/

So how long will it be until Sup Forums officially flips back to centrist conservatism/fiscal libertarianism? Will it take the entirety of Trump's term or just until he ruins the economy?

How do we start pushing Stormfag/alt right/pro-fascists out? Surely we don't want to go full lib, but the doublethink is so deeply imbued into Sup Forums's zeitgeist now that it'll be hard to restore back to normalcy without forcing the dumb rhetoric out with yuge mobilization. What can we do to start stabilizing the discourse, or is Sup Forums so far gone that any attempts at breaking the groupthink will just be seen as the threadly iconoclast shitposting in a Trump thread?

Open to suggestions on building a restoration community in Sup Forums. The centrist correction has already started, but it can't die out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2DLf3CWwgg4
thesun.co.uk/news/2677297/webcam-shows-police-arriving-to-save-victim-after-terrifying-three-hour-rape-by-armed-thugs-who-broadcast-it-on-facebook-live/
youtube.com/watch?v=uVRUhwPa1So
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one is gonna fall for this

Sage is a good seasoning

Fuck your mother you fat, freakish loser. Go do some more Cartman voices you talentless hick.

youtube.com/watch?v=2DLf3CWwgg4

When will be allowed to kill these ANTIFA subhumans?

They're in Canada too.

kys

Come to Stockholm and say that to my face. I'll wait.

Shouldn't you be watching your wife get gangraped by Muslims, Sven?

sure. ill let the mudslimes have a turn too

>Implying Sup Forums wasn't farther right before all of the trump fanboys flooded the board

NOW!

(you)

Hey guys I thought of the best way to make altright fascists cry. I need to get my wife to have a black son. We found a strong black bull on craigslist last night and he's gonna breed her tomorrow. I cant wait to see the Nazi tears once they see our happy family.

100% swede in America here. Wtf happened to you niggers? Why do you tolerate filthy sandniggers raping your women, and then scream at us for pointing out your situation? Grow some balls and reassert the might and glory of our once proud people.

Go get raped by a nigger you swecuck.

Sure thing Axmed, we're all very intimidated by your army of malnourished somalians, nu males and pic related.

fuck off ahmed
you are literally shit eating cucks, how much more retarded can a group be?

Lefty cuck at it again. Have you still not been able to string together a coherent argument?

Do your land a favour and change your beta ways, embrace Thor and Odin and hail your roots.

Stop living in some fucking ignorant bubble, I mean it's right on your doorstop. Wake the fuck up.

Antifa, BTFO

i honestly cant tell if your ironic or not

5/10
You're getting replies

>flag

Checks out. You try your anti-fa shit in America and we'll shoot back

Idiot nigger spotted

a fucking swede ofc
go hang yourself
slide thread
what's with all these attention whoring cocksuckers lately, stop biting our ankle already and go build your own audience if you can

Who could be behind this post?
>That flag
What a surprise

Kek!
Was any other outcome ever expected?

its a bunch of kids that have never lived outside mommy and daddys house or experienced oppression in their life or had their freedom threatened in any way shape or form

and basically my theory is that they are racists and sick of the identity politics and just wanna see Trump troll what they perceive as an annoying enemy

the thing that baffles me just how quickly even seeming misfits will get on the ground and start licking the boots of the elite

Sup Forums and /new/ have never been anything close that would identify as antifa. Newfags go back to rebbit and stay there.

Sees flag
>Sage now

Probably until the left stops being retarded.

So...a long time.

I mean, Right Wing is going to stay firmly rooted, and grow, as long as third world migrants keep pouring across borders and the left actively, constantly, calls for the destruction of white men.

Until they go back to focusing on economics and Kill The Farmer rhetoric, they'll keep fueling the Far Right (which will end up being centrist).

>Antifa
Don't you have some racist trash cans to knock over or something?

lol, """artist""" detected
what are you doing with your life while you wait for your big break? I'm guessing hotel clerk

Two more months of antifa being nigger-tier subhumans and we'll be able to bring the Right Wing Death Squads out of memespace into into the streets.
Keep it up, faggots.

you all ready sad that fag

I'm being serious. My wife has had black lovers before. The are much better at sex that white guys and much larger so she really enjoys them. I'm glad we finally decided to let one give her a son though. I've always wanted kids but she wasn't ready to take the plunge until I suggested a bull impregnate her.

>its a bunch of kids that have never lived outside mommy and daddys house or experienced oppression in their life or had their freedom threatened in any way shape or form

It's the complete opposite.

The left, especially Anti-Fa, are what you describe above.

Which is why Right Wing populism is surging, because normies and low information boomers ARE sick of identity politics and just want fringe weirdos to shut the fuck up and for the economy to function in their favor and for the mass importation of disgusting third worlders to be halted.

I mean, it's not fucking rocket science.

You can have pseudo-progressiveism, importation of third worlders and probably even some carbon taxation for good measure IF everyone is fat and docile.

If they're not fat and docile, it's not that they're going to look for someone to blame (they already know who is to blame), it's that they won't tolerate the other impediments on their quality of life.

If the left wants to continue their policy of massive wealth inequality and hoarding all the goldz, then they're gonna have to cut the third world migrants loose. I don't think cutting loose gays will work anymore, since no one is religious anymore EXCEPT the left, so it's kind of pointless.

Saying that populism is not really Sup Forums's or /new/'s roots is not lefty cuckism.

Sage you fucking nigger

jesus christ the amount of statist bootlickers in here is crazy fuck all you guys

im genuinely curious why do you guys hate freedom so much?

i can actually get the logic behind racism and whatnot but why the hate against libertarianism and the fascist sentiment all of a sudden?

this board wouldnt even exist in a fascist regime

Kek

Not until all the yids are in camps. Once all of Europe and the US is pure white, we can think about reintroducing certain limited social programs. We just need to make constitutional ammendments to forbid women from ever being given the right to vote again and to forbid non white immigration to white nations. Also make these impossible to overturn.

I'm near Stockholm and I'll fuck you up faggot

Trump is a kike slave like the rest of you circumcised american nu-male pathetic docile slaves, we should gas every last circumcised male on earth for there to be a true WHITE 4TH REICH.

Every single KIKE, MUSLIM, BARBARIAN AFRICAN, SOUTH KOREAN AND AMERICAN SLAVE OF KIKES, needs to get their double dose of ZYKLON B and Buckshot through their mouth. Disgusting subhuman beasts and non-human slaves.

kill him dude

Stop being a cuck and Sage this faggot shit

kek

I'm on it f@m

maybe he's studying in college? what do you do for a living that makes you so high and mighty?

im guessing shitty entry level job and you unironically think "other people need to work hard to" or your unemployed and live at home

but why would functioning adults want the government to have anything to do with their personal lives?

all the fucking degenerate hate or whatever makes no sense? shit posting on pol is infact degenerate in nature and the fascists would shut down web sites just like this one..

do you really think Sup Forums would exist in a fascist hell hole?

thats never going to happen you fucking thick skulled retard

what fucking universe do you live in?

Stop being such a fucking retard, we can all be libertarians after we kill every single last leftist fuck. Till then, /fash/ is the way

Good little parrot. Regurgitate the shit you hear online, regardless if it's remotely accurate or not. Go home kids.

fascism is literally cuckism at its finest wtf

it means letting a government being involved with your personal life and neglecting arts and recreation

didn't one of your woman just get raped? you fucking cuck

This. So. Much.

>Go home kids
I am home. The lefties are wrong again

>neglecting arts and recreation
>neglecting degenerate shit
Ohhhhhhh noooooooo, how will we build wonders if we don't finger paint?!

>your woman
What the fuck is that supposed to mean you stupid shit?

To be fair that trash can had recently given a speech about establishing a fascist state where all recycle bins would be put into camps and gassed

I would beat the shit out of you and do the time in those resorts you call prisons in Sweden. It would very much be worth it.

Sage

>Sweden having an opinion about who is a cuck
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's a matter of time. The right is arising all around the world. The day is near Ahmed.

you are regurgitating the same shit from the last tread

sage this shit

read up, hopefully someone you care about is raped soon

thesun.co.uk/news/2677297/webcam-shows-police-arriving-to-save-victim-after-terrifying-three-hour-rape-by-armed-thugs-who-broadcast-it-on-facebook-live/

no matter how tough you talk here Sven it won't stop muslims from raping your women

today I learned finland is fascist
dont forget to be a good little cuck and pay your taxy waxys

>trying to coax people into your cult by appealing to the non-ideologues
>is an ideologue.

You're possessed by an idea. Get help, and stop letting your woman get raped you coward.

We will still be here long after you die of goat AIDS from all that Sandnigger jizz you been lapping up Sven.
Fuck off you pathetic cunt.

>WONDERS FINGERPAINTING

are you telling me that the pyramids dont fucking have hieroglyphs on the walls????

anyway what the fuck why would you ever want the government in your personal lives holy shit

they would literally rape you in the ass for being on Sup Forums right now you fucking asswipe

I would crack that nose and shatter it first swing, then I'd choke you to death.

Sven, when will you stop oppressing the New Swedes by forcing them to broadcast their rapes of your women on Facebook Live? When will you racists give them a TV channel to help culturally enrich you?

finland is fucking cucked compared to the US i never denied that.. its fucked up people here are boot licking government drones

that same shit again

How it feels to be the world joke when it comes to cucking?

Do it till you can. Soon you leftiescums won't even be able to take a walk.

Sven, your entire country just turned around and spread its asscheeks in response to being threatened. Sweden is a sad joke now. Why would you think threats on the internet would carry any weight whatsoever?

I'd gladly give up Sup Forums for the extermination of niggers, kikes, and the like. I'd gladly surrender a few personal freedoms so we could achieve our full potential, and if you wouldn't, you're a short sighted cuck.

I've been in a number of fights, you speak as though you've never actually experienced one.

Well here's how'd it go, I would knock you onto the ground then kick you in the head till you stopped moving, That's how real fights tend to go down achmed.

>sweden
>relevant

your women are being raped live on stream for the whole world to see.

go make me some spaghetti

also italy is the cuckiest fascist cuckland of all

go fucking read up on history you dumbass

Spaghetti > irrelevant shithole costantly butt raped by Russia.

I'll spar your faggot face, shitstain

No one said a thing about security you half wit.

How long will it be until OP stops posting this exact same thread?
4 years? 8?

If you didn't sage you're just as bad as OP.

Does sage no longer go in all fields?

How did you fit so much wrong and so much stupid in 140 characters?

man holy shit you have to be a whole new kind of dense not to see the parallels

but obviously you would be that kind of dense if you are literally trying to argue trading free speech for black people or whatever it was going on inside your dimly lit head

Just the options senpai
Modfags might 3 day you if you put your name as sage

fuck man i hate you guys for keeping me away from my homework fuck all you im abandoning the thread

but fuck all you retard fascist bootlickers you are the true cucks

lol, nope. You've been defeated utterly. The Right has risen and we will continue to rise.

youtube.com/watch?v=uVRUhwPa1So

Cya on the battlefield you skinny weak fucks

the same shit

Eat a bag of dicks, you self righteous loser.

>black people
>society destroying savages
Fixed that for you
And that's absolutely what I'm saying. These niggers trashing cities because trump won should be gunned down in the street. News stations publishing fake news should be drawn and quartered. Anyone spreading subversive material needs to be dealt with harshly.

Go back to Minecraft and your homework, Ahmed, let smart people discuss about real politics.

>Regurgitate the same shit

What I hate about this thread (which posted daily) is it can't be reported even though the goal of it is clearly baiting people into a shit throwing contest

The only reason why its not deleted is because mods dont want to ''take a side'' even though it has nothing to do with sides

antifa are probably creating more fascists than reducing them.

Never seen a nazi in my entire life, never heard someone being one even. You guys are on a witch hunt and are such faggots that people want to become a nazi just to spite you pieces of shit.