Holocaust

The holoscaust never existed !!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mRO04q_lQi4
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/augas.html
cremationorburial.org/energy-use/.
cremationresource.org/pets/how-does-pet-cremation-work.html.
matthewsenvironmentalsolutions.com/us/cremation/cremation-equipment-na/human-cremation-na/product/8-enertek-iv-plus
theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/28/jewish-global-population-approaches-pre-holocaust-levels
google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=world jewish population
jewishdatabank.org/studies/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=3257
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country#Countries_and_Territories
jpr.org.uk/map
comparethecoffin.com/content/cardboard-coffins
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/body-disposal/
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=429
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am monitoring this thread

Delete this

But it still can

prove it

i want to believe

No it can't.

why not

It should have tho

bump

>implying people care about what some fat neckbeards think about holocaust

youtube.com/watch?v=mRO04q_lQi4

illehal naaaaziiiii

The onus is on you to provide evidence which removes any shred of reasonable doubt. If the best proof for the alleged largest genocide in recent human history you have is testimony and hearsay/smoking guns, then you cannot make assertions based off of such claims. I have testimony that totally proves aliens exist, but such claims are dismissed because they do not fit the narrative which you support. So why is it that your arbitrary narrative can somehow supersede this lack of concrete evidence? "well, you never said you didn't do it=/=concrete evidence of mass gassings/cremation", "well, what could have possibly happened to the Jews=/=mass gassings and cremation", "well, these images of dead bodies is enough evidence=/=concrete proof that mass gassings/cremations occurred", "well, they used euphemisms in some telegrams=/=evidence for mass gassings/cremation". Only evidence showing the methodology/viability of mass gassings/cremations within the time frames given/at the rates that must be met is important; everything else is unsubstantiated confirmation bias.

For example: jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/augas.html According to the following source, 1440 corpses could be cremated within 24 hours in Crematorium 3. Let us assume that there are twenty ovens at work here, for the entire day/without fail. That means that each oven cremates, by the definition of cremation (turn to ash), 72 people a day, or 3 people an hour, or one body every twenty minutes. Of course, these are malnourished individuals with different composition, but even considering these differences, there is still a minimum level of BTUs necessary to cremate a human body. See: cremationorburial.org/energy-use/. Stacking multiple bodies in one oven was also popular, but it would actually be quicker to cremate the bodies separately, as there is more heat transferred to the corpses/more surface area for the reactions to take place. You don't burn all your kindling in one fire if efficiency is your goal, you spread them all out and chip them into smaller pieces. On the cremation rates themselves, it actually takes about 20 or so minutes to cremate your cat, not a grown, but still malnourished, individual: cremationresource.org/pets/how-does-pet-cremation-work.html.

It was exaggerated but a few jews got what they asked for

For humans, it is around 2.5 hours, although the fastest oven I found clocked in at, considering average cremation times, 70 minutes: matthewsenvironmentalsolutions.com/us/cremation/cremation-equipment-na/human-cremation-na/product/8-enertek-iv-plus These rates do not consider the time it takes to heat up the ovens and the caskets in which the bodies are placed in; rather, it is concerned with the BTUs necessary to cremate individuals. Different composition warrants different rates, but they do not drop down to 15-20 minutes simply because your narrative calls for it, especially considering ovens from 80 years ago.
Finally, considering Jewish rates. In 1939, there were 15 million jews in the world according to the World Almanac. Between 1939-1945, 6 million jews die in the holocaust. In 1945, that would leave about 9 million jews. Assume for argument's sake that jews had the same population growth as whites (in fact it is lower). There were 700 million whites in 1945. Now there are about a billion. Call it a 50% increase. So one would expect the jewish population today to be about 15 million again. This is a fair assumption to make, since both the MSM: theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/28/jewish-global-population-approaches-pre-holocaust-levels and Google: google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=world jewish population make the same assumptions. HOWEVER, when you actually inspect the censuses, there are at least 20 million jews in the world or as many as 23 million, as stated here on page 88. jewishdatabank.org/studies/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=3257 This is the source of the wikipedia data on the world jewish population. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country#Countries_and_Territories Notice that there are two figures for the total number of jews in the world (the Guardian and Google, of course, report the lower number) with exactly 6 million discrepancy.

>implying people cannot mimic voices

well memed

Why do they need two totals? What extra people are included in the "Enlarged Jewish Population" total? The “enlarged” Jewish population includes the sum of (a) the “core” Jewish population; (b) all other people of Jewish parentage who, by “core” Jewish population criteria, are not currently Jewish (e.g. they have adopted another religion or otherwise opted out); and (c) all respective non-Jewish household members (spouses, children, etc.) all other people of Jewish parentage children jpr.org.uk/map Aren't these people jews?
As it is just as commonly stated, if you wish to use the "well, the Jews aren't around anymore and these guys didn't like them, therefore they used this methodology throughout these years to gas these many millions and then cremate them in a realistic manner with the ovens they had" without presenting any proof that it even is possible to cremate an individual in 20 minutes with ovens from the 1930's, then you must also consider modern Jewish populations, as well.

neither did the dark ages

>this is pol/tard "investigative work"

kek

everything you wrote can be easily disproven by just saying you are committing a fallacy of implying that comparing WW2 era nazi kremas with modern crematoriums is a good comparison.

>Modern civilian crematoriums attempt to fully calcinate bone tissue for the aesthetics. Nazis didn't give a fuck about that. Modern civilian crematoriums attempt to fully separate the remains of different people. Nazis didn't give a fuck about that. Modern civilian crematoriums will only ever cremate one body at a time. Nazis don't give a fuck about that.

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazi
antiu semite bifgoooooot

>HITLER OR STALIN PICK A SIDE GOY

>i am a stormtard, therefore i am a fucking historical illiterate and i ignore the existence of transcripts

well trolled

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddziiiiiiiiiiii

Who who have brown eyes stand up.
The nazis would have exterminated you goyim, now support god's chosen who can do nothing wrong and that you must serve as a slave.

>everything you wrote can be easily disproven by just saying you are committing a fallacy of implying that comparing WW2 era nazi kremas with modern crematoriums is a good comparison.

If your argument relies on implementing a deliberate apples/oranges scenario, then you have no argument.

Please define cremation. If you claim that it isn't fair to compare modern ovens BECAUSE THEY ARE FASTER, they how can you also claim that Auschwitz ovens cremated bodies in 15 minutes?
Go ask any cremation service, heating-up times are not factored in the cremation time, only the necessary BTUs to cremate a body.
Click on the links, the "caskets" are most often than not made from cardboard. comparethecoffin.com/content/cardboard-coffins
None of these account for the time discrepancy. Even modern commercial ovens should be able to out-compete the Nazi ovens, but they do not.

I await your evidence proving that Third Reich ovens can cremate bodies in 15 minutes. Otherwise, you have no basis to make your assertions, as that which is asserted without evidence is easily denied without evidence.

Additionally, the "extra cremation to match my specific definition of cremation" is not an argument. Open-air pits were have scarce reports, but the ones that exist all mention how bones were left over because they could not properly cremate bodies.

Even so, if you even bothered to click on my links, the cremation oven that I cited is an industrial cremation oven. You can mince words and argue semantics (oh no, now it has to be an incinerator!) all you want, until you provide evidence for your claims, you have no argument.

>god's chosen
God letting his own people die in an oven. Somethings 's not quiet right.

I found a good piece which tries to dispute holocaust denial involving ovens. I'll read through it and try summarise some points, but I would suggest reading it yourself.
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/body-disposal/

I've already read that, no substantive evidence refuting cremation time pitfalls.

Where is the proof? Holocaust is so obvious, so prove 15 minute cremations with 80 year old ovens!

Oh did you read a while back? Also are the cremation time pitfalls the ones you mentioned here and

Please read my original post. Yes, I have already read all of that. All the arguments are appeals to authority (well, they said they could meet those figures) or appeals to testimony (well, they said they saw it, so it has to have happened!).

If the Holocaust and cremation ovens have such obvious conclusions, present your evidence SHOWING FEASIBILITY, not just using fallacious lines of reasoning. If they cannot cremate bodies at the advertised rates, then they cannot cremate bodies at the advertised rates. If you cannot prove that they can cremate bodies in 15 minutes, then you have no argument.

None of this has anything to do with me, I can sit back on my ass and say NOTHING (which I am) until you present your evidence. Any statement that does not present evidence is not an argument, as the onus is not on me to prove your assertions.

>Only evidence showing the methodology/viability of mass gassings/cremations within the time frames given/at the rates that must be met is important; everything else is unsubstantiated confirmation bias.
So you want pictures/evidence of hard documents stating that people were cremated, and their methods for doing so? Are you denying the whole holocaust or only certain parts of it? Just trying to clear things up

Of course Jews were executed, but all the outrage over the events of the past are focused around a few unspeakable assertions. The first being that the Jews are eternal victims, the second being that simply because Jews were shot to death that we can extend that logic to other cartoonish methods of execution (namely, the Lollercaust industry/inability to question anything because that makes you a Nazi).

I agree with abortion, I think abortion is great because niglet mothers are the primary customers. Does this make me a Democrat because I am pro-abortion? This retarded line of reasoning is not an argument, it is assessing the identity over the argument.

Of course Jews were shot to death, I don't deny this, but so what? How is this different than the other groups of people who were also shot? You kill your enemies, what a surprise. The Mongols butchered the Fertile Crescent, that is what happens in war. But we hardly hear a fart about those who died because guilt is not genetic.
My point has to do with the cremation times put forth by the narrative and the census data that relies on the "jews fucking like bunny rabbits to meet current population rates".

The proof I am asking for is not some vague pictures of the dead/euphemisms/smoking guns, but for concrete evidence showing that Third Reich ovens can cremate a malnourished body in 15 minutes. If modern ovens (industrial at 70 minutes fastest I could find, commercial averaging at 2 hours) cannot even meet these rates, then how can you claim it still happened at those rates?

If that tech exists, why not utilize it? Occam's razor suggests that 80 year old cremation ovens could simply not cremate bodies that fast.
For example, CODOH forums always talk about these things. Here is one talking with respect to BTUs and wood: forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=429

Also, notice how the Nationalist View poster (archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/%21CX%2Fpol%2FEUo/) baits, then just leaves?

The abortion democrat argument relates to the "you disagree with my narrative? You must be political party 'x' member!"

Alright, thanks for clearing that up. What do you define as hard evidence though?

As in what evidence would you accept for proof that the ovens could support cremating all those people? Obviously not testimonies, so would it be plans for the ovens or something like that?