None of you guys actually think black people are inherently bad, right...

none of you guys actually think black people are inherently bad, right? it's literally just a cultural thing that creates dindus in the US and the economic fallout in africa that created the mudhut voodoo people

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
youtube.com/watch?v=IPqrimR8GWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, there are black people, and there are niggers. Two different things.

So blacks are not bad, its just their culture, got it

No, fuck niggers. Trust me.

This
I have no problem with black people
But niggers are a different story.

time to go back to plebbit

/r/

they should go back to africa regardless

really makes u think

get out tyrone

Look into your heart and you'll find the truth.

It's a known fact that blacks have the lowest IQ of all the races

Blacks are inherently bad, they are a cursed race by God.

Blacks are bad until they are shunned by their community as being uncle toms/too white and become conservative as a result.

Also if they refute BLM as a hate group they're ok, but almost none of them do. Black people get free things if they cry oppression, and because they're poor/lazy it's hard for them to want to pass that up.

i pretty much think the same there are good people that are black and other races, they may be shit but we must strive together

>you guys don't r-really hate niggers, r-right?

Some do, some don't. What counts is the main problem we can all agree on. Forced "multiculturism" is bad and needs to be stopped

this really doesn't count as an argument since there is no substantial proof a god exists, nor is there any that says the opposite
>that flag

I know a nigger that is very smart and I respect that he's one of the good ones, black man I mean

what I ll accept is it is likely racists whites made sure to give a different, harder, life path to blacks, so that they do not succeed and drop into human trash, blacks have my sympathies in those cases, they should have failed on their own weaknesses

>and the economic fallout in africa that created the mudhut voodoo people
That's where you're wrong kiddo. Niggers are unable to govern themselves properly.

its a genetics thing, and enviourmental, but 80% genes

Look up the statistics yourself.

Black people are born with lower IQ, more aggression, more violence.

It's genetic, they are not like us.

One of the major differences between blacks and niggers is how they respond to everything.
Blacks no no one likes them so they try to improve. Niggers think everyone should like them because "muh oppression".

Blacks think reparations are stupid because it doesn't fix anything. Niggers think reparations are thousands of dollars they should get because they got used like everyone else during slavery but should get the money because they're black.

Blacks realize white people actually did a lot of good for them even if the most noticeable negatives were really bad too. Niggers actually think they came from kings yet can never find a reason why kings would sell their own kind to other cultures.

The problem is, there just so fucking few Blacks.

>economic fallout to blame for stone age living conditions
Sure user, keep telling yourself that

All niggers are niggers.
>few blacks
>problem

i like how i said nothing that implied that all races are exactly the same but a ton of people post the same thing about difference in skull structure between races

Niggers are not people, they are living sub prime apes

Around blacks, never relax

Niggers are genetically predisposed to violence and lesser intelligence which in turn results in even more of their violent behavior.

The only cultural problem is that they are on the same continent as humans.

The amount of egdy in this thread could circumcise every man on this planet. Take ur racism back to

>Blacks
>Considering them part of the homo sapien species
Skull shape, crime rates relative to their percent of the population, and IQs say otherwise

Their culture makes them immoral and their genetics makes them less intelligent. This doesn't mean they're a lost cause though. Proper European/American culture can fix their behavior. Lower base intelligence doesn't mean they can't improve themselves through study like anyone else. Handicaps aren't prohibitions. Pic related.

>none of you guys actually think black people are not inherently bad, right?

right.

black = nigger = black

>>Considering them part of the homo sapien species
It's precisely because they lack Neanderthal blood that they are so inferior.

lucky fucker never has to do leg day.

One of the reasons they're so aggressive is that blacks have more testosterone than any other race (also why their females look like men).

Or maybe you should stop lying to yourself and admit what you've always secretly thought. It's okay user, I used to be that way too. For years I disliked blacks, but always felt guilty about it, especially if I caught myself using the term "nigger." Then I started researching human evolution and realized that their species never diverged or evolved like other races. They really are a throwback species to a more primitive time.

>Never created civilization on their own
>Never maintained civilization on their own
There are decent black folk, but on average they are far worse than whites.
I'll concede they have a terrible culture, but culture is a reflection of people's
mental characteristics so in the end it does come back to genetics.

>black people
wtf you just said?

are you talking about niggers?
in that case: niggers need to be erased, they are worse than jews

I'm black and I come here to piss whites off. These fat autistic weeaboos will never touch a woman, let alone another human being. Makes me laugh when they call me a nigger.

Whatever you say, Tyrone.

They are literal shit.

Look there is a point in color skin that marks when a person becomes shit. Some race mixed folks really aren't that brown, but they also aren't Nordic white. Those people are cool in my book.

White people from that point and above should stick together and rule the world, inferior races should be sent back to their origins and leave them the fuck there.

This kind of thinking is what landed us in this situation in the first place. They can't be fixed, they can't be reformed. The only thing to do with them is kill them or drive them back into the jungle.

Intelligence is genetic and heritable.
Differences in intelligence between ethnic groups are due to genetics alone.
Better education will not change differences in group intelligence, they'll always remain.

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

France's IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

No their are not, they are all nigs, some are tamer.

Tell that to Big Joe
youtube.com/watch?v=IPqrimR8GWw

We don't need to bring them up to the same level as whites. If Blacks are generally 70-110 IQ and whites are 90-130 we'll all be happy if we just expect the usual 100 IQ from everyone. It might be harder for Blacks but its not impossible.

There's no reason to have them around and not just be on their own.

fuck off, daily reminder racial hatred is serving the Jews, nationalism is completely separate to being a warmongering evil savage.

The media is on an anti-black campaign to do 2 things, destroy the white race and make blacks think their race is inferior so they race mix.

((()))

daily reminder the anti-black media portrays black women as undesirable and white women as most desirable because they are owned by Jewish KKK racists.

Daily reminder it's the duty of all nationalists to make the ethnic group being pummeled by the media as being undesirable and thus prone to racial mixture to being desirable to remove these lies.

The main concern of nationalists is removing the white woman as being the most desired woman, it is false and unhealthy the obsession the media has with European features, African features need to be promoted to even the scale and blacks should feel good of being black.

Black is Good and blackness should not coincide with inferior, Afros and such African features are mandated to the African ethnicity.

No, you should spread pro-black woman truth, and counter the racist glorification of white women by the Jewish KKK mafia run media.

for hundreds of thousands of years the black man has loved the black woman, the KKK media needs to fuck off.

The RACISTS want to kill diversity by racial mixture the NATIONALISTS want real diversity by preserving all of the races that God has created.

daily reminder any nationalist that falls into racial hatredism is serving the Jews by demonizing Nationalism.

It's the racist intellectuals and academics that want blacks and whites to fight when no such fighting is needed for either of the two's goals, nationalism needs to be seperated from evilness and bad deeds.

What has racial hatredism done in Africa?
What has it done in Latin America?
What has it done in America?
No, only peaceful cooperation of nationalists is allowed any evil nationalists are simply tools of the Jew.

Born and raised in Latin America, always kept an eye on blacks unless they look like fat office workers and teachers, very old or cops.

But no bald head ass black sunglasses wearing ass son of a bitch is trustworthy.

Blacks should go back to Africa.
Take what they've learned with them and make Africa great again.

At least 88% of them are worthless. No virtue signaling and AA will fix that.

niggers are worthless. I don't think we should kill them but send them all back.

It isn't about about whether or not blacks are inherently bad or good, it's about the fact that they are not my people.

I just like pretending to believe things unironically but really I don't actually believe them. I'm not speaking for the rest of Sup Forums though just me, one user.

statistics internationally are damning for black people who always fall behind any other group academically as a whole. in the united states this can be sub divided per state and with different academic standards you find the pattern persistent

ignorance is the stepping stone to stupid behavior but even when you lower the standards they just sink lower

for the blacks that can keep up and there are some it must be frustrating especially to see liberals pretend there is no problem because if you dont acknowledge there is one you cant fix it

I absolutely believe niggers are worthless, they are not my people, and they need to head back to da "muthaland"

No. But black culture is inherently bad, at least at the current moment.

Black culture has regressed over the years which is a massive problem.

>every single black nation on earth ever has failed
>even black nations with extreme wealth of natural resources cannot manage to replicate living conditions of first world countries from 1920 or so

gee I dunno, it's almost like they are incapable of running societies to the same level as non blacks

>none of you guys actually think black people are inherently bad, right
Of course not, sweetie. It's just statistically better not to relax around blacks.

Asians are just superior, we need more of them.

Holy shit, talk about reck't. Somebody needs to hook Big Joe up with Tommy Sotomayor.

I dont hate blacks, i hate niggers

who is that

>none of you guys actually think black people are inherently bad, right?
No

But shit threads like this are bad and you should feel bad.

The whole IQ thing is a bit of an inconvenient truth, honestly.
That said, anyone who thinks blacks can't be trained to be civilized just like any other population group, clearly has a severe lack of historical perspective. Blacks make fantastic agricultural laborers, for example.

Having foreign ethnic groups around only makes room for even more to sneak in, and if they are more verbose, they'll argue for equal rights of the poorest group by utilising emotional responses.
There's no reason to have them, it's only a liability.

GENETIC PREDISPOSITION TO VIOLENCE
55% OF BLACKS

I wish I could be new again

Discovery was the most exciting part

Arnold Shorts-n-legger

>skipping leg day so much that your legs cease being able to support your body

baka he probably thought he could get away with it too

Two million years in Africa without inventing the wheel.

They're inherently bad.