Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

As far as I'm aware the British came down hard on that shit.

Hope they're ready for the consequences.

And as a result the bongs started shooting at the colonists.

Liberal """"education"""" at work.

It was a planned attack conducted by insurgents to dispose of goods used to fund a foreign occupation. It wasn't a protest that turned violent. Niggers also do it to get free shit. The Sons of Liberty did it to make a point, and gained nothing personally from it.

Can someone explain how the destruction of innocent property (coffee, banks etc) is the same thing as destroying tea of a government who fucked you over with taxes

okay

NO MATTER HOW MUCH BULLSHIT YOU SPAM

YOU
STILL
LOST

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh yeah well back in the days black people sold other black people as slaves so I guess its fine to enslave them again

Those were Indians you idiot. Look at their face paint and headdresses

liberals can likewise say they are paying for taxes for trump, which they dont want

You know those men wore disguises because they would of Been hanged.

>American doesn't know the origins of his country.

and then britain responded with the coercive acts, instead of pandering to them. you have no point here

But in fairness, those guys conceived a nation dedicated to liberty and defeated their oppressors on the field of battle to create the greatest nation the world has ever known. So, it's different than beating up the McDonalds because you couldn't get people to vote for your candidate.

What taxes? He hasnt passed anything yet. and even so, private businesses have NOTHING to do with that.

If protestors want to make a comparison to the boston tea party they'd have to disable vehicles or sabotage documents

>protesting a burdensome state that imposed taxes and rules without any effective legal recourse
>burning and breaking shit because you voted but your person did not win
>the same

Hmmmmm.

Almonds:
-Activated [X]
-Inactive: [ ]

That wasn't a protest, it was a violent revolution

I think it was bait. Even kindergarteners in America know this story we are actually very proud of it. But it may be different now because of identity politics in the classroom.

>Finnish people not understanding memes
Nice proxy.

My taxes went up under king Nigger but you know what I stilled payed them. You know why because even though I hate taxes the law is the law. The only people who can skip taxes are black tv hosts. Al sharpton owes 5 million in back taxes but because obama was his friend the IRS would not go after him.

This.

If the army started shooting/executing leftists and "POC" (how I despise that term) for their actions, the wailing would be heard on the other side of the planet.