NEW PHOTOS OF MALL 95% FULL !!!!!!!!! CNN BTFOOOOOO

CNN really fucked up this time.

Also

>Original media photo has just been released with timestamp - was taken at 8.20am

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH

Spread like fuck lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreedictionary.com/mall
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ph3aj/proof_real_inauguration_crowd_size_vs_fake_news/
youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
streamable.com/g6ts0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fake and Gay
only 30,000 people showed up for Dumpf's inauguration
sad!

Someone found the original footage of the media shot.

8.20am.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Alt-facts are real facts

even if it's pacific time, that's still 40 minutes before the inauguration

obama's inauguration didn't have checkpoints

That was the only area I could get into, there were like 10 people staffing the security tent for all of those people

no matter how you slice it, it is dishonest for the media to show photos of parts of the mall from like 3 hours before the event and then try and push the narrative that obama's inauguration was better attended. even if it was, they don't have sufficient evidence to make that claim from their photo of part of the mall.

sounds like a hastag to me....

drumpfkins btfo

this is called a mall?
I thought a mall was where you buy shit

>mall is not a mall
>electoral college is not a college

america pls

those fucking kikes

fukkin saved

Fun fact - Most words have multiple definitions.
>3. A shady public walk or promenade.
thefreedictionary.com/mall

29,999 more than showed up for Hillary's Inauguration to become president of the new kitchen Bill had built for her.

8.20am confirmed AGAIN

Fuck man, this is such a stupid argument. We shouldn't even be entertaining this shit. Fuck CNN

Both photos are from 45 minutes before it started

Sure

>obama's inauguration didn't have checkpoints

thats because no one actually wanted to shoot obama at his inauguration.

Wrong.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg

I did.
I actually watched it thinking someone would

>all those cowboy hats
God Bless America!

Oh canada you so relevant.

>still trickling in
>massive time lapse to everyone leaving
wow this is pure fact and not at all fake

lol. What about nearly any racist in the USA?

1.5 million is just alternative facts

>Both photos are from 45 minutes before it started

bull fucking shite m8

we live in an age where even the general approximation of a crowd's size can be called into doubt with enough convenient photo angles and disinfo spreading

this is truly the era of fake news

basically this cunt took a scteenshot from this on stream and posted it within seconds

why did nobody call him out for posting it 4 hours early though????

Dare I say it pol?
Is it time to spread this with the hashtag
#fakenews

What happened at 0:46.

>What happened at 0:46.

there was a sneaky cut via fade in/fade out

it's all over reddit

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ph3aj/proof_real_inauguration_crowd_size_vs_fake_news/

There are hardly any racists in the USA. At least, hardly any violent ones. Unless you consider leftists racists, which they are, in which case there are many (but they exclusively hate whites).

What would be CNN's motivation to lie?

I don't believe this.

Bump and savd op pic. Hope drudge puts it on front page tmrw

Doesn't even show the people on the west and east wings. Those are just the people in the center.

The (((media))) wants to try and make it seem like the Trump presidency has no support from the people to try and delegitimize him.

KEK That last one

Wrong.

He already won. Lying about this would be pointless. No reason to "delegitimize" him. Pictures don't lie.

holy shit, is Sup Forums really this retarded?

the mall isn't even full in the OP's pic, look at the right side of the crowds, you can see white space in rows 2, 4, and 5 and the front of the building in front of the monument is empty save for a few security guards. You guys are leddit-tier in your delusions. Quit sucking Trumps dick and accept that he got fewer people than Obama did in libshit capital of the world.

fucking kikes like OP keep trying to spin the narrative to crowd size for some reason

Sorry mates but you've just gotta accept reality on this one. Here's a timelapse of the whole day.
youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg

The crowd size doesn't really matter anyways what's astonishing is Sean Spicer's first press conference with the public was blatant lies over just a petty egotistical matter.

It's a terrible precedent, if we can't trust them over something so trivial how can we trust them on actually important matters.

thread is being slid hard

why are britcucks so lovevy dovey with american politics. who gives a fuck about a crowed size.

while you are on Sup Forums shitposting about american politics your country is being over run by muslims.

WEW LADS STAY KEKED MY FRIENDS.

already debunked friendo

there's a cut in the vid

>PBSNEWS

lol

Strong works men.

CNN is going dowNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

>Americans literally inaugurate their President in a mall

LMAO

SHART
IN
MART

This I don't know what people think they're trying to gain here.

Obama's inaug was historic (agree with the guy's politics or not, he was the first black president) and held in a 90% Democratic city. Youth and minority turnout was huge, tons of people drank the "Hope and change" kool-aid.

Is it really surprising he drew a huge crowd? And at the end of the day, who really gives a shit? I certainly don't. But you morons and Trump and his press secretary took the bait hook, line, and sinker and are letting the mainstream media turn what is essentially a non-story into something huge.

Tone down the delusion and the butthurt. You people are just coming off looking like retards.

yes there is an edit at 0:46 seconds and what follows from that edit is people leaving the mall meaning these were the people there for Trump's speech and inauguration at peak time near noon.

A

>666

you're not welcome here satan you cunt

You can see people leaving, still a small crowd

Ameriburgerfatfucknuggets can't tell what's inauguration reality truth or fake news.
Doesn't this question everything?

top kek . well done canada well done......

>CNN
>fucked up
Shit nikka; watch the White House.gov version; one of the camera angles shows the Mall packed all the way back to the Washington Monument
>right solid crowd, it was.

you just posted a pic taken 4 hours before the speech

you low IQ shit stack

can somene just please already tell us if CNN is totally fake or not

I must indeed agree. Not with the retards part. Yes to the , so what if there were more 8 years ago and we should just let it go part

What do you expect? DC is nearly pure Gibs who don't work. Of course they went to see dey nigga.

The pictures don't even really matter.

>checkpoint issues, Obama didn't even have checkpoints
>held in city that's 93% democrat
>not a historic moment like 1st black president that even republicans would go to just to say they were there.

It was bound to not have as many people. We will never know for sure what would have happened if the fight was on level ground.

streamable.com/g6ts0

It's from this.

Our media is so crooked.

This is a disgrace.

Mall doesn't always mean a giant building for shopping. Literally just use google you nigger, it's current year.

LUGENPRESSE

>why are britcucks so lovevy dovey with american

The debate right now is over whether Donald Trump is lying or if it's the media? This will probably be the biggest and most important political battle of Trump's presidency. The lies and false narratives are threats to his presidency the more lies we catch them in the better it is for American. The lie itself may be petty but they effect it has is not.

This, and the fight over it is cringe worthy bullshit.

Nobody cares, man. It doesn't matter if there were 10 people or 10 million.
The whole inauguration thing.

Anyone remember that Hillary rally when some autist user counted one by every fucking person in the crowd ? What a time to be alive.

I remember.

Imagine a world if Hillary Clinton was shot at that moment?

kek. was it you senpai desu ?

Trump said 1.5 million people were there, it's hilarious

learn to photoedit

No, it was an American.

You Trump tards are fucking idiots. Someone obviously just photo-shopped a time on it.

He said "It looked like a million, a million and a half people".

He was stating what it looked like to him. He wasn't citing false numbers, he was giving a testimony of his experience.

Because Trump said he'd work with Britain after Brexit whereas Obongo said they'd have to wait "at the back of the line".

lmao

> a shady public walk
BLACK PEOPLE BEEN RUNNING AROUND HERE.mp3

so, the builging in the aerial shot to the right of #3 blows your hypothesis out of the water.

The aerial shot show there should be hardly anyone behind the front plane of it. In the Gigapixel it simply is not so.

...because CNN forgot their images have timestamps or thought no one would notice.

How do we get all this shit on Drudge or Hannity tomorrow??

Jesus christ

The autism is palpable

Then why did he talk about how the media was making up lies about the shitty attendence?

I'm sorry what does circling 8:20am on some fake footage prove?

bumping this thread

How pol cant get any other photos besides these low angle shots?