OH MAN HE'S DOING IT. NOT EVEN A WEEK IN OFFICE AND HE'S WITHDRAWING FROM THE UN THE MADMAN. THE MADMAN

OH MAN HE'S DOING IT. NOT EVEN A WEEK IN OFFICE AND HE'S WITHDRAWING FROM THE UN THE MADMAN. THE MADMAN.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/193

Is this real?

Jesus christ, i love this man

A bill is on the table. Trump would totally sighn it if it went through which it can become we control both houses.

The bill has been introduced every year for the past 20 years. Its fucking Nothing.

I don't get it. Doesn't this mean that he loses all bases around the world?

UNWO BTFO'd

Can someone explain to me why anyone would think this is a good idea?

Seriously, I don't get it at all.

>copy and pasting from kikebook

>Seriously, I don't get it at all.
that's because you are a sell-out.

Republicans have control of everything.

House = Republicans 238, Democrats 193
Senate = Republicans 51, Democrats 46, Independents 2

And the White House.

If it is the will of the Trump Administration, the Democrats can only filibuster in the Senate.

tl;dr shills gonna shill

He hasn't done shit

What would be better would be to withdraw from everything except the security council, and then to veto everything that gets proposed just to fuck with the UN

that's NATO m8

because the UN is useless? human rights committee headed by saudi arabia? giving cray feminists like anita sakreisieinsnnan a place to screech autistically? fuck the un, fuck everyone who has ever worked there. i hope they turn the un building in new york into a russian embassy or trump condos.

But he's supposed to be breaking all of his campaign promises.

its some congressman who has tried this 3 times already i dont think anything going to happen with this bill

It's basically just brexit for the US.

It doesn't really matter. Nobody will want to give up the veto vote. Most importantly, our Israeli daddy won't let us leave because they have a veto vote through us.

I hope they waste all of their energy philibustering.
He's sliding their agenda.
It will be fun watching the dems defend the UN.

Oh yea right. derp