Germany will not save Europe

Germany will not save Europe.
Nordics will not save Europe.
Russia will not save Europe.
Anglos will not save Europe.

Latin people, France + Italy + Portugal + Spain will save Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ek1ENuEyWHE&t=75s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tell me how's it going so far

Y'all fucked

t. Peaceloving Moorland

EU must be destroyed before. We're working on it. It won't be easy.

>France

youtube.com/watch?v=Ek1ENuEyWHE&t=75s

>we're working it on it, just 5 more minutes on this coffee break.

Wrong.

+ Romania

kek

proof?

You guys are currently ruining Europe right now.

When I was growing up I basically counted you guys as the brown part of Europe. The slavs are more white than you guys at this point

Implying you can save europe kek

tiem remove kebab

At least we never had a nigger ruling our nations.

>You guys are currently ruining Europe right now.
They aren't big enough to do so. Spain and Italy did nothing wrong.

lmfao

what the fuck

>muh whiteness
wow nobody cares

The day you lot get off your asses will be one day after it's too late.

>Latin people
>France
Pick one

OK. Have at it.

>Portugal

Just saving Europe, one day at a time.

France is the most BLACKED and most KEBAB'D country in Europe.

See? They get triggered easy cause they know its true
The Church is shit and you have somalians everywhere
Paris looks like poo and smells like it too
At least half my nation wasn't a fucking Caliphate.

France is the only one that has a chance out of you guys at this point and women are offering sex to migrants and they think its cool.

nah you Americans just don't seem to understand that "white" a laughable codeword for "I'm an Euro mongrel", nobody in Europe identifies as "white" before his actual nationality, certainly not south Euros

>"At least half my nation wasn't a fucking Caliphate".
>he says this, while the second most important city in his country is STILL named in Spanish

me on the left

you got it how it works. join us.

Cannibalism, lol?
We're not Africans mang.

Los Angeles is cancer.

not with all that moor blood in you

What the fuck? France, explain yourself

you are included in latin people, romaniabro. we never forget you, cousin.

What about Greece?

>second most important city

What?
Washington DC - named after George Washington
New York - Named after York, in England

Those are the two most important cities in America.

What are you waiting for?

All of our cities with Spanish names are shitholes. Miami, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Corpus Christi. All cancerous in their own ways.

you need to learn how to manage this fado mentality of yours. and need to remember that there is a divine promise that portugal will never fall.

>this denial

Preach brother.
In the name and spirit of our sacred empire, {{{they }}} will fall
> signed, Romanian diaspora

>france

i don't want to justify their actions, but this is in part due to the mass psyop in the us. they were more vulnerable to it, but at the end of the day, it will turn your people in to this too. this is a vision of your future, if the current state of things do not change.

From what I can tell those are all the very people who are the least politically bothered by replacement scale mass-immigration from the third-world.
I really can't see how you would do anything beyond possibly being big enough leeches on the Eurozone for the globalist project to become economically unfeasible.

Romans will save Europe.

Kek.

t. 60%

and nobody is coming for you, leaf. romania is a great country with a wonderful culture and great wisdom.

you sure you aren't projecting?

AVE ROMA

>those are all the very people who are the least politically bothered by replacement scale mass-immigration from the third-world.
what did sven mean by this?

he means they are niggers who cannot and will do nothing about it.

What do you propose?

Fronc is in decline for two centuries. I can't tell what nation is more powerful, Poland or France. I guess Poland.

Fairly sure. Your people might admit it's a bad thing unlike us (since you aren't likely to lose your jobs over it) but I don't see you really voting for anyone willing to do anything about it.
It all looks like Leftist movements (with europhilic undertones), ambiguously leftist ones like M5S and a couple of lip service globalist rightwingers from where i'm standing. The opposition in the north are all more purebred anti-immigration/third-world parties.

Spain doomed America as far as I'm considered.

You don't build, you only destroy

you are right. France has a long way until she reaches Poland, from the cultural point of view.

>"who is willing to do anything"
>saying this to the countries that have to put up with the African border, being attacked by white media as "atrociously savage" for putting fences and smacking the ones that try to get in
Yeah, down in the Mediterranean we don't do anything to fight it off, we JUST let them get in here for FREE! Unlike brave ol'Swede, who fights them off!

France is thoroughly fucked.

Nova Roma cum?

inb4 triggered anglos

AVE CAESAR

sven cannot grasp the mediterranean mentality.

Yeah, it totally wasn't the savages destroying everything Spain built during the 1800s independence wars.
I guess all those houses, universities, hospitals and monuments were there to begin with.

Icelandic Nords are the last pure peoples in Europe, the rest of you have been tainted and fucked over by the Muslims. Unless you reclaim your lands, you wont be doing shit.

that has little to do with what people actually think about the situation, politics is slow here especially because most people still don't feel the pressure of niggers too much(Italy is still 95%+ European), but we are getting there
the """right""" is still fragmented also thanks to the eternal Berlusconi who won't fucking die
but in any case, I'm sure the next elections even left parties are going to have to offer something new on the immigration front if they want to get any votes

Sweden as cucked as always

NON CVCKOR CVCKO

Well?

I guess it's the english news. We really don't get to hear about you doing much of anything about it and the things we do hear out of your political parties (Podemos et al) all seem to hump immigrants like it's going out of style. (Greece are obviously worst about this with Syriza wanting to give them all citizenship)
It's probably why it comes across as a bit weak when our opposition are saying we must have a complete immigration stop, that they will re-check/deport all asylum cases filed on false grounds (everyone knows they routinely lie about their age) and even talking about encouraging "re-migration". (i.e. repatriation)

You don't know?

Every mexican is WE WUZ HISPANIC N SHEIT

Get back in this hemisphere and clean up your mess Spain.

It's easy, what country do you call the frogs?

>the english news
English media has gone as far as to say that Spain allows slavery in Meilla and Ceuta simply because the transit of what's known as "mujeres mula" is allowed. But this same people then go ape shit when Spain even proposed to close the border completely.
The amount of bullshit we have to put up with in those 2 cities is gigantic.
Of course you hear about Podemos, because, in the grand scheme of things, Spain is quite possibly the most well-known country to have an openly communist party at the brink of Moncloa. That doesn't mean the other 50% isn't completely against it.
What in Spain is called "center-right" would probably be considered far right in Sweden.

funny thing is that here unlike in the north there is actually no gibsmedats whatsoever except for the very very bare minimum given to identification centers which is often equivalent to lager conditions, and yet people are very angry about those numbers

I've yet to hear a single one of those niggers in interviews claim they want to stay here. If borders were more open they would flood north like there's no tomorrow. That's what actually fucks countries like France, Germany, UK, Sweden, etc..., they have been actively integrating niggers/arabs in their society for years while nigs here have to work hard to even attempt to fit and are still mostly a novelty or just passing by.

Portuguese PM is Indian origin. His father was from Goa and a member brhamic caste. And I voted for him and his party. At least, these guys hate sandniggers/muslims and their ancestors helped us a lot fighting them.

>your mess Spain.
What mess? The universities, hospitals, houses and cities? Are you talking about your retarded country choosing to invade a territory that had been left by Spain after losing a war "our mess"? You should have allied with Spain during the independence wars If you wanted a criollo Mexico, and not gone full "muh empire" mode.

Every ruler you've ever had has been a nigger.

Add to that that those Africans are stuck in Spain/Italy because of the EU's stupid and retarded policy that forbids deportations and that they actually want to go to France/Germany/The nordic countries and you have quite a disgusting situation.
I cannot believe that the northern countries are so oblivious to what would happen to their countries if we just let them pass for free.

good luck with that
France has already been taken over by rapefugees
Spain's economy is fucked and has many arabs
Portugal is Portugal and won't do shit

you can all combine and be a giant awesome state: Brazil

At least some Europeans will save Europe
Please do hurry

We just need some more racism and we might convice the government to plug the matallic wall (that some niggers try to climb) to the power grid.

Spain pls

We fucked up. Take them back

It's your problem now.

No.

We all need to save Europe lads, lets be real. Its going to take all of us and its going to be hard.

Spain, they are out of control. They only listen to you.

population =/= importance.

The blow job that saved the world.

That's not a population chart.

Not true, Miami is an Indian name. Apart from that, yes it is shit.

Don't comeback fetishfag

Another D&C thread.

Neck yourself.

Nigger, you are are the responsible of all our leftist movements during all our history.

When we created an empire you came saying "no no no, not an empire but a republic"

When France came and reinstaurated our empire with an Austrian monarchy you came and killed them.

When we had a good right wing president, you started a leftist revolution in our country.

When the revolution failed and we got an imperialist president you got ultra scared so you kidnapped him and then killed him.

YOU DESTROYED Latin america, if we have a brown people majority is because of you, you deserve those immigrants fucking up your country, because you created them.

The only time when you actually helped a country was because you were scared of Russia.

Just save Europe god damnit.

Do you have any idea how depressing it is to watch other people get a nigger problem like ours?

The eagle will save Europe

Nobody is going to save Europestan, bro. They've saintly religion of peaced themselves into terminal diversity. The last white Christian britbongs will see their heads being placed on pikes in Londonstan within 50 years tops while the libtard quislings sing the praises of Aloha Admiral Ackbar and denounce the victims as racists and fascists.

notice most of the Mediterranean countries are redpilled on refugees because they deal with it first hand when they come over on their shitty boats and expect everyone to baby them. Fortunately not all of Europe is as bad as the North

Europe is rightful Roman clay. The children of Romen (i.e. all European countries with romance language) must save it.

It's the only relevant picture I had

Yes.

Many mistakes were made by our forefathers.

We will fix.

Italy? They are the biggest fucking traitors of Europe along with German leadership.

Who do you think get all the refugees on the refugee boats, and just let them go to Germany even if they know they have no right to get asylum?

Just safe, anybody.