Yeah if any of those leftist cucks step up to me they'll be sorry

>Yeah if any of those leftist cucks step up to me they'll be sorry

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KP2sszhhPKQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying any of us gave a shit about R****** S****** getting punched
>implying he's not out to attention whore
>implying you really believe the things you're posting about
>implying you aren't an angsty 17 year old who doesn't have enough homework to do
>implying you are a worthwhile human being

>implying i'm not going to sage this post
>:^)

Nah, we're going to break them, and let the long dick of the law rape them.

Just like niggers.

This picture is absolutely correct.

But our version of fascism is better because our policies won't cause people to starve, but thrive.

Fuck communists.

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT SPENCER.

Also
>Disagreement with me online is the same thing as me assaulting someone
Wew lad

antifas are fascists

Sure you are, buddy.

>I AM SILLY

>I oppose your views
>You're upsetting me intentionally nazi scum! You deserve to get punched!
I-I'm sorry we upset you antifa! We will be good goys from now on.

Yes, they made the terrible mistake of expecting Leftists to not lash out like children.

IM SILLY!!!!

>complaining about the left's own rules, as well as the state's laws being applied to them

classic

You both are doing a helluva job creating a target rich environment for the rest of us to clean up later.

>NIGGERS ARE VIOLENT CRIMINALS THAT RAPE WHITE PEOPLE!

>WHITE PEOPLE RAPE NIGGERS!

pick one plz

>equating tweets to violence
Really activates my almonds

the richard spencer thing was confusing to me because i thought he was supposed to be some big alt-right guy but in the thread glorifying him being punched, most of the haters were conservatives

seems like nobody likes that guy for some reason - probably his silly hair

Spencer is a bit of a dink. He also screwed the natural progression from "upset mensch" to "racially awoken" throwing that stupid fucking salute with reporters and cameras in the room at the NPI conference.

I think he's useful and far less of a turncoat than that stupid fucking Milo, but not surprised he was a juicy target for a sucker punch.

>Celebrate your enemy's defeats
>Play victims when you're attacked
literally everyone does this

Please kill Spencer next time, he'd better rally the right as a symbolic corpse then as a person.

Funny, I don't recall seeing Trumpfags burning cars.

to the retarded left
words = violence
they really are that brainwashed

He's an attention whore. Think of him as a right-wing version of Michael Moore.

>if i get triggered i get to hit people
>other people are responsible for my emotional outbursts.
>speech is violence

>Richard Spencer is just using his "alternative right wing" as a hand to grab at attention. He's no better than a Jew.
>Antifa is the same thing but it's just their gender studies professor's attention.
Why should I care about either one? Antifa is such a fucking joke that if we just ignore them they'll go away

>throwing that stupid fucking salute
he never threw a salute

Its antifa and lebbit retards on here can't tell even tell whats true or not look here this never happened

Seems to be working fine kid :^) enjoy the next 8 years

>leftist butthurt that we are using their tactics against them
lol

Richard Spencer is a good guy. Jared Taylor has vouched for him. Amren has been doing good work for a fucking long time before you lebbit fuckheads ever came to Sup Forums.

Leftist memes suck m8

Yes, you're right, HE raised a glass of water, the REST of the crowd took it as a time for """irony"""

youtube.com/watch?v=KP2sszhhPKQ

Sorry, but even speaking as a nationalist "HAIL TRUMP" made me cringe.

It was only three or so people out of the entire group. What do you expect fuckhead? Also that Hail Trump shit wasn't that bad but in your infantile lebbit mind it was a big deal. You have to break out of your conditioning son. Trump had white people at his rallies yelling "nigger" and saying JEWSA JEWSA shit to the mainstream media. No one gives a fucking shit you dumbass. The only people who do are you retards who can't make up your mind if 'alt-right' is to extreme or its to moderate. Seriously make up your fat cow brain heads you dumb fucks.

the thing is they never do it in my area.
lets be honest lefties arent hard to beat up...at all..

Punch me faggot

I ain't no Dick Spencer and I will fuck you up

What strong arguments do the left have?

>No one gives a fucking shit you dumbass. The only people who do are you retards who can't make up your mind if 'alt-right' is to extreme or its to moderate. Seriously make up your fat cow brain heads you dumb fucks.

Plenty of people give a shit. Maybe - just maybe - we didn't want Bellamy salutes thrown around just as "alt-right" was becoming a household word. Now it's not a "path to" Nazism in public conscience, it's straight up Nazism. It's reduced potential onboarding to a pro-white movement.

I don't care if alt-right is moderate or not. I'm far to its right.

> seriously make up your fat cow brain heads you dumb fucks

This sounds like something better expressed in an open letter to more than one person.

This thread just 404'd. How is this not political?

easy to say behind a keyboard, "aryan warriors"

>Plenty of people give a shit. Maybe - just maybe - we didn't want Bellamy salutes thrown around just as "alt-right" was becoming a household word. Now it's not a "path to" Nazism in public conscience, it's straight up Nazism. It's reduced potential onboarding to a pro-white movement.
No one but you retards think the alt-right is straight up "NAZEEEism" and the media. You have to realize that we've been called this for fuck years before you fucking retards ever showed up. We are the NAZEEEs m8 no one gives a fuck if they are called NAZEEEEE or RACCCCCIISIS anymore kiddo but those who do haven't broke free from the conditioning.

>This sounds like something better expressed in an open letter to more than one person.
Only reason I brought it up was that its antifa D&C every fucking thread.

>aryan warriors

> No one but you retards think the alt-right is straight up Nazism and the media
Did you mean to say "Only you and the agents of the media now interpret alt-right as just Nazism in disguise"? Because I'm telling you right now, driving something from normie to "alt-right" to nationalist is much harder if there's a sight-bite like Roman salutes thrown around at an NPI conference. They can't be bothered to distill Eurocentric talks and spell out how it might benefit white nationalism; all they want are salutes on camera. They got them.

If you don't think a budding non-normie or would-be nationalist isn't cowed by "Nazi" in the first stages, well, maybe it's been a while since you've been there. It's had a chilling effect, all because of some effette "HAIL TRUMP, HAIL OUR PEOPLE, HAIL VICTORY" TRS-tier meme.

I don't think he's "wrecked the movement" as a whole, but it's a hurdle he practically gifted to the media. I'm still not glad he was sucker-punched.

The left panel is referring to, what? What did the "alt-right" boogeyman say that the left deserves? Funny how that part is left out.

How is trolling on the internet equivalent to punching people? The "alt-right" boogeymen don't go to leftist events and try to physically intimidate attendees and prevent them from having the events. Where's the hypocrisy that he comic hints at? Because I'm not seeing it.

It's almost like the left is embarrassed that normal people are figuring out leftists don't have the moral high ground after all.

>controlled op faggot punched by a literal toilet slave cuckold
Better than pay per view

Do liberals unironically believe that this is an argument and not an open admission of our moral superiority?

Again I think you've overblown it a fuckload I can almost promise you that 90% of country doesn't even know who Spencer is or even what the alt-right is. After the election no one gives a fuck anymore specially in politics. We are basically back to being an underground movement which will only grow. Getting a little upset at some people over fucking saluting a fucking NPI conference with 500 people all dressed in suits is childish. I will not fault them for any of it ever. Just like I won't say that Ramzpaul is a kike because he fucking hung out with a kike once or twice.

>antifa calling Spencer controlled OP
isnt that funny

this is probably more accurate. no one cares about your fee-fees, but physical assault is literally wrong

Funny and true. You retards have been gladly eating TRS feces for years now and will continue to defend this unbelievable pussy as he continues to knowingly make a mockery of "his" movement. It's been entertaining to watch.

He's never considered it HIS movement

in the US we have the right to push buttons but assault is illegal.

>It's not his movement he's just the self-proclaimed leader and sole spokesperson
Sure buddy

really makes you think

he came up with the term he can talk about it all he wants BUT he never even said he was the fucking leader. Jesus christ Jared Taylor also said he was Alt-right do you think Jared Taylor and the guys over at Amren consider Spencer there leader? fucking christ man get it together

Watch out for this guy who definitely isn't a hypocrite, he looks dangerous!