What country is it that has fighter jets with religiously painted underbellies, similar to church stained glass...

What country is it that has fighter jets with religiously painted underbellies, similar to church stained glass? Saw some really cool pics of it here once hoping to reattain. Pic related.

Serbia? Belarus?

Bumping for interest...

>What country is it that has fighter jets with religiously painted underbellies, similar to church stained glass? Saw some really cool pics of it here once hoping to reattain. Pic related.

Pakistan maybe

I read once a long time ago that a darkish green colour is the best camouflage for night skies. Emblems, logos, flags, are all designed to catch attention. You have to be super dumb to choose to stick out when going into battle.

It was a greek airforce plane flying by Mt Athos but the picture currently eludes my google searches

I agree, a paint scheme shouldnt give way to the country of origin. But theyd choose their "flagship" fighters to be deployed to places of well known high visbility when operating in a documented conflict or joint op. I just really wanna see this jet again.

Thats it! Thank you.

You're looking for this aren't you?

Shadilay brother. This is now a greek airforce thread before it gets pruned

Majestic

>You have to be super dumb to choose to stick out when going into battle.

Only fags attack when they can't be seen. Why would you want to steal your victory?

Uhh huh! Dibs

neat

SAM magnets

Dishonorable victory is still thousands of times more honorable than any defeat.

Dishonorable victory is still thousands of times more dishonorable than any defeat.

Fixed

I wonder did you pluck that from Sun Tzu?

What honor is there in letting your country die? If you are at war winning is very very important. Not honoring that fact is degenerate. All is fair in love and war.

>A

Stop being a jew.

> /k/ animorphs

Dirty tricks have their place. Would i invinc hack in a FPS? No because there is no gain. Would i use disinfo or a "pirate" unmarked, disguised, or otherwise misleading aircraft to further the goals of the future, absolute. If human lives are being wagered then its only about survival.

No. Bronn from game of Thrones. "You fight with no honor" "yah, well he did"

they have a shitload

>Would i invinc hack in a FPS?
Yah you play vidya to challenge yourself. If you hack you are literally only cheating yourself. Games and real life are different though. You and your way of life are worth protecting, and if you need to do that you need to do that. No shame.

Shadilay, night