The most HEY RABBI WATCHA DOING thing ever

>jew starts Nazi podcast
>jew starts the Nazi salute at NPI
>jew's wife is a megakike

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFbjfjpefYY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaE-1iUkrb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah we get it 8gag, you don't like trs. you can stop shilling now.

It's incredibly sad how many people can't let go. You fell for a Jewish trick. Move on.

do you guys still hate each other

Who could have predicted that this was lead by Jews?

i didn't fall for anything. i would never sign up for a namefag forum, not for me. i do enjoy tds though. mikes jew wife doesn't concern me that much. it is hypocritical and he should have said something about it earlier, but he married her 10 years ago.

8gag is still trash and you need to stop shilling here. enochs jew wife doesn't vindicate you, you are still doing antifas work for them.

Mike Peinovich is jewish you tard

This. How ironic that they start shilling here now,

youtube.com/watch?v=MFbjfjpefYY

Soon as he did that nazi salute and the news picked it up the next day I knew he was a kike

It's bait

Everything is jews. Maybe I'm the only goy in here.

>still pretending anyone cares
on the upside your tard-out gave TDS waaaay more viewers than before.

proof? should be easy if you his dox.

Sup Forums is a peaceful jew-loving board. Once those /qa/ fags get what they want then Sup Forums can finally be put to rest.

He wasn't the only one tho

you're right there were other jews and an attention whore too

The only negative news to come out of this doxing is that Enoch isn't as sexy as he sounds. Enoch sounds like Sven looks.

Are you kidding? You could feel the fat dripping into your ears by listening to his voice.

not proof

Prior to the doxing common sentiment was that enoch sounded alpha as fuck. It's only now that faggots like you are going around talking about how fat he sounds.

Peinovich is a Serbian last name, he's half Serbian. Go Google that shit and see. Retards think everyone whose last name ends in 'vich' is a kike.

nah Sven looks like he sounds and so does Enoch. No surprise there.

He married a kikess 10 yrs ago and now he's devoting his life to White nationalism, you cvck. He even said people shouldn't think of him as a leader since he's a flawed person. He's honest.

how much proof do you want?
do you want to examine his foreskin?
go ask him on twitter if he is jewish

>He married a kikess 10 yrs ago and now he's devoting his life to White nationalism, you cvck. He even said people shouldn't think of him as a leader since he's a flawed person. He's honest.

Preaching to the choir bro. I love TRS/TDS and there is nothing antifa and CrippleJewChan can do to change that.

if you managed to dox him you should be able to prove he's jewish. drunken mispoken stuff isn't proof.

haha good. I hope this doxxing crap sends the worst autists away

TRS was trying hard to be nice to these basement dwelling larpers, but still they hate anyone who is normal or successful, at all, and want to tear them down. They're as bad as SJWs at this point.

Also taking into account that there are probably thousands of hours of them talking about Jews. Of course once or twice you screw up the words like that. LMAO

Renedagdes

lol

Lol drunken? you mean a kike mouth breather stealing all my good clean Aryan air?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaE-1iUkrb4

Your leaders admission of being a jew is in the first two minutes of this video.

Except for the fact that they are funny and fuck.

It's almost as though you don't like humor tainted witj strong Right-Wing leanings, so it's in your best interest to have it shut down...

This is what happens to you when you take Sup Forums-tier conspiracies & jokes too seriously.

Wow are you saying they aren't are neonazis WTF I never could have guessed that?

yea, it might actually make people open UP to the potential of taking on board rightwing nationalist ideas and feeling good about them- CAN'T HAVE THAT.

We need to keep humor 100% kosher approved. topkekz

Stop posting about some kike's radio larp show nobody gives a fuck

>he fell for the gas the jews meme
grow up. there is nothing wrong with enjoying a comedy podcast.

"Neo Nazis" -that's LEFTWING terminology meant to demonize Whites supporting their own people, fuck off

- they're actually ethnonationalists