This land is mine, God gave this land to me

This land is mine, God gave this land to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ3IF8X-4zI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone that says otherwise a muslim.

I'm afraid Britain gave that land to you, Morty.

youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY

Secular israel=goyzigkeit
Kys faggot

name ONE (1) reason why palestine is allowed to exist

no

Who is God and who are you to assign intention to Him?

leftists refusing to let us finish off the arab problem

slaughter the mohammedans, mcfinkelsteinberg, we're counting on you

THIS LAND IS MINE

THIS LAND IS FREE

I DO WHAT I WANT

IRRESPONSIBLY

YEAH

YEAH

BECAUSE

IT'S EVOLUTION BABY

The jew is mine, god gave me the right to make ash of you. Now jump in the oven little jew.

Yes
Only the messiah can create eretz yisrael and a friendly reminder: goy jews are worse than real goys

Then why did you have murder to get it?

If it was given to you freely, then no blood should have been spilled, yet the soil is bleached red.

stop pretending to be a jew, the plural of goy is goyim

Wrong, its ours.

>Britain
Pretty sure you and your kike financiers spilled blood to keep it smooth, seeing that the conqueror threw his hat in with the Arabs.

Correct answer.

We cannot even pretend to know God's intention, and to do so is showing great ignorance and pride.

For example, when asked whether she was within God's light by the English during her trial, Joan d'Arc responded by saying something along the lines of "If I am not, may he see fit to place me there and if I am, may I remain there." It was a trick question to make her out as a heret...

just realised that I'm trying to talk a jew into sense nvm.

רעדט איר ייִדיש¿

אוי וי

>falling for the theological jew

>God isn't real
>He didn't give it to you
>You took it
>And the USA are prepping you
Are you the bull now?

Why are the Jews God's chosen people? Just cause they were being persecuted?

We gave it you actually, so your welcome.

...How come you don't call anymore, Hershel.

>God's chosen
>shaped like a shit

Really get's the juices going

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ3IF8X-4zI

>We gave it you actually, so your welcome.

You killed your country's most beloved son, for those dirty kikes because you owe them money, you filthy Protestant sell out.

God's British.
Why do you think we don't have earthquakes?

Yes we do, get them plenty on the West coast.

Sorry what was that? I can't seem to read it due to just how massively fucking irrelevant your country is.

Should have stuck with Daddy lad.

No, like every strong meme, it was spammed until it stuck.

but what will you do to palestians jewbro?

you can either be democratic or be jewish, but not both, especially not if you want to keep both the west bank and gaza.
>throw them to the sea
thats not gonna work, even US is against that

kill them?

greater israel when rabbi

unfortunately God gave, and took away, this land to/from you... 2000 years later and Western superpowers gave it back as a impetus to have Jews leave their country

>kill them?
That seems to be your policy.

If God was British he would've allowed the Empire to live eternally throughout all centuries.

But it is gone now, and the only thing that remains of it is your silly small island off the coast of northern Yurop.

arab or muslim problem? is a Jew, of all people, really conflating the two?

muslims are just wannabe arabs

Israel was a mistake. (((We))) do much better in goyische countries than we ever will in our own country. We're richer, safer and more successful in the US than in Israel, where stupid yidden waste their time oppressing and slaughtering brown goyim instead of getting shekels while they do all the work for us

You are a cuck, you got cucked out of your land and now you are mad and want the entire world to fight for you.

But at the end of the day, you will never forget how cucked you are.

Die, jewish scum

Based Texas strikes again.

>implying that's the full promised land

God wanted jews to have their own land, because he loves the rest of us goyim, and wants to spare us

us wont let them tho

>jews

Your god hates you because you have not accepted Jesus into your heart and will spend you life in hell. If god loved you you think isreal would be at war with every nation on this planet???? Ya that's what I though to

Fuck off shitty neighbor

Congratulations on the new funding, JIDF. Seems we've reached record Jew on Sup Forums

SOON MERCHANT
O
O
N

Cool. You should all stay there as you can never be trusted.

My imaginary friend told me I'm entitled to all of the gold in Fort Knox. And yet to this day, the US Army has refused me access to my ancestral lands.

Imagine if millions of normies in the US and EU went onto Sup Forums and subsequently found out about the Isreali Mossad agents who were arrested by the NYPD on Sept. 11, 2001 driving white trucks loaded with explosives and carrying a fake work order from a known mossad front company to do work on the fire prevention systems in the World trade center towers starting two weeks before the attacks?

If millions of goyim suddenly knew about the "kurtzberg bothers" and "magic heating & plumbing" i think geo-politics would change DRASTICALLY

Dude, name a white country that hasn't been jewed. Just cuz we kick shit harder than you doesn't make you inoccent.

Because goyim are dumb as fuck

-t goyim

t. Jew

Sorry sandnigger, thats already an existing state called Palestine.

lmao. no, the jews took that land from the other sand nigger

You killed greeks from the Seleucid Empire to take this land.

We will have our revenge rat