Let's be honest, this bit of water doesn't really matter to Croatia...

Let's be honest, this bit of water doesn't really matter to Croatia, it does make a big difference for Slovenian access to open waters.

Give up your non-claim on this trivial bit of land, and lets band together against degeneracy and globalism.

Slovenes and Croats should be natural allies, the Jews are manipulating you into fighting them on this, keeping us divided.

We are white, we are both slavic and we are all Christian, we should be brothers, not enemies.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kajkavian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I will post this in every single one of these god damn threads

Let's be honest, Croatia and Slovenia are basically non-countries, and Serbia is based as fuck.

If everyone accepted it's Serbian clay then there wouldn't be any disputes.

handle your kosovo situation first then start talking about rightful clays

I would actually be fine with this since, we'd be getting Slovene land back.

Assuming this was more of a US-esque Federation, and not trying to force any we are Yugoslav memes, or Serbian superiority, I might take a hit to get that land back

croatia and slovenia are the only based white countries for the former "poogoslavia republic"

real thread

Hey...We had this thread not a few hours ago!

Time for some diaspora shitposting? diaspora shitposting.

You Slovene?

Croat. Take that as you will.

Delete this post before Italy invades and take back everything between Trieste and Pirano.

where's that croat-hating camobdian?

Do people really want Yugoslavia back?

Moreover, there is a common agreement among linguists that Kajkavian does not belong to the Shtokavian group of dialects as Serbo-Croatian does, but that it is more closely related to neighboring Slovene language with which it shares considerable amount of vocabulary. Furthermore, there is no clear demarcation between Slovene dialects and Kajkavian.

It means you are very likely a brainwashed Slovene thinking you are a Dalmatian or some shit.

Northern Croatians are essentially Slovenes, linguistically and they are less brown than their southern counterparts. Slovenes and Northern "Croatians" are like a shader lighter than the rest of the Balkan Slavs

>Moreover, there is a common agreement among linguists that Kajkavian does not belong to the Shtokavian group of dialects as Serbo-Croatian does, but that it is more closely related to neighboring Slovene language with which it shares considerable amount of vocabulary. Furthermore, there is no clear demarcation between Slovene dialects and Kajkavian.

Forgot to post the link en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kajkavian

I'm from Splitsko-Dalmatinska

However very interesting

kajkavian was officially recognized as a separate language (so not more a dialect of croatian) a few weeks ago, though.

it's still a dialect though, but of slovenian language. it was considered the whole time as a dialect of the language which has no relations with it.

Can you take a picture of your hand, for science

Some of them, they're a minority in every ex-yu republic.
It'll never happen though, too much bad blood and no point to it anymore. Sadly all I'm doing with this image is shitposting.

What do people in the ex Yugoslav countries feel nostalgic for? Like how the Americans feel nostalgic for the 1950's and the British the Victorian era what about you guys?

Can confirm im white and a croat

you must be tall, not joking just judging by the size of a hand

It was pretty good for a brief period of time, like maybe for a few decades after WWII was over, but before Soviets collapsed and the Jews manipulated all the stupider nations in Yugoslavia to kill each other

Can second this, Serbia is based af, those other faggot countries not so much.

n-th for cambodian proxy

Can't even remove kebab properly

This is the exact reason the Balkans have been an unstable shithole for centuries: you giving two fucks about local dialects like it's some sort of big deal in the grand scheme of things.

Kinda similar to the Greeks being butthurt over Macedonia "stealing" the name of one of their historical regions.
That kind of shit is ridiculous and make you look like backward savages stuck paddling in tribalism.

I'm 6'2. Comfy height

Can agree with this. Northern croatia should join slovenia, the rest belongs to Greater Serbia.

They mostly miss better social security, better healthcare and education, abundance of firms and job positions, strong passport, better music and so forth.
There were a number of bad things about the country for sure. But all in all I'd say things were a lot better in those days, then they are now. For all the republics.

No it's because foreign powers drew the borders instead of ourselves,

The border between Croatia and Slovenia was set by Austrians and Hungarians

isn't chakavian a mix of kajkavian and shtokavian?

That too.
But the main factor is the undying tribalism prevalent in the whole region like it's still 500 BC.

>give us little bit of water
2 weeks later they shit down our throats and forget about us.
How about no janez?

Didn't France use to be really divided in terms of dialect, soo much so that some didn't even consider themselves to be the same people?

That's exactly the point he's making. They got over those small differences for progress and development (unlike the people here).

That's not my point.
My point is that it's 2017. Not 842.

top kek

If the jews and frogs hadnt cucked the magyar master race, this petty squabble amont the slavshit plebs would not even be happening.
There is a reason god put the based Magyars in charge of that whole region. Slavs, likes nogs, are better off ruled by foreigners more responsible than them.

Here I was, thinking that I was close to understanding the Yugoslav mish-mash, and now you throw this codswallop at me.

Despicable.

At least you got the skin colours right.

It's because we aren't Slavs that's why we're better

>Civic Nationalism
Lol What did I expect from the French
Muh Current year

Slavs > leafs

remember Diplomacy? That always make me think that Austria always need to protect Trieste from Italian stabs.

This is the correct answer.