Mfw female friend complains about Donal Trump to me

>mfw female friend complains about Donal Trump to me

What do?
I've seen it happen to other Sup Forumsacks but now it seems it's my turn..

Respectfully debate them, slowly redpill them. Use their own ideals against them.

I got one of my friends to shut the fuck up and change the topic the second she started bitching.

>have you seen baron trump? he's going to kill us! look at his face! he looks evil!
>I see a bunch democrats bullying a child and calling him a future school shooter.

Wow great post user! 1 millions upboates!!!1!!

Be a normal person and just be chill about it

Redpill her on being a roastie

Seem reasonable as possible, be understanding and soft spoken, kind of act like your on their side but bait and switch with respect.

just say some bullshit and fuck her in the puss. once you give woman the Big White Cock they will believe anything you say.

Grab her by the pussy.

>3 years to go until I'm a kiss less virgin and achieve wizard status
>never even looked into the eyes of another female out of fear

Get on my level famalamadingdong

>having female friends

Women add 0% value to your life outside of incubating your progeny.

did i stumble into a fucking blog

If you're not fucking them then why would you bother walking on eggshells?

how friend?

Well, talk to her as you would a child.

I had a girl fucking body me in an argument today desu, felt bad

like I said it was stupid for the people to be protesting before he even did anything and she said some shit about how Hillary lost because she didn't include enough people in her "story" (she mentioned going to Arizona to get "hispanic votes," and how that was all over the media), but Trump does the same thing by saying all the cities are hellholes, not mentioning industries where mostly women work (she's a nurse), being anti-immigrant etc

I expected her to be shouty and emotional but she wasn't at all, don't pick fights you cant win I guess

Be entirely disinterested. Females lust after attention above anything else.

you probably lost because you are retarded.

You can't even formulate a coherent post

She would have beat you too dude, she was bretty good

First of all, who gives a shit what women want anyway? They don't even know what they want. Second, they already lost. Trump is president no matter how much Instagram virtue signaling they feel is necessary. The house, the senate and the presidency is majority people who disagree with them. The cabinet is full of people set to implode their storm cloud of a mind.

Remember, these are people who want you sterilized and put in a camp. And they lost. Its the emotional residue of someone who has lived their entire adult life like a buzzfeed article coming to terms with a world full of people that know they are wrong. They'll figure it out.

Mother fucker, are you asking us how to have a conversation? Jesus this board is really dumb sometimes. Good bait

I assume you're only friends with white people. Ask her why she's complaining when literally nothing bad is going to happen to white people.

beating a retard isn't that much of an achievement so I wouldn't know what to base her intelligence off of

Yes do this if she's intelligent and patient enough to debate

1) You don't sound very organized
2) The trick is to debate to understand why the opposition thinks the way they do and to gain common ground, not to win

Did you know that women voted for Trump too