White Women welcome Shariah Law

How does this feel Sup Forums? I was right after all and you accused me of being MGTOW and a cuck.

White women are the problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/01/21/womens-march-organizer-recently-met-ex-hamas-operative-has-family-ties-to-terror-group/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

0. youre still a cuck

Women are just stupid. Get them to follow the next trendy thing and you will beat them.

How can liberals support muslims if Islam is against liberalism.

You should headline the fact that this is the organizer of the women's march.

They're stupid

The clown was right; batman is real problem.

Cognitive dissonance

They cannot comprehend the bads of Islam. They only see an oppressed religion.

And do they care? Go ask them in the march. They will spit at you mate and agree. I asked and they laughed welcoming shariah law.

Say what you want about muslims but at least they know how to keep women in check

>Religion depends on what I want and what best comforts me, not truth and historical evidence
Women should not be allowed to choose their own religion.

the majority of white women also voted for Trump
>muh wimminz are bad
grow up

Because not everyone is a black-and-white thinking moron.

'What could go wrong????'

THIS! we need to do the same!

>religion
>truth
>historical evidence

Honestly, it doesn't really piss me off. My plan all along has been to join Islam if the right wing fails. Muslims tend to be extremely conservative and take pride in their culture so it's the logical next step for me. Sharia Law might be the compromise I have to make with myself to bring any type of values back to the west.

I've actually thought about this shit a lot.

I stand by what I said. You should check out the historical evidence for Christ's resurrection.

>cave body gone
>must be magic

>my shit got taken out of my house
>probably magic, not thieves

k

Yeah it works. That is when you cherrypick the Bible...still better than Islam though.

With all due respect, that is a very silly thing to say.

Why does Sup Forums still love this meme, the only group that voted trump more than white men was white women unless I'm mistaken. Sometimes I wonder if jews come on Sup Forums to push this shit as "the biggest redpill".

It's a cry for help

remove yourself

There's more. She has ties to Hamas.

dailycaller.com/2017/01/21/womens-march-organizer-recently-met-ex-hamas-operative-has-family-ties-to-terror-group/

Sharia is basically organized male chauvinism.

This timeline is incomprehensible at times. well, maybe it's not the timeline that is dissonant.

Women must be removed from public office, politics and have the right to vote withdrawn. They must be housewives again

Glad to know women think beating a woman for the slightest infraction is reasonable

Women will follow anything that promises them power and a free ride.

not all women, user
just like not all blacks

but too damn many of them

Thats the baffling levels of subversion they are being subject to.