Is this pic legit?

Is this pic legit?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ph3aj/proof_real_inauguration_crowd_size_vs_fake_news/
cbc.ca/news/world/trump-protest-response-alternative-facts-washington-march-1.3947391
adweek.com/socialtimes/tweet-timestamps/456093
cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's on the news, of course it is!

At 8:06 that morning, yes.

It's already established that it's not comparable to the obama one, since this is not at it's peak.

>inb4 Muh time zones

All the Redpills you need are right here senpai:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ph3aj/proof_real_inauguration_crowd_size_vs_fake_news/

8:20 AM

Swearing was at 12:00

Is their proof that tweet is legit and not edited?

I love how CBC states the hour under that image as 12.01
cbc.ca/news/world/trump-protest-response-alternative-facts-washington-march-1.3947391

what are timezones

that image was circulating around 11 that morning

Don't try to degrade the CBC with your alternative facts. Trump is far too problematic to be in power in 2017.

Also, do yourself a favour and don't look at the comments to that article.

it shows 8:20 for everyone regardless the timezone they are in.

Here's the security checkpoint at the time of the swearing in. Closed, wouldn't let anyone in.

adweek.com/socialtimes/tweet-timestamps/456093

also, worst case scenario, pic was taken at 11

swearing is at 12

You want to see the real news photo?
CNN took this picture during his speech, UNLIKE the one they sent out that was from earlier in the day. Notice how drastically different.

cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

Send everyone who questions, right there. They can zoom in and see for themselves.

Yes but look at the time. 3 hours before the ceremony begun

it was taken at 11:15

No.

I was there, normal ticket areas near the capitol were full by 8:30 even though the event didn't start until hours later. Most of us were stuck behind a big fence and could barely see anything. There were so many people I got pushed into a bush at one point and couldn't get out for a few min cause of people passing.