White vs black

If blscks are so superior in sports. Why are the Patriots 99% white offense so dominant?

Other urls found in this thread:

europeanmediacentre.wordpress.com/2013/08/19/100-facts-for-differences-between-human-races/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look at strong man competitions too. Not a nigger in sight. The truth is blacks are meant for running real fast, not being strong. The only strong ones come from 2-3 generations of selective breeding during the slave days.

Unfortunately, whites have had thousands of years of selective breeding. I.e. vikings fought in wars and Africans chased after zebra.

The Falcons actually have the #1 O line, shitposter

>the Falcons will win the owl

/thread

>Mark Felix
but you're right strongman is dominated whites.
North and Eastern europeans seem to perform exceedingly well.

Vikings literally fought unarmed monks and women
Silly autist

Niner fan here . Im pulling 4 falcons myself.

Also blacks do not impress that well in ufc either. They have/had plenty success but they over all seem weak and it seems 2 me their heads are easy 2 rock!

How fucked in the head are you? Wars were a thing everywhere.

Best sport. Best guys.

Mark is just too old to be a real competitor now. He's only going to get weaker.

He was definitely a great, but not a champion.

7:1 all i have to say

because new england has a real gangster type of white people and they definetly dont want a thugged out team

robert kraft
the kennedy family
elizibeth warren(shes an idiot, but still gangster how blatantly she lies and became a senator)

Gridiron isn't really a sport, though.

That's because it costs a lot of money to bulk up like that

Africans are poor and can't afford it, otherwise they would dominate that sport

7:1 ?

>they did good one year
> they da best
Patriots have been a dominate force for over a decade.

Monkeys BTFO eternally

Anything positive you have to say about blacks are completely overwhelmed by how many issues and problems they have/are:
europeanmediacentre.wordpress.com/2013/08/19/100-facts-for-differences-between-human-races/

Steelers all the way, get off the bandwagon you niggers; since the Fudge Packers got shit kicked.

I agree.
Thor willl be the man to beat coming up, he's still young and he's just gonna get better I reckon.

You must be new here....

Germany's dismantling of Brazil in the 2014 World Cup

Kek has made his choice. Be careful placing your bets.

I think also that all their white receivers/ running backs are less athletic they just kill them with brains.

Are you saying that no blacks compete in powerlifting or strongman? Because that is false. They just don't win or qualify for the elite competitions. Most strongmen did not come from wealth.

>fan of the faggy-9ers team post-Kaepernick

neck urself desu

Lions fan. Officially on Mr. Ryan's Wild Ride.

You're actually retarded, and I hate to think we share any beliefs. Look at the retarded bullshit you just typed.

The best fucking example you can think of is vikings, a people that did pretty much fuck all except raid and pillage the weak. You then try and establish that as a difference between black people and white people, as if armed conflict is an alien concept to the former.

Your conclusion from this embarrassingly flawed logic is dumb as shit as well. Strength is not the most important facet in a combat scenario. Roman legions didn't fucking train for combat by having Mark Riptonius lead them in squatting exercises. They train in combat by doing drills. Being fast is far more important than being strong once you reach the minimum needed carry your gear.

I just
what the fuck is wrong with you

Just wait till Romo takes over. No more Kaepernick.

Keep me posted

9er fan 4 42 years! We all hate kapershit!

Neck you're whole line

If you all hate him, why is he still employed? And why is SF a degenerate hellhole as a city?

Not a Niners fan, but there's a little thing called the Salary cap that you have to abide by in the NFL. And seeing as how nobody wants to trade for him since he sucks, he'll be there until it financially makes sense to axe him

> Pats offense

Belichick and treating them as a squad not a superstar with some NPCs.

he isnt wrong actually. Blacks have a higher center of mass than whites which makes them better sprinters/runners, while a lower center of mass makes it easier to carry heavy objects

Seriously I was just thinking about this. Been watching the game and I noticed something was amiss.

Blacks eternally BTFO'd

Sf is the worst! I am in the central valley.
Fans can not fire players

Fuckin' saved.

>Strength is not the most important facet in a combat scenario. Roman legions didn't fucking train for combat by having Mark Riptonius lead them in squatting exercises. They train in combat by doing drills. Being fast is far more important than being strong once you reach the minimum needed carry your gear.

What he said

Look, I don't care whether blacks or whites are stronger, nor do I care to define the intricacies of strength.

Just look at his reasoning. It's fucking retarded.

Lions fan here. You should pull for that 7th round draft pick and best Michigan man - Tom Brady!

FALCONS GONNA WIN BOI

Not so fast user

Africans are fast from running from lions and being basically animals.

American blacks are srtong from being breed for slaves. Now that they have freedom they will constantly down breed and become obsolete in all ways

If O Line was the only factor, Dallas would still be around.

That said, the Pats offense is not better than the Falcons offense. It isn't even close.

The reason the Pats are so dominant is because of Bill Belichick and Ernie Adams.

I wish. I'm from Pittsburgh, but the Steelers couldn't get past Brady in New England during an AFC championship game when they had a top 5 defense.

>murican "football"

LMFAO

Such sour grapes. Hillary voter?

Maybe if the Steelers would hire smarter niggers in the secondary we wouldn't be shit all the time.

then why are balts and slavs the best?

Because they aren't. "Sports" does not consist solely of bball and the 100m dash.

Look, in America every shitty MLK youth center and ghetto has bball courts in an attempt to give them something to do. Same for boxing gyms. Whites and Asians (really any people somewhat well off) do not send their progeny to the gym to get beat up. They also have better (and yes more expensive) sports for their children. This is the sole reason you see jigaboos playing dat bball and boxing. Poor ass sports with very little in the way of expense.

Right. So its not about the players? I always flip flop on my thoughts on players vs coaches.

are there any asians in pro football?

...sour grapes about what, exactly?

I can't comment on the racial aspects of this argument but I can tell you the Patriots offence is so dominant because Tom Brady made a deal with Satan when he was in highschool.

Patrick Chung is half Chinese

American football, where JEW owners own a nigger team to distract some of the retarded populace with corporate commercials including piss water called bud light. THE NFL IS THE IMBODIMENT OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS CULTURE FAGGOTS, BOYCOTT NOW!!!!!!

Probably has more to do with whites needing to be physically strong to survive brutal winters and frequently moving and carrying heavy shit.

Its always the jew. Everything all media, schools etc.. boycott life?

Pretty much, they help their own and sabotage and divide the rest, that's why the jews are so successful. Pick and choose the battles though, when they wage war on the people it is the peoples job to wage war on them and that includes boycotts.

We need a secret agency with hired vigilantes to go after the top bankers, traitors, criminals, politicians, etc. USA is getting destroyed from within.